Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether JF's psychiatrist and/or therapist will be able to testify, or is that against HIPAA ? Such testimony could further elucidate Jennifer's traumas regarding her husband.
Some of this may have been given during the civil action. To obtain her full medical history, there would have to be a warrant (don’t see), OR her medical POA can gain access and share. If Mrs. Farber is JD’s POA, I’m sure it was very well written, and to encompass much.

Oh. Bless their souls. She was such a beautiful lady. Like from the inside out. You can see it in her eyes.

I'm so sad for her kids. Poor babies. Needing and missing their mama.
Heartbreaking. Sending prayers and power to those who protect them and who defend JD as the beautiful mother and person she is - in the upcoming days and weeks and let the truth come to light!

I know none of us are happy FD bonded out of jail. I have to look at it from this perspective: he is a controlling, abusive, manipulative, arrogant dictator! He’s the one that tells us how,when,what,why and where. Now he is basically wearing an uncomfortable lowjack on his ankle. Not allowed to contact his shady sidepiece, MT, can’t leave the state, in all likelihood will have no access or very little access to his children. There is not a damn thing he can do about it and I hope it that it bothers him so much his eyes twitch uncontrollably.

We know what Pattis will do and it will be to trash JD. But I’m thinking this will be a horrible strategy. I think people are tired of court jester like attorneys and lets face it FD and his paramour don’t cut a sympathetic pair. He used JD and her family for money. He threatened, harassed and ultimately ended JDs life. No amount of legal smarts and strategy is going to confuse a jury looking at a picture of JDs winsome hopeful smile and the fact that her five babies are now motherless.

I am also impressed with how the prosecution did not react to Pattis. Just a shot across the bow about FDs DNA mixed with JDs on the faucet in her home (a place he should never be). I want murder charges like we all do but I want them to build a steady, thorough and complete case, they had like 200+ tips and surveillance/camera videos that they are still sifting through. They are going to need to dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s because Pattis is good whether I like him personally or not is irrelevant. He’s good and so they need to build their best possible case. And I believe they will.

I would bet they have video from every direction of these two dropping those bags now that the neighbors have turned in their footage. LE can probably put it together and show them from the front, back and both sides. They can probably zoom right in on her little Botoxed forehead.

Pattis' comment about there being 30 stops but not necessarily 30 bags is a pretty weak denial of Jennifer's DNA being distributed along a road on the day she disappeared. He may need to work a little harder before he discusses that again!

Last edited:
I've had this nagging feeling all day like we're missing something, and I can't figure it out what it is. There's something in the back of my head I'm not connecting, but I can't figure out what it is and it's killing me. I think I'm too obsessed with this currently.
I'm totally with you about the niggling feeling of something missing.
MT not being in NC on missing date and FD supposedly being in Farmington in the am on missing date and their phone data for the missing date am period not disclosed on the arrest warrant.
Something is not adding up.
Keep going back to a possible 3rd party being involved but who could it be and how did FD get the bags with the JD blood/DNA?
and the old kidnapping gone wrong theory.
Lots to think about and sleuth.....

I know none of us are happy FD bonded out of jail. I have to look at it from this perspective: he is a controlling, abusive, manipulative, arrogant dictator! He’s the one that tells us how,when,what,why and where. Now he is basically wearing an uncomfortable lowjack on his ankle. Not allowed to contact his shady sidepiece, MT, can’t leave the state, in all likelihood will have no access or very little access to his children. There is not a damn thing he can do about it and I hope it that it bothers him so much his eyes twitch uncontrollably.

We know what Pattis will do and it will be to trash JD. But I’m thinking this will be a horrible strategy. I think people are tired of court jester like attorneys and lets face it FD and his paramour don’t cut a sympathetic pair. He used JD and her family for money. He threatened, harassed and ultimately ended JDs life. No amount of legal smarts and strategy is going to confuse a jury looking at a picture of JDs winsome hopeful smile and the fact that her five babies are now motherless.

I am also impressed with how the prosecution did not react to Pattis. Just a shot across the bow about FDs DNA mixed with JDs on the faucet in her home (a place he should never be). I want murder charges like we all do but I want them to build a steady, thorough and complete case, they had like 200+ tips and surveillance/camera videos that they are still sifting through. They are going to need to dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s because Pattis is good whether I like him personally or not is irrelevant. He’s good and so they need to build their best possible case. And I believe they will.

I’m not really unhappy he is out of jail; I am looking forward to his impulse control issues causing problems for him that a child custody judge might see. He isn’t going to be a lot happier out of jail than in with all of the attention he will be getting.

Yes. It makes no sense. "They wanted to frame these two for a crime they didn't commit so they tried to pit them against each other."

Well if they didn't commit a crime what could they possibly divulge to the state?

Pattis may need to take a few days off to think through his narrative. Who does he think sat down and came up with that plan and, incidentally, got them to distribute her DNA along a road the day she disappeared?

I'm going to call it a night but before I do I am going to ask again because I am crazy obsessed with, "Where and why and when were the altered plates used?"
Perhaps they weren't used by FD but by someone that hasn't entered the case yet? A bit crazy though to give your expired plates to someone who attacks your soon to be ex wife but I guess stranger things have happened.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Eyewitness News questions Fotis Dulos outside a grocery store after he was released on bond. See it on the Ch. 3 app (link: https://tinyurl.com/y4uayggs) tinyurl.com/y4u
He's a weird-looking little dude. WTF is up with the Camelback? And how far the "mighty" can fall. Can't even afford Peapod (for those of you outside Stop&Shop territory, that's a cheap home-delivery option for groceries)!

I felt the same about Jose Baez. Smarmy as can be. But people liked him. The jury smiled broadly at him, apparently.

People need to remember that when they get their jury summons in the mail, it is a good idea not to try and get out of it. When smart people dodge jury duty, idiots get on, and we know what happens then.

I may have missed this, but where did FD grow up? Where has he lived? Where has he spent the majority of his time?
Born in Istanbul, Turkey.
Both his father and grandfather were tanners by trade.
Moved to Athens, Greece it seems as a child as he lists 2 schools in Athens before coming to US to attend Brown University in Providence.
Moved to NYC, attended Business School at Columbia University.

Can you do that to anyone’s garage door?
I’m no expert but when I had mine installed it was programmed in ~30 seconds and when the fuse blew years later I read the manual. Just needed to push a button on the unit on the roof of rhe garage until the light flashed and punched in a 4 digit number on the key pad and it was the new code. Probably need something to stand on, ideally a ladder, but otherwise a couple of minute job.

Yes, good question. They were in a box and put in a place they could have possibly been retrieved later, this not destroyed or thrown in the garbage. My opinion is that those plates were used earlier
(Cont’d) and meant to have been used to cross state likes to get rid of her body but the guy backed out. I think his plan was blown bc someone with a conscience said “no way”

If Pattis is going to present JD as a psychotic crazy woman on all sorts of meds, and that she attacked him or whatever spin he comes up with, it's going to backfire big time. There are plenty of documents attesting to the fact that FD was abusive in the extreme, and there will be plenty of witnesses who will describe JF as a devoted mother and kind decent person, not the insane individual that FD attempted to portray her as. Just listening to Pattis in court today, yes he might be very good, but he's super aggressive and blusters on, and if I were on the jury I'd find him offensive. That the prosecutor is calm and measured will only emphasize Pattis' hot headed demeanor.

And there are records that he was banned from the property of the school that his children attend. JD may have had diagnosed mental health issues for which she was appropriately treated, but yet she wasn’t the one they didn’t want there on the property. That right there means something.

View attachment 188602 From WFSB.com

However, Fotis' Attorney Norm Pattis released his client's alibi in court.

"We've been able to account for Mr. Dulos' whereabouts with independent evidence for almost all of that time, including an early morning meeting at a his home with an attorney," Pattis said.

He also told the judge his client received a call from Greece, and that Troconis was with him in and out of the Farmington home.

——————————————————
Yeah, I hear you good buddy. Almost all of that time...
Like I said on page three of the thread it’s trash JD time and try to now say self defense. Cuz almost all of that time isn’t gonna cut it. I mean MT had an alibi. Not sure what it is but the police and prosecution are aware of it and I guess trust it. Not so much with old Fotis there.

Hey, Norm Pattis, as we say down South, "That dog won't hunt."

Last edited:
Family of Jennifer Dulos release statement

The family of Jennifer Dulos, missing #NewCanaan mother of 5, released a statement Tuesday night along with a new photo, hours after Jennifer’s estranged husband, Fotis, left court after posting bond --> (link: http://via.fox61.com/8vEUK) via.fox61.com/8vEUK
I read this and almost broke down when they mentioned bedtime back rubs. Every night I put my daughter to bed, I rub her back for one minute, then I tell her good night. Most nights, she asks for one more minute, so obviously I stay for another minute because my child needs and wants me there. It breaks my heart to know she still gave those children back rubs and now they're suddenly without that comforting touch.

I would bet they have video from every direction of these two dropping those bags now that the neighbors have turned in their footage. LE can probably put it together and show them from the front, back and both sides.

Pattis' comment about there being 30 stops but not necessarily 30 bags is a pretty weak denial of Jennifer's DNA being distributed along a road on the day she disappeared. He may need to work a little harder before he discusses that again!
Absolutely! CCTV is key! So glad we have that. On the ID network they have a series called See No Evil which shows how CCTV helps to convict many many a murderer. Also it gives you an idea of how time consuming it is for authorities to go through all that surveillance footage. One tape can be hours long. Not sure how many officers are assigned to it/FBI etc...but I imagine other than finding JD and other evidence it is a top priority.

As of Tuesday, New Canaan police said they received 419 tips the case and 80 responses to their plea for video surveillance. (WSFB.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member