Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the doe like appearance is very much on instruction from his council. There were outbursts in his demeanor where his trueness shown through, but that will be nipped in the bud once his attorney has a look at the replay and in accordance with coaching his client.

I think FD was clearly going for the innocent doe...what's going on look? Yet, when his lawyer mentioned that a neighbor said that he didn't go into the house for fear of leaving DNA, that doe-like look went - to WTF. I'm so disgusted right now...I know of people that have spent more time in the Bridgeport Correctional Facility for a DUI. I guess it's politically not correct to put someone in jail when he/she dispose of bags with the blood of the missing spouse in 30 garbage cans, leaves blood DNA on her kitchen faucet, relies on the family of the missing woman for money and forces his poor children to waterski 8 hours a day to drive his damn ego. ...oh, and he has a mistress with her cute little bracelet indicating her forever love for Dulos. Those 6 children deserve answers.

I keep thinking about all the cell phone data that will not doubt be generated in this case and how it will be interpreted by the court.

The arrest warrant document has cell phone times and most likely CCTV to confirm location of FD in the case of Albany Ave. but nothing was listed for the am period of the missing date. Did LE have the am data and what story does it tell? Will this am story be told on any to be filed additional charges?

But for the 2 hrs the cell phone was at the second Farmington house, how do we or the court know where FD was for those 2 hrs?

Ditto on all this for MT as her phone data hasn't been as discussed in comparison to FD.
I’m sure that law enforcement has a trove of data and evidence, things that weren’t necessary to include in the arrest warrant for the tampering charges.

There’s simply no way of knowing what they have, but judging by the complete incompetence of the evidence dump and the accompanying phone activity, I think it will be substantial.

That behavior just wreaked of panic, and panicked people make mistakes.

Does FD strike anyone as someone who might like to camp?
Perhaps 'glamp' but don't see either JD or FD camping or roughing it with 5 small children. JD grew up in NY but maybe her parents had a house in a different location from Pound Ridge when she was growing up? I wonder where JD's 'happy place' was for relaxation and rest?

But camping is an interesting possibility but I also wonder if the children were still too small to go camping when JD and FD were still together? The boat angle was brought up but no info so far as we have seen so far.

JD spoke about FD liking the FL scene (she apparently didn't) and going to Greece and we have pictures of the family going on skiing trips. Some of the JD commentary about FD was that he seemed to be the person that wanted to go out and be surrounded by people whereas she seemed more introverted or at least not interested in any party scene.

We know FD 'ran into' JD twice in Aspen so perhaps the ski angle is one to pursue to look at possible place to put JD remains? IDK, will keep thinking.

I’d like to add: FD is a GC. If nothing else builders/GC know the “order of operations” ie the foundation gets poured then the framing then the electric etc. He had an evil plan that most likely was ordered in a “correct” way but I think a third person was a no show or figured out that he was being asked to dump a body rather than debris and said “no way” ...and that IMO is why he was forced to dump desperately in view of cameras.
Yes, as a GC he most likely had access to large equipment, concrete plants, dump sites etc. The loud banging noise in the house is concerning. If he did put her in a drum he could dumped it in a nearby body of water.

I’m sure that law enforcement has a trove of data and evidence, things that weren’t necessary to include in the arrest warrant for the tampering charges.

There’s simply no way of knowing what they have, but judging by the complete incompetence of the evidence dump and the accompanying phone activity, I think it will be substantial.

That behavior just wreaked of panic, and panicked people make mistakes.
Agree. You are most likely correct.

But after listening to Pattis in court today he seemed more than a little annoyed about the lack of State's disclosure of evidence for the morning activities of MT and FD. Wonder if LE are moving heaven and earth to find CCTV footage to say that FD could not have been in Farmington as he was getting gas on the Merritt Pkwy at 8:30 am for example? We know the Farmington neighbor provided CCTV to LE and that FD Ford 150 was seen on video. So, that neighbor could have enough footage to support FD not leaving the house all morning as Pattis seemed to be saying in court today. Was there another way for FD to effectively sneak off his property and not be seen by neighbor CCTV? Perhaps by dirtbike to get to a car that was previously hidden? IDK.

I am scratching my head about the Pattis commentary about seeming to verify the location of his client for the morning that JD went missing and making the statement about being able to verify FD location for most of the am time. I don't think its safe to assume that just because the FD cell phone was in Farmington that this is where he was. Ditto on this issue for MT. Do you think that these two could have been so naive to think that if they left their cell phones in Farmington that LE would believe that they both were physically in Farmington? IDK.

The MT not being in NC or anywhere near NC is interesting and I wonder how LE determined this to be true? CCTV or personal statements from other people that saw MT?

We seem to have little visibility around the am activities of FD and MT and then boom the arrest warrant has them in Farmington and eventually taking the ride down Albany to dispose of the bags. Its almost as if we have the tale of two different days taking place on the day JD went missing IMO. We seem to have the morning in Farmington allegedly at home and then the afternoon with 2 hrs spent at other house and then the drive down Albany with the bags.

Still puzzled.

Pattis' comment about there being 30 stops but not necessarily 30 bags is a pretty weak denial of Jennifer's DNA being distributed along a road on the day she disappeared. He may need to work a little harder before he discusses that again!

Today the prosecutor mentioned the dna/blood evidence found on the bag. I don't think there were 30 bags but 30 stops---and we need to figure out why there were 30 stops. Pattis will continue to try and shift the narrative. The SA will be in charge of refocusing to what we do know like the blood evidence and the truck evidence.

I’m fascinated with this ankle bracelet/GPS tracker. How does LE remove it? A key? A code? A signal? Can it be hacked - either physically or digitally? If I were the bail bondsman, I wouldn’t be sleeping nights.....well I guess I’m not sleeping nights anyways.

Today the prosecutor mentioned the dna/blood evidence found on the bag. I don't think there were 30 bags but 30 stops---and we need to figure out why there were 30 stops. Pattis will continue to try and shift the narrative. The SA will be in charge of refocusing to what we do know like the blood evidence and the truck evidence.

I don't think we should be concerned so much about whether they stopped 30 times or 3. They dropped items with Jennifer's blood on them in garbage cans with intent to get them away from a crime scene and hide them.

Pattis can shift 'til the cows come home and if any stops are on video where LE picked up those bags, 1 or 3 or 30 makes no difference. MOO, of course.

And there are records that he was banned from the property of the school that his children attend. JD may have had diagnosed mental health issues for which she was appropriately treated, but yet she wasn’t the one they didn’t want there on the property. That right there means something.
The school is private property and can ban whoever they want. I would assume a letter was delivered to him if he did, indeed, take the children off the bus and school grounds without permission. Further, I think JD's lawyers and the kid's lawyer would have used that incident in the custody battle.

I don't think we should be concerned so much about whether they stopped 30 times or 3. They dropped items with Jennifer's blood on them in garbage cans with intent to get them away from a crime scene and hide them.

Pattis can shift 'til the cows come home and if any stops are on video where LE picked up those bags, 1 or 3 or 30 makes no difference. MOO, of course.
Great point. All that matters is the blood evidence that was found.

This evidence was found on account of their cell phone activity.

The CCTV footage has them nailed to the cross, even if these two cannot be positively identified from it.

Pattis is just trying to muddy the waters, and confuse people.

I’m fascinated with this ankle bracelet/GPS tracker. How does LE remove it? A key? A code? A signal? Can it be hacked - either physically or digitally? If I were the bail bondsman, I wouldn’t be sleeping nights.....well I guess I’m not sleeping nights anyways.

BBM

They sleep JUST fine and make very decent coin. I had one on speed dial some-teen years ago due to now ex-husband.

Side note: a good 'homie' bondsman can be at the jail waiting before the perp even gets there or.... wait till the next day or after the weekend... whatever you choose.

My fear is that is a low level, possibly illegal laborer he most likely uses.
Reward money should take care of that!

However, I really don't think we're likely to see a reward since we haven't already.

LE has to have made it clear to Jennifer's family that she is not alive or they would have put up one. JMO

Great point. All that matters is the blood evidence that was found.

This evidence was found on account of their cell phone activity.

The CCTV footage has them nailed to the cross, even if these two cannot be positively identified from it.

Pattis is just trying to muddy the waters, and confuse people.
....and get his name splashed everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty