Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you're FD what do you do with yourself tomorrow? No side piece, no kids, most likely no co-workers or clients and no money...

Unfortunately, there will always be people willing to fall for a sob story. He probably has other potential side-pieces waiting in the wings. He may have groomed, or at least vetted, a number of impressionable people along the way, for the event of a rainy day. IMO

bbm
do the bond conditions override a ruling from the family court judge regarding visitation? wouldn't that be great? I do not think IMO it is in their best interest to be made to visit the man who disposed of items with their mother's blood in the trash in Hartford.
I was curious about that too! I’m guessing that until a decision is made in family court with that Judge he can’t have contact per the terms of the bond but the family court judge’s decision once made would either be in line with that or supercede it

See that's what I was trying to say... it did start in FD's camp, right??

I'm starting to feel crazy over here and threads move so fast, it's hard to keep up.

If I was saying someone has protection, I'd say just that "yes they have security"... I wouldn't go out of my way to say armed guard, it's so dramatic, great for newspapers though. But like I said in my previous reply, maybe this is just a cultural difference and "armed guards" (the saying) are completely normal in USA... in which case I apologize.
first mention i found was this in the post
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/
snipped - I think it was his attorney who used "armed guards" perhaps in the pleading filed for him to get custody - I will go find it
The estranged husband of a missing Connecticut woman tried to visit their five kids at his mother-in-law’s Upper East Side apartment Wednesday night — but was turned away by security guards she hired, a police source told The Post.
ETA snipped
Police: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared
bbm

As the search intensified over the last week, divorce proceedings continued. Michael Rose, the divorce attorney who is representing FD, filed a motion seeking a custody hearing because he said the children are under armed guard in the New York City apartment owned by Jennifer’s mother, and their father has no access to them.

Sources said that FD went to New York City May 26, two days after his wife was reported missing, and tried to see his children, but was rebuffed by security. Late Friday, Rose filed a motion seeking to cancel the deposition of Jennifer Farber Dulos as well as depositions scheduled for a doctor who has been meeting with the children, and the couple’s babysitter. A hearing has been scheduled for Wednesday in Stamford Superior Court.

Last edited:
I thought FD or his atty were the ones that mentioned them first, right after JD disappeared and FD appeared in NYC? I'm not 100% sure I recall this correctly though.

Didn't mean to offend anyone... I guess I just don't understand why it's important to say "armed guard" as it sounds so dramatic, even mentioning the mafia. Because most guards are armed, so I think it's normal to think the ones in this case are too? I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the emphasis on the "armed" guards... it sounds so sensational, which is why I though FD was behind it

Anyway, I won't comment on it again. I see this is a cultural difference and I'm seeing this from a different perspective, so I'll just stop.

Quoting myself here, but according to this article from May 29, it was FD/his attorney who mentioned armed guards first...

Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband claims armed guard watching kids

"The motion, filed by attorney Michael J. Rose, said the couple’s five children who range in age from 8 to 13 have been staying at the New York City apartment of Jennifer Dulos’ mother under the watch of an armed guard the family hired."

first mention i found was this in the post
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/
snipped - I think it was his attorney who used "armed guards" perhaps in the pleading filed for him to get custody - I will go find it
The estranged husband of a missing Connecticut woman tried to visit their five kids at his mother-in-law’s Upper East Side apartment Wednesday night — but was turned away by security guards she hired, a police source told The Post.
ETA snipped
Police: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared
bbm

As the search intensified over the last week, divorce proceedings continued. Michael Rose, the divorce attorney who is representing FD, filed a motion seeking a custody hearing because he said the children are under armed guard in the New York City apartment owned by Jennifer’s mother, and their father has no access to them.

Sources said that FD went to New York City May 26, two days after his wife was reported missing, and tried to see his children, but was rebuffed by security. Late Friday, Rose filed a motion seeking to cancel the deposition of Jennifer Farber Dulos as well as depositions scheduled for a doctor who has been meeting with the children, and the couple’s babysitter. A hearing has been scheduled for Wednesday in Stamford Superior Court.

