Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm said that wasn't MT smoking a cigarette. I wonder if he was playing word games again and being precise to the point of absurdity and she was smoking a joint. Both make smoke and from a distance who can tell the difference.
I agree. Maybe MT was not smoking but it was her. Although, LE could’ve possibly retrieved the cigarette butt which would’ve indicated otherwise.

CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks to everyone who contributed the tweets from the 2 hearings today. End result - FD is out on bail with a GPS monitor and restricted radius and the Judge won't rule on Mom's Motion to Intervene in custody matter - found out FD has an IRA (or 401K depending on who is talking) and that they have his DNA mixed with her blood on a faucet in her home. anything else? oh yes, he was at the JD house Wednesday 5/22 - apparently outside and he didn't want to go inside so his DNA wouldn't be found. All from twitter today.
And someone told LE that FD said he didn't want to go into JD's residence because any of his hair shed would leave DNA. That remark was the only remark in court today that FD reacted to visibly, in my observation.

jmo

And someone told LE that FD said he didn't want to go into JD's residence because any of his hair shed would leave DNA. That remark was the only remark in court today that FD reacted to visibly, in my observation.

jmo
Probably because that’s a stunningly stupid thing to say.

Not quite as dumb as his evidence dumping, but it’s up there.

IF innocent until proven guilty truly is applied.....then, FD should be allowed, at the very least, monitored communication with his children. UNLESS, Meehan can demonstrate it would be harmful. The older twins are 13. Surely, they would know if FD was at their home the Wed. before their mom went missing. Unless, they weren't there for some reason.
I would think this Judge who is aware of his behavior during this process - has to look at her prior order (supervised sat/sun no overnight, monitored speakerphone conversations) and ask herself - what has changed? Why would I alter my ruling? Why would I bar an absent mother's Mom from intervening and look at the case law and custody under CT law - and at the very least IMO rule Mom can step in act as JD did, and FD can have what he had before. or she can have common sense and keep the order not allowing him to see the children in place while this plays out. I will be interested to see her ruling and then Mom's reaction. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric