Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT says she has evidence that she was not at JD's home in NC on the day of disappearance. LE is reported to accept it.

FD said he had an appointment with an attorney early at his home (how early and how long is important) because he could still have made it down to NC by 9:30. Her friend talked to her by phone between 9 and 9:30.

Perhaps MT had both phones at the house at JC and placed phone calls etc. to have it look as though his phone was used by him during the morning and he went down to NC.

Records should show if MT's and FD's phones were together during the morning in the same way they showed them together during the dumpster run in Htfd. But, that doesn't mean he was with his phone.

Just as it doesn't mean because his phone was at Mt. Spring in the afternoon, that he was with it then either.

I’m sure they have way more that we are not yet aware of.

They would have to provide this evidence to the defense though, under discovery requirements.

I’m not sure how long they could sit on evidence like that. Once they release it to the defense, I am optimistic of receiving details via a leak.
They don't have to release it until murder charges are filed, correct?

The request for a trial next month was all bluff, imo. He knew it wouldn't happen, but by asking for it, it looks like they are slam-dunk ready to defend against those charges...and also sort of implies they are ready to defend the sure-to-come murder charges. It's all hot air, imo.

But, if FD is found not guilty on the tampering charges before being charged with murder, FD could then leave the USA, right? Let's hope murder charges happen before the tampering charges are brought to trial! (And I think they will be.)

jmopinion
I know...a bit too much theatrics

Someone posted something earlier today about how is someone is tried for one crime then they cannot use the same evidence to convict that same person of another crime. So if they try him on tampering they in theory could not use the same evidence for a murder charge. So the prosecutors are forced to make an early choice.
That is if there are two separate trials? If murder charges are added to the tampering charges now and all are litigated in one trial then they could and would use the evidence against all charges, correct?

MT says she has evidence that she was not at JD's home in NC on the day of disappearance. LE is reported to accept it.

FD said he had an appointment with an attorney early at his home (how early and how long is important) because he could still have made it down to NC by 9:30. Her friend talked to her by phone between 9 and 9:30.

Perhaps MT had both phones at the house at JC and placed phone calls etc. to have it look as though his phone was used by him during the morning and he went down to NC.

Records should show if MT's and FD's phones were together during the morning in the same way they showed them together during the dumpster run in Htfd. But, that doesn't mean he was with his phone.

Just as it doesn't mean because his phone was at Mt. Spring in the afternoon, that he was with it then either.
It's interesting to think about. If MT had the phone all day, we don't actually know anything about what FD did that day until ~7pm.

Between the Women's World Cup (don't discuss scores with me ya'll. I'm always behind!) and work I'm surprised I'm here at all. You rang?
Would love to know your take on this morning's events. While this opinion may not be popular, IMO, Mr. Pattis is doing a good job. We don't have all of the facts, which makes presumption of innocence even more important--in court at least, on WS we are able to give our opinions. State needs to show more of its hand to keep FD behind bars, IMO. Albeit unfortunately IMO as well.

And what about the incoming call from Greece...

Ugh - watching the televised court proceedings how. This lawyer is going to go after Jennifer and claim her "disappearance" is because she is mentally unstable. It's going to happen - they are going to suggest either a staged disappearance or suicide as "reasonable doubt." Grrrr....

Also, when the lawyer was talking about online speculation about possible dismemberment, FD shows no emotion. It's hard to even type the word "dismemberment" without cringing and recoiling, yet FD heard the word mentioned in the context of the mother of his children, and he just stands there with his doe eyes not registering anything, as if they were talking about mundane issues.

Just my comments so far. I don't like this lawyer (and I don't like his matching dated ponytail hairstyle with his legal partner....I know that's petty and catty to say and I mean no disrepect to anyone else sporting that look).

jmo

The way FD constantly looks at his attorney in court appears as though he is hearing "these facts" for the first time...like a little kid looking at his mommy to get him out of trouble with the principle. The are both vile.
Indeed. IMO FD has an arrogant look and his eyes are dark and cold, as they dart all around. I pray they find JD's remains soon.

I’m an awful person: I want to drop kick MT in her lumpy forehead. I had a good feeling about today. We have more evidence against FD. Justice for Jennifer!
I continue to hope that she will be found. I wonder if the PD has gone back to the 80 Mountain Spring Rd address in Farmington. His phone was there for three hours the day Jennifer was attacked in her garage.

FD said he had an appointment with an attorney early at his home
(how early and how long is important) because he could still have made it down to NC by 9:30. Her friend talked to her by phone between 9 and 9:30.

I wonder if this "alibi" is why the law firm that was previously representing him in the divorce gave that weird separation statement in court docs.

Pattis says during divorce/custody hearings, claims were made regarding JD's mental health. Were those claims in the reports that have been released?
"Rather, Fotis Dulos said, his wife took the kids and left the family’s home in Farmington for New Canaan without warning or notice just after Father’s Day, doing so on a pretext of visiting a gravesite, then immediately filed for divorce and custody, though she herself takes anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medication that “renders her incapable of parenting.”"

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

Anti-psychotic is extremely misleading. Medications for mental health can have multiple uses, for instance, I'm on a mood stabilizer that also treats epilepsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho