Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if he showed emotion at that statement because he knew it was from MT - and that surprised/worried him.

Total speculation, and I admit, wishful thinking.

jmo

It would not surprise me one bit

We already know the DT tried to make contact with MT

Likely to try to find out who’s side she was on and what she told investigators

MT attorneys shut it down by telling FD DT to take a hike

Last edited:
So, the lawyer wasn't prepared with the passport today and also didn't bring a change of clothes. Kinda thoughtless...or was there some purpose in that forgetfulness??

jmo
You don’t ever want your client in the jumpsuit. They were horribly unprepared. This lawyer is legitimately unimpressive. He’s done more harm than good. IMO

Do we know if FD is allowed contact with MT? I didn't see that as part of his bond restrictions.
I recall that during court it was announced they were not to have contact.. unless I’m confusing what Pattis was saying about MT and her attorney refusing to speak with him. I’m going to have to go back and watch it again.

That’s
Per Ch. 8 reporter: FD blood supposedly found on faucet at JD house. This allegation was refuted by Defense by saying FD had been in the house visiting the children a few days prior. Prosecutor said they have witnesses to state the FD had NEVER been to the JD house.
going to be interesting to see if the kids will have to give testimony.

I bet if we see any emotion from FD, it will be during the custody hearings.
Have to disagree as we have seen zero evidence of FD as a loving and concerned parent. My suspicion is that he first wanted the children only because they were the life of JD and now that she is not in the picture the children represent money and never having to work again so long as he has access to their trust funds. We have seen zero remorse or even curiosity from FD via a statement to confirm that his children are ok and he is thinking of them, or SOMETHING. We have seen zero concern or caring either for the missing JD or his children.
Replying again. His lawyer really wanted to just take control of the 401K instead of having to remove money from it and made many references to that in court. Maybe the funds haven't been withdrawn.
Pattis & Co. will financially take care of Pattis & Co. based on prior experience watching them. I do believe the judge ruled against the firm taking control of the 401K though. My guess is Pattis & Co. will drop FD like a hot potato when the cash runs out as pro bono anything isn't really their style. Curious how atty replacement works midway through a potential murder trial? Could be tricky but perhaps such a disruption is part of their strategy.

Already saw groundwork laid today by Pattis for change of venue due to lack of possible jurors due to press coverage etc.

I would think this Judge who is aware of his behavior during this process - has to look at her prior order (supervised sat/sun no overnight, monitored speakerphone conversations) and ask herself - what has changed? Why would I alter my ruling? Why would I bar an absent mother's Mom from intervening and look at the case law and custody under CT law - and at the very least IMO rule Mom can step in act as JD did, and FD can have what he had before. or she can have common sense and keep the order not allowing him to see the children in place while this plays out. I will be interested to see her ruling and then Mom's reaction. JMO
What’s “in the best interest of the children” is very subjective. She definitely has wiggle room.

Feels like a kick in the gut, doesn't it.

Sigh.

I know this isn't over yet, though.

jmo
It does feel like a punch in the gut.

Innocent until proven guilty. So many innocents in the past have been rendered guilty. Some die claiming their innocence and were found innocent after new evidence came in too late to reverse the verdict.

Yet many times, the guilty ones are set free. Or they're never caught or suspected to begin with. Even with evidence, somehow, some way, they manage to be free.

Sometimes life can be so unfair.

Last edited:
You don’t ever want your client in the jumpsuit. They were horribly unprepared. This lawyer is legitimately unimpressive. He’s done more harm than good. IMO
Absolutely. Pattis repeatedly and confidently stated that FD would be bonding out but wasn't prepared with any of the materials FD needed. I, on the other hand, am thrilled that FD in his orange prison garb will be plastered on the evening news tonight. HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C-Kane