Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be shocked if he didn’t beat her to death.

As much as I want his blood to be present, I’m not optimistic at all.

I think after killing Jennifer, he used items around the home to clean up the blood. He may have even used some of her clothes to do this.

Thank God he didn’t burn that stuff, and decided to do the dumbest thing imaginable when disposing of that evidence.
Beating definitely fits the animosity between the two of them, IMO. I'm leaning more and more toward a mostly unplanned attack and FD's so far dumb luck.

Excerpt from CT Post website. article dated yesterday, June 10 (2nd sentence BBM): Norm Pattis: Michelle Troconis not in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing

Troconis met at least twice with investigators last week, including on Friday when she and her attorney, Andrew Bowman, were seen at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, where she and her boyfriend have been living together after Jennifer Dulos moved to New Canaan when she filed for divorce in 2017.

Drone footage showed Troconis leading investigators into the wooded area behind the home that leads to the West Hartford Reservoir.

State officials have been closely watching the investigation, according to a top aide for James Rovella, the commissioner of the state Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection.

Rovella’s agency encompasses the Connecticut State Police who have been working with New Canaan police and Richard Colangelo Jr., the state’s attorney for the Stamford-Norwalk judicial district.

“Commissioner Rovella and (state police) Col. Stavros Mellekas are two of the most respected homicide detectives in the state and they are watching this very closely,” said Brian Foley, executive aide to Rovella.

As the head of the Chief State’s Attorney’s Cold Case Unit, Rovella was instrumental in New Britain State’s Attorney Brian Preleski gaining a 2007 manslaughter conviction of William Devon Howell in the disappearance of Nilsa Arizmendi whose body was not found until 2015, Foley said.

Howell was serving a 15-year sentence in her death when new information led to the discovery that he killed six other victims around the time Arizmendi disappeared in 2003. Howell is now serving a 360-year sentence.

Foley said the state police have provided resources as needed for the New Canaan investigation, which is now under the direction of Colangelo.

“Technically, it’s a missing person’s case,” Foley said. “But investigators approach these cases as if it were a homicide until we learn otherwise.”

The investigators from the various agencies are “functioning like a task force under the state’s attorney right now,” Foley said.

The problem we may see with the evidence dumping is that FDs attorney may try to have that evidence thrown out since he’s trying to say that LE illegally seized FDs phone. The defense said LE stole FDs cell phone.
He walked into the police dept WITH an attorney and handed them his phone. There is case law that states LE can secure evidence they believe may be destroyed. They would have to get a warrant to search the phone. I think they should be okay.

That's what I thought too, pretty sure I recall out door fireplaces at some of his properties. Time was what he ran out of thankfully.
Yeah. I think he was so concerned about concealing Jennifer's body, that the evidence dump was a bit of an afterthought.

Perhaps he thought it was a bad idea to burn those items on his property, as that sort of thing would prove damning (if discovered, and evidence survived).

Too bad!

I'm curious if the children and/or Jennifer or her estate would have a claim on the 401K funds....I have no knowledge of the rules governing these funds. Does anyone know?
401K's are regulated (if it was still a 401K and not a rollover IRA since he left those employers in 2004) - you just can't "take control" - there are beneficiary designations of which the government has helped to decide who is entitled to it if you forget to put yours on - but IRA's can designate anyone including a non-spouse depending on the state you live in. I would be interested to know if it was a rollover. A "real" 401K has limits on withdrawals and hardship loans, etc to avoid paying penalties vary with the individual plan. We don't know enough about this particular 401K but even a lawyer with a POA is limited by the plan - all info is based on my own experience and reading up on 401K's and IRA's. Make sure you have beneficiary designations especially if you have a change in relationship - divorce, remarriage, children, parents etc. MOO

401K's are regulated (if it was still a 401K and not a rollover IRA since he left those employers in 2004) - you just can't "take control" - there are beneficiary designations of which the government has helped to decide who is entitled to it if you forget to put yours on - but IRA's can designate anyone including a non-spouse depending on the state you live in. I would be interested to know if it was a rollover. A "real" 401K has limits on withdrawals and hardship loans, etc to avoid paying penalties vary with the individual plan. We don't know enough about this particular 401K but even a lawyer with a POA is limited by the plan - all info is based on my own experience and reading up on 401K's and IRA's. Make sure you have beneficiary designations especially if you have a change in relationship - divorce, remarriage, children, parents etc. MOO

We have seen it called a 401K. Pattis called it an IRA today.

Interesting...

Norm Pattis at hearing... around 10:58 at this link WATCH: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos Appear in Court

"Even if he said it, who is the first suspect anytime a spouse is murdered...the police always ..."

Why's he talking about murder if he's saying there's no evidence of murder which he even says upfront in his arguments. Does he say because he knows she's dead?

Just a reminder: This is a man who has made NO statement about how sorry he is that the mother of his children is missing and presumed dead. Not. One. Syllable. Innocent people, while perhaps enraged that others consider them suspects, actually think about the victim's wellbeing. MOO>

Could not agree more! We often prescribe medications that are considered antipsychotics as augmenting agents to other meds for many different reasons. For example, low-dose Abilify, a atypical generation antipsychotic, is often added to augment antidepressants so they work "better". Seroquel, another atypical antipsychotic, is often prescribed simply for insomnia that fails to respond to firstline interventions. And the list goes on... To make a long story short, many more so-called antipsychotics are prescribed for other reasons than for genuine psychosis.

In my opinion, she may have experienced trouble sleeping and/or anxiety. I know it would if i was in her shoes. Coping skills work up to a certain degree, but she appeared to have lived in constant fear and worry. That takes a toll eventually! She may have developed symptoms of PTSD. And who knows, it may not even be true that she was on meds or could have just been a "as needed" prescription that she only took when absolutely everything else failed.

I don't believe these 2 (PD and MT) AT ALL... and feel absolutely ticked off that they are both out on bond... i did NOT see this coming....

MOO.
Can I Super like this?

Thank you!

In your reading, did you happen to discover if civil judgments could be brought against existing 401K or IRA's?

I was thinking about Jennifer's mother's suit against FD. He certainly wouldn't want to let her have access to these funds, IMO.

Whoever posted it is probably the attorney's protection more than anything else is probably correct, but the request for a judicial order struck me as odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member