Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they could bring up the charges he faces in the mother's disappearance? Not sure if that would be admissible. But if it is, FD's statements in custody hearing could be used against him.
That's what I'm thinking. He doesn't want to say anything in the custody court because it would be an "official" statement that could then be used in the criminal court.

Doesn't look good for him, imo. But, I admit I'm biased.

jmo

I do not understand his taking the 5th on advice of counsel at the custody hearing. Can anyone explain? How would he be incriminating himself? What could be asked by the prosecution in a custody case?
You do not want to have statements on record that could be used to impeach at trial. They do not know what evidence state has, so cannot determine strategy at this point.

Why were you visiting your children on Wednesday when the Order specifically allows visitation only on Saturday and Sunday? If he answers, he admits he did it in violation of her Order regarding supervised visitation. - that's one I can think of. I'm not sure what all can be asked in a custody hearing. When the parent is suspected of hurting the other parent. JMO
It will be he said she said. He'll say she said he could. She'll say nothing. :(

I’d be shocked if he didn’t beat her to death.

As much as I want his blood to be present, I’m not optimistic at all.

I think after killing Jennifer, he used items around the home to clean up the blood. He may have even used some of her clothes to do this.

Thank God he didn’t burn that stuff, and decided to do the dumbest thing imaginable when disposing of that evidence.

Didn't think I'd be able to say PF was actually smarter than someone else, but I suppose the day has come.

I abhor smoking but I am a smoker. Most people that know me have no idea that I am a smoker. Very different than saying I did not smoke that cigarette.
Norm said that wasn't MT smoking a cigarette. I wonder if he was playing word games again and being precise to the point of absurdity and she was smoking a joint. Both make smoke and from a distance who can tell the difference.

Interesting...

Norm Pattis at hearing... around 10:58 at this link WATCH: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos Appear in Court

"Even if he said it, who is the first suspect anytime a spouse is murdered...the police always ..."

Why's he talking about murder if he's saying there's no evidence of murder which he even says upfront in his arguments. Does he say because he knows she's dead?

His facial expression and the way he’s looking back and forth at Pattis in the video make it seem like he’s waiting in anticipation to hear what Pattis has managed to string together to make him appear innocent. He looks like a scared puppy. It’s quite humorous

Why were you visiting your children on Wednesday when the Order specifically allows visitation only on Saturday and Sunday? If he answers, he admits he did it in violation of her Order regarding supervised visitation. - that's one I can think of. I'm not sure what all can be asked in a custody hearing. When the parent is suspected of hurting the other parent. JMO
How about, “Did you kill your wife?” It’s extremely relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234