Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem we may see with the evidence dumping is that FDs attorney may try to have that evidence thrown out since he’s trying to say that LE illegally seized FDs phone. The defense said LE stole FDs cell phone.
In the warrant he had an attorney present and volunteered the phone - I guess they kept it and thus "seized" it - if you hand over something with a lawyer, why wouldn't that be considered acceptable? Although he did not cooperate and an innocent man would have said please find the mother to my children even though I hate her??? - how in the world will they prove this without a body? I said it last night but it bears repeating- PF sits in jail because of KK (Kelsey Berreth) - MT and FD are both out - and neither are talking apparently. What she did for 3 hours in her statement I have no idea..
ETA spelling

Oh he's good. He turned a bond hearing and arraignment into an opening statement. And people will absolutely fall for it.
I think he is so over-the-top that people might not fall for it as much as he hopes. He is too cocky, and lacks any empathy at all for the victim - whether or not he thinks his client is guilty (I mean he KNOWS in his heart he is guilty, but okay), where is the kindness and empathy for this woman and her children? Nothing. He and FD are two strutters, that is for sure. So pleased with himself, and the lisp does not help.

In the warrant he had an attorney present and volunteered the phone - I guess they kept it and thus "seized" it - if you hand over something with a lawyer, why wouldn't that be considered acceptable? Although he did not cooperate and an innocent man would have said please find the mother to my children even though I hate her??? - how in the world will they prove this without a body? I said it last night but it bears repeating- PF sits in jail because of KK (Kelsey Berreth) - MT and FD are both out - and neither are talking apparently. What she did for 3 hours in her statement I have no idea..
ETA spelling
I'm wondering if MT is the person who told LE that FD said he didn't want to go in the house because his hair might leave DNA.

IDK. Just a hunch. JMO

More comments about the court happenings today as I watch the video. The lawyer says he is asked by reporters, "Where's the body? Where's the body?" and he says he's sick of hearing about it.

How compassionate.

Jennifer is gone. A mother of five children. A daughter of an 85yo mother who is caring for those children. And the lawyer is sick of hearing about it. That reflects on the client - obviously the client is not showing any concern about the situation.

I think if the lawyer continues coming on strong like this, it will work against DF in the eyes of a jury. JMO

Okay, I'm trying to resist paying attention to this clown....help me ignore him!

jmo
Oh I totally agree. His taunting "Where's the body?" mimicry was so tone deaf. I thunk this layer is awful. He actually wins cases? He's so unlikeable and pompous.

Norm Pattis on whether Fotis Dulos will be released today "He will make bond today. I mean, well, we have to find the passport. Assuming we can find the passport. We’re obtaining access into his home as we speak. Assuming we find the passport, he’ll be out this afternoon."

Justin Schecker on Twitter
I swear I wouldn't be surprised if MT has the passport.

I'm wondering if MT is the person who told LE that FD said he didn't want to go in the house because his hair might leave DNA.

IDK. Just a hunch. JMO
That part confused me -- why would Egomaniac Lawyer suggest anyone in his situation would be worried about that since he'd be first accused of the murder, when this was BEFORE any murder? And according to this disgusting lawyer, there was nu murder at all. This is a sick pack of rabid dogs.

In the warrant he had an attorney present and volunteered the phone - I guess they kept it and thus "seized" it - if you hand over something with a lawyer, why wouldn't that be considered acceptable? Although he did not cooperate and an innocent man would have said please find the mother to my children even thought I hate her??? - how in the world will they prove this without a body? I said it last night but it bears repeating- PF sits in jail because of KK (Kelsey Berreth) - MT and FD are both out - and neither are talking apparently. What she did for 3 hours in her statement I have no idea..
IMO, Other than the finding body, the key piece of evidence is FDs & JDs DNA MIXTURE on the faucet. The defense already tried to denounce it as FDs touch DNA. I could be wrong but I suspect that FDs DNA is not some degraded sample. This should be solid proof FD was at the scene of the crime.

That part confused me -- why would Egomaniac Lawyer suggest anyone in his situation would be worried about that since he'd be first accused of the murder, when this was BEFORE any murder? And according to this disgusting lawyer, there was nu murder at all. This is a sick pack of rabid dogs.
The prosecutor said it.

jmo

Blame the victim. That does happen a lot.

Strategically, it is sometimes the correct move.

It sickens all of us though.
This attorney is a piece of work. He will try every trick in the book, because he has to. He's got nothing else. His antics will be comparable to the hippies in the white van that took Laci Peterson, or O.J. Simpson's glove that didn't fit. I'm nauseous already. MOO

IMO, Other than the finding body, the key piece of evidence is FDs & JDs DNA MIXTURE on the faucet. The defense already tried to denounce it as FDs touch DNA. I could be wrong but I suspect that FDs DNA is not some degraded sample. This should be solid proof FD was at the scene of the crime.
You know what? When/if it comes to a murder trial, the prosecutor can say FD's DNA was found mixed with Jennifer's blood in the kitchen and defense can say he was there for dinner a few days previously....and the jury can weigh the info, along with other evidence, and decide which version is believable.

jmo

I would be interested to know if his fingerprints or DNA were found any other place inside or outside the house. Or, if there is evidence that the house, door knobs etc. have been wiped down so the kids and JD's prints aren't found in common areas.

My last question for today -- so they are claiming that somehow amidst all this, with passport being a big question in custody dispute as well, that FD somehow MISPLACED it and doesn't know where his passport is? How is this credible?
I swear I read he already turned over his passport as part of the custody issue. I bet he has more than 1 even though it looked like he was shaking his head when the prosecutor brought up that subject.

Just to continue on the complete BS of trying to make JD sound like an unfit mother because of medications, here is a quote from NIMH:

"Antipsychotic medications are often used in combination with other medications to treat delirium, dementia, and mental health conditions, including:

There are so many reasons she couldn't be on medications, and mental health is already stigmatized enough. We don't need these jerks making it worse.

Could not agree more! We often prescribe medications that are considered antipsychotics as augmenting agents to other meds for many different reasons. For example, low-dose Abilify, a atypical generation antipsychotic, is often added to augment antidepressants so they work "better". Seroquel, another atypical antipsychotic, is often prescribed simply for insomnia that fails to respond to firstline interventions. And the list goes on... To make a long story short, many more so-called antipsychotics are prescribed for other reasons than for genuine psychosis.

In my opinion, she may have experienced trouble sleeping and/or anxiety. I know it would if i was in her shoes. Coping skills work up to a certain degree, but she appeared to have lived in constant fear and worry. That takes a toll eventually! She may have developed symptoms of PTSD. And who knows, it may not even be true that she was on meds or could have just been a "as needed" prescription that she only took when absolutely everything else failed.

I don't believe these 2 (PD and MT) AT ALL... and feel absolutely ticked off that they are both out on bond... i did NOT see this coming....

MOO.

From Pattis' website:

F. Lee Bailey calls Norm Pattis “One of the Giants of the Profession” and
“Part of a Dying Breed of Slash and Burn Trial Lawyers”

Endorsed by F. Lee Bailey. :rolleyes:
Yes, his web site is quite a lot of puffery and self-adulation. The tons of press photos he provides would almost be funny, if he weren't someone actually bringing suffering into he world and seemingly always on the wrong side. He represents nothing and no one good. So busy promoting himself, guess he doesn't have time to wash his hair.

You know what? When/if it comes to a murder trial, the prosecutor can say FD's DNA was found mixed with Jennifer's blood in the kitchen and defense can say he was there for dinner a few days previously....and the jury can weigh the info, along with other evidence, and decide which version is believable.

jmo
Yup. And we know next to nothing in regards to the evidence they have against him as far as murder charges go.

The only reason the DNA was mentioned today, was to support an increase in bond.

Right now, these two are charged with crimes that are related to the coverup of a murder, but not the murder itself.

This crime was committed in the daytime, within a relatively small window of time.

There is going to be a lot more evidence here, and that’s not including any forensic evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod