Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't answer your question but didn't want to lose the link - the last order of the court was that he could have no contact with his children
Connecticut judge orders Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom, to stay away from kids
I remember reading he was banned from the school - will try to find the link (media thread likely) but this was not a normal custody relationship IMO.

Thanks. I just want to make sure that we get the best answers so we are not building on suppositions rather than reported facts.

MOO. His not attending is not an option. He was ordered to attend. He will be taken by the jailers to make the meeting.

Yeah, three hours to get the passport, however long it takes him to leave, then half an hour to NC. He will probably miss it, unless there was already someone up there who is bringing it down.

snipped
In a March 20 ruling, Judge Donna Heller changed what had been extremely limited access to the children for FD, allowing him every-other-weekend visits to the home in Farmington where they grew up. The judge changed the schedule even though she previously had called FD “a liar who willingly ignored court orders” by allowing his girlfriend access to his five children, despite a court order explicitly ordering him not to do that.

After several contentious months of hearings, and with reports from therapists and a guardian ad litem, Heller ruled FD could have supervised visitation rights with his children that included having the kids every other weekend, starting at the end of March. He was allowed to spend seven hours with the children in Fairfield County on Saturdays and six hours with them in Hartford County on Sundays, including at his Farmington home.

“The court finds it is in the children’s best interests that they have regular supervised parenting time with the defendant every other weekend,” Heller said.

Police: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

Nothing about Wednesday visits in the Judge's very specific order - I think this was part of his plan - he did not belong there IMO on may 22.

ETA initials

About FD's passport - I find it amusing that his release is contingent on turning it in, and someone has to drive there and get it, when we know LE could easily grab it for him.;)
I find it really weird that his defense team wasn't prepared with the passport today! The hot-shot lawyer didn't anticipate this?

Sorry if that's been discussed. I'm madly catching up.

jmo

Since the plates were not used in the dumping in Hartford, this tells me a couple of things. They don't want an EZ Pass trail for something done with another vehicle, that crossed state lines at some point and/or was used to prep a bury site. My gut says there was a third person who they were going to use (one of his workers perhaps) like "take all the stuff in the back of the truck and dump it at XYZ site, and the worker figured out what was up and said "no way". Which left them with having to dispose of it themselves. Maybe the worker dug the grave earlier that day with those plates (not knowing what he was digging) then put it all together and said "no way" when he saw what was in the bags, leaving them with the body and bloody evidence to dispose of themselves. That is the only explanation that is logical for the stupidity of them dumping where they did. I don't think it was part of the original plan. I hope someone comes forward but if this person is an illegal, they would be scared too. They need to look into his laborers, landscapers, anyone who he has used.

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Another quote from FD attorney

“The state has picked this fight. We’ll win it.”

*insert my eye roll emoji here

This guy is basically a walking, talking, caricature of every self absorbed attorney who ever existed.

He’s like Bruce Cutler meets Seinfeld’s Jackie Chiles.

Marissa Alter
·
13m

Some quotes from Attorney Norm today after court: "we deny the charges we don't know where Mr Dulos' ex-wife is. We are resolutely determined to try this case, and we believe fully that our client will be exonerated
·
11m

"I would ask everyone to put aside the easy narrative here that an angry ex-spouse took matters into his own hands to resolve a custody dispute. That didn't happen. Having said that, I don't know what happened

Regarding Fotis' DNA on Jennifer's sink faucet mixed w/ her blood: "If your DNA turned up somewhere, would it be fair to make you give an explanation for wherever it was? If it was an old boyfriend's house or your parents' home? Would that make you guilty?Shame on you!"

"Everybody's reaching conclusions and hollering at me, Wwhere's the body?' Stay tuned. Let the case unfold in open court."
@News12CT

@News12CT
They weren't divorced yet (thanks to FD, imo), yet FD's lawyer is using the term "ex." No comment on it, just noticed it.

jmo

So maybe it was for money or simply out of anger. This lawyer uses a lot of qualifying language.

And he's not an ex-spouse like his lawyer likes to refer to him as. But saying that makes his behavior of cavorting with MT moot for people who are not aware they were having an affair and FD alledgedly told JD he'd be moving her and her daughter into their marital home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744