Thank you for this!

It does look like he was pleading and "armed guards" sounds a lot more serious than "security".

Was definitely remembering this correctly though, it just sticks out so much in my mind.

I was curious about that too! I’m guessing that until a decision is made in family court with that Judge he can’t have contact per the terms of the bond but the family court judge’s decision once made would either be in line with that or supercede it
I am guessing that if there is a ruling from family court and he is allowed to see them - he will have to have a hearing on the bond conditions to change the parameters IMO - and could there be an objection to this? I don't know enough about bonds to comment further. Maybe someone else does?

I wonder how long it will be before FD seeks out MT? It’s possible he’s already called her. And based on the bracelet in court she wore, the fact that it appears (MOO) she is not helping police, id imagine he’d want to meet with her in person. Phone calls are too risky.

See that's what I was trying to say... it did start in FD's camp, right??

I'm starting to feel crazy over here and threads move so fast, it's hard to keep up.

If I was saying someone has protection, I'd say just that "yes they have security"... I wouldn't go out of my way to say armed guard, it's so dramatic, great for newspapers though. But like I said in my previous reply, maybe this is just a cultural difference and "armed guards" (the saying) are completely normal in USA... in which case I apologize.
It was released by FD’s people. It was sensational.
I thought of perhaps the house being wired bc I remember a case where I believe it was done in the house of two parents whose 5 month old child went missing. Aisenberg and that was 1997. If alive the girl would be 20 years old. I am sure the PD in that case believed that the child was likely deceased but still investigated it as missing persons case as the New Canaan police and others are in JDs case. But perhaps bugging the house isn’t necessary bc the side piece is not living there.

From the a recent article on the Aisenberg case:

“Authorities never charged the Aisenbergs in connection with Sabrina's disappearance, but in 1999, the couple was charged in a federal indictment with making false statements to law enforcement and conspiracy to make false statements.

The indictment revealed that prosecutors had bugged the Aisenbergs' home for three months after Sabrina's disappearance. Prosecutors alleged that they had recorded conversations between the couple in which Steve Aisenberg had talked about killing Sabrina while high on cocaine.” (The disappearance of baby Sabrina Aisenberg: Where the case stands today

That’s why I was pretty sure that PD at least go permission to tap FDs phones. But the house? I mean I guess it’s not necessary bc no one but him lives there.
would definitely need warrant, I’m just not sure how often that is used/allowed. Each jurisdiction would probably be different unless the SCOTUS released an opinion covering this. I’m going to do some research!

I'll tell you one thing, the fact that the person representing the children in the custody case said that FD called him the day after JD's disappearance and excitedly asked "Have you heard the news!?" tells me all I need to know. That and him dumping blood stained evidence throughout town. MOO.

Last edited:
I'll tell you one thing, the fact that the person representing the children in the custody case said that FD called him the day after (or was it day of?) JD's disappearance and excited asked "Have you heard the news!?" tells me all I need to know. That and him dumping blood stained evidence throughout town. MOO.
Day after.

It's too quiet today, it makes me sad. I don't want the only news today to be FD going for a jog. I do not care if he goes for a jog. I care about where JD is.

This has some interesting nuggets on how police can “spy” on you complete with SOCTUS cases. Mainly, it relates to phone, computer IP, emails, texts and satellite and GPS surveillance. I’m sure the NC PD/FBI etc are using all of the means at their disposal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/layer8/police-surveillance/?amp
Okay, federal law permits bugs for investigative purposes, but allows states to be more restrictive. CT is more restrictive, and does NOT permit LE recording of individuals in private places.

Laws Regulating Surveillance

God forbid something happens to GF, how does that affect FD terms of borrowed money from GF?
IIRC she is suing him on behalf of her late husband's estate so if something happens to her the successor PR would step in and the lawsuit would continue. Now if she had sued him personally, a suggestion of death could be filed and the litigation "might" end with this. depends on the rules - JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay