Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won the first battle. Let's hope he loses the war.
He will. This didn’t surprise me at all, as I thought he had a very real chance of walking out today (less than 50/50, but it was there).

It takes time to put together a murder case, and there’s just so much evidence to analyze here.

They're just not there yet. They’ll get there though, body or not.

He has multiple passports. Family Court took his US passport. Speculation as to further passports is Greece and possibly Turkey. Annoyed that Judge didn't seem to even ask the question of FD, 'how many passports do you have'?
Seriously. I bet the one that was given as a bond condition was the Greek one, and there still might be a third floating around.

Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom, released on bond

Pattis released a statement later on Tuesday, saying "I am not sure what the delay was in posting the bond. We were retained over the weekend and were able to assemble a bond package in short order. Obviously, we’re happy to see him head home. We are also looking forward to the forthcoming trial. Mr. Dulos had no motive to kill Jennifer. A recent court order granted him 50/50 custody and called into question Jennifer’s parenting skills. We will soon address how he is best able to resume his relationship with his children."

He's already talking about motive for a murder trial. At least we're all on the same page.
OMG THIS GUY IS GOOD... see what hes doing? Divert divert divert. I pray for the defense team....

Do we know for a fact that he was unable to go on school grounds? We know they attended conferences separately according to a poster from the school. If he could have access to the kids, I would be surprised that he was banned from campus.

Even if he was not allowed on campus, that does not mean he didn't come down to celebrate. I have been a school administrator with families where there were protection orders that specified school events, etc. That did not stop the person from going with all of the other families to celebrate at a diner or ice cream store. Additionally, I had some pretty horrendous people at my school who were loved by a few who would invite them over to their house b/c they didn't want to take sides.

I. Think the teacher from NCCC who posted here said he was banned.

Watch a special report from FOX61 News with today’s developments in the Dulos case

Live news of reporters following the car with FD & his attorney.

I’m not sure if this link will show it. I hope so!

Try clicking on “live news” at the top.

I got this from the fox 61 news ap that I downloaded. The app gives notifications with breaking news and live reports.

ETA: That link should also show a video of him in court.

Last edited:
In my opinion, FD will flee the country without his children, given the chance. Pretty difficult task to get the kids out, especially if they are unwilling- which they will be after being warned about the possibility.

With FD’s personality type, he cares only about himself at the end of the day. The kids are part of his charade as the perfect man.

Wow! FD taking the Fifth in the custody hearing! Buckle up.

I am sure every move from here on out will be well coordinated by his criminal law team. FD has a long game and a short game going on. Silence is the only way if he wants a chance to beat the rap of disappearing his ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee