Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported that the search warrant had expired and that FD could return to his Jefferson Crossing home. As of this moment, also reported, he is on I 95 going north towards Farmington.
Matt McFarland on Twitter
MOO
Thank you. Seems so unfair he gets to go to the marital home and nothing was ever decided in the divorce and likely won't. IMO

And what about the intern?!? Like this is a cakewalk?! Get his feet wet in law (or some BS like that)... So disrespectful and enraging. He wants everyone angry and uncontrolled? I have to believe its by design so he can get another venue for the trial...
P.S without ponytail need not apply to pattis and co

And what about the intern?!? Like this is a cakewalk?! Get his feet wet in law (or some BS like that)... So disrespectful and enraging. He wants everyone angry and uncontrolled? I have to believe its by design so he can get another venue for the trial...
LOL thanks for the laugh at the end!

In an interview

Mr pattis stated that he had tried to contact MT through her attorney and after asking three times with three denials he left it alone.

Some are speculating that MT may be working with investigators and Mr pattis was trying to dig for information

Jmo
That seems like a weird thing to say. Along the lines of, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” Wouldn’t you just say, “We’ve reached out but they declined to speak with us.”? Maybe I’m reaching.

IMO, that intern is fortunate. Infamous and esteemed attorney to learn from, case garnering national attention, lots of complicated legal issues due to criminal and family court. He's probably thrilled to hitch a ride on that ponytail! MOO

More comments about the court happenings today as I watch the video. The lawyer says he is asked by reporters, "Where's the body? Where's the body?" and he says he's sick of hearing about it.

How compassionate.

Jennifer is gone. A mother of five children. A daughter of an 85yo mother who is caring for those children. And the lawyer is sick of hearing about it. That reflects on the client - obviously the client is not showing any concern about the situation.

I think if the lawyer continues coming on strong like this, it will work against DF in the eyes of a jury. JMO

Okay, I'm trying to resist paying attention to this clown....help me ignore him!

jmo
Sadly if you and others are talking about him and his client then he is WINNING, at least for today. IMO today he wanted to stop the non stop judgment of his client in the press and social media and even told a reporter 'shame on you for your reporting' when chatting on the steps.

Pattis is a smart, tactical defense atty that plays hard ball IMO. I do wonder though how much research he and his partner did before taking on this case?

Sadly if you and others are talking about him and his client then he is WINNING, at least for today. IMO today he wanted to stop the non stop judgment of his client in the press and social media and even told a reporter 'shame on you for your reporting' when chatting on the steps.

Pattis is a smart, tactical defense atty that plays hard ball IMO. I do wonder though how much research he and his partner did before taking on this case?
He won the first battle. Let's hope he loses the war.

He may have done research, but IMO he just came in and laid down the party line. Innocent util proven otherwise, national media attention, stale warrants, no new charges etc. Pattis is smart enough to see his angles and exploit them for sure. Which he did well today.

Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom, released on bond

Pattis released a statement later on Tuesday, saying "I am not sure what the delay was in posting the bond. We were retained over the weekend and were able to assemble a bond package in short order. Obviously, we’re happy to see him head home. We are also looking forward to the forthcoming trial. Mr. Dulos had no motive to kill Jennifer. A recent court order granted him 50/50 custody and called into question Jennifer’s parenting skills. We will soon address how he is best able to resume his relationship with his children."

He's already talking about motive for a murder trial. At least we're all on the same page.

That seems like a weird thing to say. Along the lines of, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” Wouldn’t you just say, “We’ve reached out but they declined to speak with us.”? Maybe I’m reaching.

Yah it was a rather odd exchange with reporters.

I think this guy talks rather off the cuff, without a lot of fore thought about his wording

A shoot from the hip so to speak brash personality

Jmo

I swear I read he already turned over his passport as part of the custody issue. I bet he has more than 1 even though it looked like he was shaking his head when the prosecutor brought up that subject.
He has multiple passports. Family Court took his US passport. Speculation as to further passports is Greece and possibly Turkey. Annoyed that Judge didn't seem to even ask the question of FD, 'how many passports do you have'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife