Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this "alibi" is why the law firm that was previously representing him in the divorce gave that weird separation statement in court docs.
That would be interesting... I'm sure the prosecutors will go over these "alibi's" IMO - I still want to know his whereabouts May 22, 23.

Ugh - watching the televised court proceedings how. This lawyer is going to go after Jennifer and claim her "disappearance" is because she is mentally unstable. It's going to happen - they are going to suggest either a staged disappearance or suicide as "reasonable doubt." Grrrr....

Also, when the lawyer was talking about online speculation about possible dismemberment, FD shows no emotion. It's hard to even type the word "dismemberment" without cringing and recoiling, yet FD heard the word mentioned in the context of the mother of his children, and he just stands there with his doe eyes not registering anything, as if they were talking about mundane issues.

Just my comments so far. I don't like this lawyer (and I don't like his matching dated ponytail hairstyle with his legal partner....I know that's petty and catty to say and I mean no disrepect to anyone else sporting that look).

jmo
The problem that he’s going to face is the evidence dumping.

There is no innocent explanation for those actions, and the presence of Jennifer’s blood.

Not one that a jury will buy anyways.

More comments about the court happenings today as I watch the video. The lawyer says he is asked by reporters, "Where's the body? Where's the body?" and he says he's sick of hearing about it.

How compassionate.

Jennifer is gone. A mother of five children. A daughter of an 85yo mother who is caring for those children. And the lawyer is sick of hearing about it. That reflects on the client - obviously the client is not showing any concern about the situation.

I think if the lawyer continues coming on strong like this, it will work against DF in the eyes of a jury. JMO

Okay, I'm trying to resist paying attention to this clown....help me ignore him!

jmo

"Rather, Fotis Dulos said, his wife took the kids and left the family’s home in Farmington for New Canaan without warning or notice just after Father’s Day, doing so on a pretext of visiting a gravesite, then immediately filed for divorce and custody, though she herself takes anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medication that “renders her incapable of parenting.”"

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

Anti-psychotic is extremely misleading. Medications for mental health can have multiple uses, for instance, I'm on a mood stabilizer that also treats epilepsy.
Just to continue on the complete BS of trying to make JD sound like an unfit mother because of medications, here is a quote from NIMH:

"Antipsychotic medications are often used in combination with other medications to treat delirium, dementia, and mental health conditions, including:

There are so many reasons she couldn't be on medications, and mental health is already stigmatized enough. We don't need these jerks making it worse.

Just to continue on the complete BS of trying to make JD sound like an unfit mother because of medications, here is a quote from NIMH:

"Antipsychotic medications are often used in combination with other medications to treat delirium, dementia, and mental health conditions, including:

There are so many reasons she couldn't be on medications, and mental health is already stigmatized enough. We don't need these jerks making it worse.
Cheap, low-hanging fruit, IMO to attack JD's mental state, especially when court docs establish that FD had a lot to do with her troubles. MOO

There is no innocent explanation for those actions, and the presence of Jennifer’s blood.

what about "i found a lot of bloody stuff and didn't want the children to see it and thought i should throw them away to spare them the embarrassment/horror of their moms' suicide" ? Honestly, I can't think of anything else and I hope they aren't reading here and I just gave them this idea - yikes.

I know. I'm talking about the lawyer's statements - he's going to go after Jennifer if FD is charged with murder.

jmo

what about "i found a lot of bloody stuff and didn't want the children to see it and thought i should throw them away to spare them the embarrassment/horror of their moms' suicide" ? Honestly, I can't think of anything else and I hope they aren't reading here and I just gave them this idea - yikes.
I don't think their egos would allow them to read this!

Haaa. We’ve heard that one before.

Fortunately, I’ve yet to see it work.

We’ve also heard:

“I knew I would be blamed for murder, and I panicked.”

In the entire history of American justice, I don’t think an innocent person has ever done that.

Innocent people don’t hide dead bodies.

The way FD constantly looks at his attorney in court appears as though he is hearing "these facts" for the first time...like a little kid looking at his mommy to get him out of trouble with the principle. The are both vile.
Wow just took a look and listen at court hearing. Pattis is even more vile than I imagined. His speechifying self-important righteous anger - ridiculous. And he has a lisp! And a nasally weenie voice! FD sure doesn't look like an Adonis anymore. Just a small, mean little man. My vent for today, gotta get off this for a while but I hope justice prevails for JD and her innocent children.

One other thing -- that intern who looks 12. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a relative. Same chin. And inappropriate, I hate the way he announced him, Pattis really thinks he is some kind of Clarence Darrow, the problem is instead of standing for good int he world he is spending his life defending low life psychopaths.

One other thing -- that intern who looks 12. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a relative. Same chin. And inappropriate, I hate the way he announced him, Pattis really thinks he is some kind of Clarence Darrow, the problem is instead of standing for good int he world he is spending his life defending low life psychopaths.
That kid was my favorite part of the hearing. For some reason, my eyes kept going to him. Welcome to the justice system, junior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares