Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Colangelo said Tuesday that Dulos was at Farber Dulos’ home for a dinner in the backyard on May 22, two days before her disappearance but witnesses said he never entered the home so there was no reason for his DNA to be on the faucet."

Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos’ DNA mixed with Jennifer Farber Dulos’ blood on faucet in her home

BBM.

My understanding was that there were multiple witnesses, including one who overheard him saying he didn't want to get his DNA in the house. I'll try to find a link.
He told the judge there was no explanation for Dulos’ blood to be on the faucet. Colangelo said that while Dulos had been at the New Canaan home on May 22, two days before Dulos’ wife disappeared, visiting his children for dinner, witnesses told police he never entered the home and therefore could not have left blood on the faucet that night.

BBM.

Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, posts bail as prosecutor reveals DNA evidence claiming to link him to missing wife Jennifer Farber Dulos

"Colangelo said Tuesday that Dulos was at Farber Dulos’ home for a dinner in the backyard on May 22, two days before her disappearance but witnesses said he never entered the home so there was no reason for his DNA to be on the faucet."

Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos’ DNA mixed with Jennifer Farber Dulos’ blood on faucet in her home

BBM.

My understanding was that there were multiple witnesses, including one who overheard him saying he didn't want to get his DNA in the house. I'll try to find a link.
Got it. Thanks for the link!

I had a different understanding of Wednesday.

Hmm......

Post #152 media thread
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*
@Mrs M posted - draw your own conclusions

The first photo is the house in New Canaan that Jennifer and her children lived in. Second, third, and fourth are as you turn to the right. The security cameras are circled.
Credit @Mrs M

Attached Files:
Just wanted to point out that the cameras that are circled are on the neighbor’s house, which is to the right of JD’s rented house.

Search for Missing New Canaan Mom Enters 19th Day

Interesting comment IMO - bbm and snipped- is he posturing for a plea? Or does he not think there is enough to charge his client with anything else. Wouldn't a jury hear the tampering and other charges??

Pattis' law firm released a statement on Saturday saying in part, “I caution the world at large that things are rarely as they appear early on in a sensationalized investigation like this one. The rush to judgment stops now as does the conviction by innuendo. If necessary, we’ll let a jury decide what happened here."

So WFSB spoke to criminal defense attorney/legal analyst, Ryan McGuigan, regarding Fotis’ movements and Pattis’ “strategy” yesterday. Lots of interesting stuff but I found this compelling:

“One thing about Fotis’ day in court did surprise McGuigan. Fotis showed up at family court on the same day for a custody hearing that he did not need to attend, then refused to answer any questions in court.

“He didn’t need to do that and so, we were all surprised that he would show up willing to testify and then plead the fifth [amendment], because that’s never a good look,” McGuigan said.”

More here on McGuigan’s thoughts from yesterday: Legal analyst discusses Fotis Dulos’ activity after posting bond

Just wanted to point out that the cameras that are circled are on the neighbor’s house, which is to the right of JD’s rented house.
@Mrs M you posted the pictures originally - I don't recall if they were her house or the neighbor's - how can we be sure because if they were the neighbor's house- surely they have received that video if there was any? I wish we could find out for sure if the NC home had operational security cameras.

So WFSB spoke to criminal defense attorney/legal analyst, Ryan McGuigan, regarding Fotis’ movements and Pattis’ “strategy” yesterday. Lots of interesting stuff but I found this compelling:

“One thing about Fotis’ day in court did surprise McGuigan. Fotis showed up at family court on the same day for a custody hearing that he did not need to attend, then refused to answer any questions in court.

“He didn’t need to do that and so, we were all surprised that he would show up willing to testify and then plead the fifth [amendment], because that’s never a good look,” McGuigan said.”

More here on McGuigan’s thoughts from yesterday: Legal analyst discusses Fotis Dulos’ activity after posting bond
I thought he was ordered to appear for that custody hearing?

There was dinner in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.
Is there an article on this? I missed this!

IMO as someone who has responsibly used different types of guns since 10 years old, I'm not surprised nor do I pass judgement on GF for employing an armed guard. One member of GF family has clearly been murdered, it shows wisdom on GF part, to try to protect the grandchildren, as well as herself.
Yes but we do not have any confirmation that she ever hired an armed guard is pure hearsay. I have not yet seen a confirmation of GF hiring anyone but lawyers. If I am incorrect someone pls correct me :)

One more point. If she hired an armed guard - who told the media?

I thought he was ordered to appear for that custody hearing?
I thought this as well and went searching in the media thread but couldn't find the tweet - I know there was one yesterday because I thought the hearing was in NC court- not Stamford. I couldn't figure out how he could get there if he hadn't posted bond yet. Someone replied with the tweet that he was ordered to appear (i've wondered if that Judge then traveled to STamford for the hearing or were they in Stamford all along?)

FD attempted to stage JD's "disappearance" as a 'she went for a run in the park and someone abducted her' scenario. He failed because 1) her friends reported her missing *very* quickly; 2) LE found traces of blood in the garage; 3) JD's fear of FD and their contentious divorce was well-known and documented; and 4) LE was quickly able to recover bags with items containing JD's blood. This turn of events was unexpected. But he did succeed in hiding the body well enough to prevent LE from finding it within the first 3 weeks of the investigation. This isn't particularly hard to do. By now, LE should have a pretty good idea of FD's timeline - where he was and when - IF it is true that he left his cell phone on. They also may have video from neighborhood cameras. IMHO, if LE can piece together a timeline, they will know where to concentrate their search efforts - and they will succeed in finding JD's remains.

Don't help FD or his odious lawyer. As good a parody this is, I can see them using exactly that scenario.

But why a BBQ on a Wed night before a big 3 day holiday? School wasn't out.
Maybe a child's birthday or someone in the family?

Did one of the kids graduate from Middle School? or Kindergarten, 1st grade, etc?

BBM.

Well then, that tells me right there this was pre-meditated and not a heat of the moment argument that went south. What a stupid comment to make in front of witnesses! So how does he explain his DNA being on the faucet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc