Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. Why won't the judge rule?
Did anyone find out how the 2nd hearing went today when FD took the 5th when asked to testify? OP above said Judge wouldn't rule on motion? Why? Do we know? I missed the end but I'd be interested to see what the Family Court experts thought of the answers we heard today from the GAL. Thought the GAL didn't appear to advocate very strongly for the children in a few of the questions that were directed to him IMO.

I'm totally with you about the niggling feeling of something missing.
MT not being in NC on missing date and FD supposedly being in Farmington in the am on missing date and their phone data for the missing date am period not disclosed on the arrest warrant.
Something is not adding up.
Keep going back to a possible 3rd party being involved but who could it be and how did FD get the bags with the JD blood/DNA?
and the old kidnapping gone wrong theory.
Lots to think about and sleuth.....

With jurors totally swayed by DNA evidence after watching so many forensics shows, I'm feeling confident that this charming couple's distribution of the bags and FD's DNA mixed with Jennifer's blood inside the house, will seal his fate if not hers. I can live with that.

I’d like to add: FD is a GC. If nothing else builders/GC know the “order of operations” ie the foundation gets poured then the framing then the electric etc. He had an evil plan that most likely was ordered in a “correct” way but I think a third person was a no show or figured out that he was being asked to dump a body rather than debris and said “no way” ...and that IMO is why he was forced to dump desperately in view of cameras.

I'm totally with you about the niggling feeling of something missing.
MT not being in NC on missing date and FD supposedly being in Farmington in the am on missing date and their phone data for the missing date am period not disclosed on the arrest warrant.
Something is not adding up.
Keep going back to a possible 3rd party being involved but who could it be and how did FD get the bags with the JD blood/DNA?
and the old kidnapping gone wrong theory.
Lots to think about and sleuth.....
If a 3rd party, who? Maybe a relative from Greece? Maybe FD split the accidental Life insurance of his mom with a relative in Greece? Any repeated phone numbers in Greece? Has FD been a chatty Cathy? Can international flights come into CT airports? Who would FD trust to come in, kill JD, and then fly out? However, you still have the dumping of trash bags, with JD DNA in blood. Just a bad break in an otherwise flawless plan?

I read this and almost broke down when they mentioned bedtime back rubs. Every night I put my daughter to bed, I rub her back for one minute, then I tell her good night. Most nights, she asks for one more minute, so obviously I stay for another minute because my child needs and wants me there. It breaks my heart to know she still gave those children back rubs and now they're suddenly without that comforting touch.

In addition to doing the usual Mother things, Jennifer was probably constantly having to protect her children from their father's harsh threats. Thank goodness, their grandmother is with them now.

If a 3rd party, who? Maybe a relative from Greece? Maybe FD split the accidental Life insurance of his mom with a relative in Greece? Any repeated phone numbers in Greece? Has FD been a chatty Cathy? Can international flights come into CT airports? Who would FD trust to come in, kill JD, and then fly out? However, you still have the dumping of trash bags, with JD DNA in blood. Just a bad break in an otherwise flawless plan?

Don't forget FD's DNA mixed with Jennifer's blood in a house he was not supposed to have entered. I don't think a third party could/would make that happen.

I’d like to add: FD is a GC. If nothing else builders/GC know the “order of operations” ie the foundation gets poured then the framing then the electric etc. He had an evil plan that most likely was ordered in a “correct” way but I think a third person was a no show or figured out that he was being asked to dump a body rather than debris and said “no way” ...and that IMO is why he was forced to dump desperately in view of cameras.
If that is true, that person could come forward and get this little man locked up again.

International flights near FD would be Bradley Airport. Domestic flights near NC would be Westchester Airport. Always JFK/NYC for international.

With jurors totally swayed by DNA evidence after watching so many forensics shows, I'm feeling confident that this charming couple's distribution of the bags and FD's DNA mixed with Jennifer's blood inside the house, will seal his fate if not hers. I can live with that.

Sadly, I have followed cases where jurors were unable to understand the validity of DNA evidence, and largely because of that, the cases ultimately ended in mistrial, or worse, acquittal. Like someone said a few posts ago, it is important to serve when called for jury duty. Many feel they are above serving, or feel their jobs are too important for them to spend time away on a jury, but it is every able American's civic duty to serve if called, if at all possible. I served just a couple months ago...didn't want to, and prayed I would not be put on a jury, but was prepared to be and resigned to be. Our justice system only works when we all do our parts. JMO

Last edited:
Possible 3rd party?
Someone that owes FD or more likely someone that FD has something on. Use your imagination o_O

Amazing the lengths people will go to to keep secrets.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member