Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a weird-looking little dude. WTF is up with the Camelback? And how far the "mighty" can fall. Can't even afford Peapod (for those of you outside Stop&Shop territory, that's a cheap home-delivery option for groceries)!
I legit saw that footage and was like, "Dude, why didn't you Peapod that??? I know you need groceries and are short on money, but I promise you, paying that delivery fee will be worth it."

People need to remember that when they get their jury summons in the mail, it is a good idea not to try and get out of it. When smart people dodge jury duty, idiots get on, and we know what happens then.
I'm afraid I'll get one and have to admit how much I know about the case. TBH though,I would he completely impartial as a juror, but I also know too much about the case to probably even be considered.

Born in Istanbul, Turkey.
Both his father and grandfather were tanners by trade.
Moved to Athens, Greece it seems as a child as he lists 2 schools in Athens before coming to US to attend Brown University in Providence.
Moved to NYC, attended Business School at Columbia University.
I'm curious about this because I would assume one would dump bodies in areas they're familiar with. Nothing has shown up yet at his properties, so where else would he feel comfortable disposing of a body?

Random shower thoughts: We don't know MT's involvement. She *seems* to be standing by her man, but she also met with police. It reminds me of Carole Ann Boone refusing to recognize Bundy's crimes until he was found guilty, or Liz Kloepfer having suspicions of his guilt; she submitted him as a suspect, but still couldn't tell herself he was guilty for years. That wasn't the man she knew. MT could be in a similar spot, being spun stories by FD, trying to reconcile the man she knows with the idea of him committing such a horrendous crime.

I'm not getting the feeling that there's a third party involved.

I might be able to consider that he instructed a laborer to take a container of sorts to some far away dumping site, with a ruse that the container had something do to with construction in it, something toxic he didn't want on his property.....but I don't think so. Too risky to have someone else screw up or talk.

eta, not that FD didn't take risks and do stupid things

Other shower thought: I NEED to know when the lawyer meeting was that morning. He could've met with lawyers at his house early. Potential alibi, but scheduled early enough to have time to get to NC. Make a call to Greece right before you leave, then come up with an excuse for MT to have your phone, or drop it in her car knowing her schedule for the day and that she'll be moving around through the morning.

I'm curious about this because I would assume one would dump bodies in areas they're familiar with. Nothing has shown up yet at his properties, so where else would he feel comfortable disposing of a body?
You ask an interesting and I think relevant question. I wish we knew more about how the family spent its free time in happier times. Maybe FD lived in his own world even though he was surrounded by a wife and 5 children? Maybe some Farmington locals can chime in on places to take young children to play? Or, how would a young family spend a free weekend day? Did the family spend the fall weekends watching their kids play soccer or was there time spent learning to swim or skate? Where would you do these things in Farmington area?

We know about the water skiing obsession and the local club that was set up for water skiing. We learned the other night when someone (sorry forgot who) found the tax records and saw an offroad motor cycle. We learned that FD traveled outside the country to participate in watersking events (such as when he was in Italy when his mother was injured and lated died).

Its strange but I wonder how integrated the family unit was and whether FD was just off on his own doing his own thing with any free time while JD took care of the children and seemed to get more and more anxious over time? Wish we knew more about so many things having to do with how the family spent its free time. My guess is that also with having so many children so close together that there wasn't much in the way of free time. I wish we knew the family better.

If I lived nearby his mansion, bc I’m a great cook and a person, I’d bake him a casserole. People love casseroles I have been told. Especially ones with ten or so ghost peppers in them. I’m sure he’d be So appreciative of my culinary savvy he’d want the recipe and such. I’m positive.

Question: what are the odds police have a warrant or authority to tap his phones and/ or wire his mansion for sound?

Other shower thought: I NEED to know when the lawyer meeting was that morning. He could've met with lawyers at his house early. Potential alibi, but scheduled early enough to have time to get to NC. Make a call to Greece right before you leave, then come up with an excuse for MT to have your phone, or drop it in her car knowing her schedule for the day and that she'll be moving around through the morning.
I keep thinking about all the cell phone data that will not doubt be generated in this case and how it will be interpreted by the court.

The arrest warrant document has cell phone times and most likely CCTV to confirm location of FD in the case of Albany Ave. but nothing was listed for the am period of the missing date. Did LE have the am data and what story does it tell? Will this am story be told on any to be filed additional charges?

But for the 2 hrs the cell phone was at the second Farmington house, how do we or the court know where FD was for those 2 hrs?

Ditto on all this for MT as her phone data hasn't been as discussed in comparison to FD.

You ask an interesting and I think relevant question. I wish we knew more about how the family spent its free time in happier times. Maybe FD lived in his own world even though he was surrounded by a wife and 5 children? Maybe some Farmington locals can chime in on places to take young children to play? Or, how would a young family spend a free weekend day? Did the family spend the fall weekends watching their kids play soccer or was there time spent learning to swim or skate? Where would you do these things in Farmington area?

We know about the water skiing obsession and the local club that was set up for water skiing. We learned the other night when someone (sorry forgot who) found the tax records and saw an offroad motor cycle. We learned that FD traveled outside the country to participate in watersking events (such as when he was in Italy when his mother was injured and lated died).

Its strange but I wonder how integrated the family unit was and whether FD was just off on his own doing his own thing with any free time while JD took care of the children and seemed to get more and more anxious over time? Wish we knew more about so many things having to do with how the family spent its free time. My guess is that also with having so many children so close together that there wasn't much in the way of free time. I wish we knew the family better.
A few things:
-I found the dirt bike. At first it was suggested to move a body, but after reading your post, it doesn't have to move a body. Riding trails avidly lets you know where the most distant, secluded spot is.
2. He would force the kids to do eleven hour waterskiing practice days, but who knows how much time he actually spent watching the lessons? My personal thought is he spent it yelling at them from the store, but it would also have given him a lot of time to go for walks into the forest if he wanted.

This is a good question. I would absolutely volunteer. This makes me wonder if they have any inkling of where her body is or not.

This is a good question. I would absolutely volunteer. This makes me wonder if they have any inkling of where her body is or not.
I thought the same thing today. I'm ready to volunteer to comb through the woods looking for her. I'm completely serious.

If I lived nearby his mansion, bc I’m a great cook and a person, I’d bake him a casserole. People love casseroles I have been told. Especially ones with ten or so ghost peppers in them. I’m sure he’d be So appreciative of my culinary savvy he’d want the recipe and such. I’m positive.

Question: what are the odds police have a warrant or authority to tap his phones and/ or wire his mansion for sound?

I’m not optimistic about any recording devices being effective here.

Although his lawyer is the definition of a “blowhard,” he is savvy.

He’d tell his client to be careful what he says on the phone, and what he talks about with others.

We also asked the question the other day of whether the ankle bracelets have the ability to transmit sound or have 2-way radio capability. Did anyone have any luck finding the bracelets that MT and FD are wearing? I love the idea that the two are released with full listening capability and no presumption of personal privacy. But this probably isn't the case!

I wonder if JD/MT had to register their phones with LE as they most likely had to get new phones after their original phones were taken under warrant?

I keep thinking about all the cell phone data that will not doubt be generated in this case and how it will be interpreted by the court.

The arrest warrant document has cell phone times and most likely CCTV to confirm location of FD in the case of Albany Ave. but nothing was listed for the am period of the missing date. Did LE have the am data and what story does it tell? Will this am story be told on any to be filed additional charges?

But for the 2 hrs the cell phone was at the second Farmington house, how do we or the court know where FD was for those 2 hrs?

Ditto on all this for MT as her phone data hasn't been as discussed in comparison to FD.
I think the AM phone data wasn't included because it didn't NEED to be for the tampering warrant. My question is whether that's because they're withholding it for the murder charge, or they're withholding it because it doesn't jive with the narrative. I think he did it, but his phone not being on his physical person would ruin the case for murder if it was included in a prior warrant for a different charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lorenna