Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Dulos case turns attention back to private neighborhood
snipped - I think the stamford advocate has done a good job reporting - but is it 30 stops, or 30 bags? BBM the way they worded this, it looks like 30 bags in 30 receptacles.

According to arrest warrants, FD was seen on video throwing garbage bags into more than 30 trash receptacles in a four-mile span in Hartford the night his estranged wife disappeared. Police said MT was seen in the passenger seat and both of their cellphones placed them in the area at that time.

Garbage bags that were recovered contained JDs’ blood, the warrants said. Police have since been searching the dump for bags that had already been hauled away.

Typically determined by when there is room on judge’s calendar. She went first.

And, it is dependent on lawyer and judge availability. Summer time usually means more vacations for people. This is why they set dates privately before open court. Yesterday, Pattis was asked by the judge for the next date and he replied that they had determined x.

Jennifer Dulos case turns attention back to private neighborhood
snipped - I think the stamford advocate has done a good job reporting - but is it 30 stops, or 30 bags? BBM the way they worded this, it looks like 30 bags in 30 receptacles.

According to arrest warrants, FD was seen on video throwing garbage bags into more than 30 trash receptacles in a four-mile span in Hartford the night his estranged wife disappeared. Police said MT was seen in the passenger seat and both of their cellphones placed them in the area at that time.

Garbage bags that were recovered contained JDs’ blood, the warrants said. Police have since been searching the dump for bags that had already been hauled away.
It's very unclear, imo, how those stops happened. Did he pull into parking lots or along a curb and stop at dumpsters or trash cans, and deciding to dump at some and not at others? That's my guess. There would have to be video at the locations to determine if the stop was also a dump or just a drive-by. I don't think that info has been released (and perhaps is still being investigated). IDK.

jmo

It was released by FD’s people. It was sensational.

would definitely need warrant, I’m just not sure how often that is used/allowed. Each jurisdiction would probably be different unless the SCOTUS released an opinion covering this. I’m going to do some research!

Defense counsel will suspect tap warrants and home bugging for this defendant/these defendants, which may be why defense team members (including, but not limited to "baby-faced intern") will likely spend a lot of time milling about and tagging along with FD wherever JD may be, to preemptively support a motion in limine and/or poisonous tree arguments to exclude any evidence derived from such warrants as impermissible intrusions into the attorney client privilege and right to zealous advocacy/assistance of legal counsel.

If they're smart/cagey, and would rather not be ethically compromised, the defense team will swap out some religious set piece for the legal team member/s in case there's any cross talk or incriminating information come up.

Expect a lot of TOR activity/history and burner phones/alternate communication means.

Clearly the defense team has been doing tons to telegraph to MT repeatedly that FD loves her and has her back, that he'd never do anything to turn against her and in fact is actively defending her and that FD is absolutely confident that any attempts LE may have made or be making to turn the lovebirds against each other will fail and/or have failed.

It's also intended to telegraph to the public "no collusion no conspiracy" (lol) because, hey guys, MT's team aren't even talking to us but that's not because MT and FD aren't still loyal to each other and for sure innocent, it's because those cruel self interested attorney's hired by MT's people have forbidden her from communicating or coordinating with FD's team. The FD defense team messaging and shouting from the rooftops is intended clearly not only for misdirecting/confusing the public but, more over, messaging to MT without messing backchannel. It's open and obvious, not covert. So they're all innocent, right, because why else demand immediate out in the open. It's the police who are hiding, and nasty greedy bitter GF holding FD's kids hostage by armed guard. FD is the victim here, as are the children. Isn't this sad and unfair how this poor man is being treated?

Row row row your boat. No passports necessary in most cases.

Snakes and rats always have more than one exit hole. And, mixing metaphors, the decoy bird will squak and flap about away from the nest to attract attention away from the nest. Maybe El Chapo has a hole; a tunnel so to speak. And ankle bling gets disabled and/or illegally removed not completely infrequently. Hacking is for sure a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time. What electronic system anywhere is fully failsafe or can not be bypassed, misled, or (wrong word but this is where I'm going) mimicked/impersonated?

I like the upthread theory (and by "like," I mean think you peeps are on to something here) about "the third man" or other type accomplice. Someone under the radar and compromised was supposed to either do and/or dispose of the hit, but botched something, messed up, something was derailed, then panic and damage control mode had to be initiated and quick, so some mistakes were made. Did MT even know the altered plates were what was in the FedEx box tucked in the drain? Remains to be seen).

More than one body (or remnants of more than one body) seemingly unrelated but actually related to this mess are likely to be found at some point before this whole thing is over. Another good reason for defense team to rush to trial and try to get as much double jeopardy protection going to their guy as possible.

I personally will be surprised if FD is still around then for the courtroom boredom, but one never knows. Poison Ivy and her paramour may or may not still be around by that time.

Perhaps FD can work on that lego castle, or read a good dictionary or five from one of his apparent libraries. I noticed the confusing incompetent wine cellar area through glass doors behind the wine cellar looked kind of paltry. But then FD picked up that baguette yesterday. Perhaps this is like some kind of last supper thing? One can only hope.

There was dinner in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.

Last edited:
FD's showboat lawyer tried to vilify GF as thugma with the armed guards around little children. Pun obviously intended here, but I think we can all agree that this smear attempt will backfire. What it highlights to everyone is how terrified everyone is of FD, that he is a real threat, and though we all know about 5th Amendment protections and whatnot, if FD really wanted back with the kids (rather than just ability to silence them and cash them in) why not spill it all in family court. The 5th will not look good for him, no matter what limiting instructions and bench direction the ultimate jury or jurors will receive. Everyone regards this, even when told to disregard this. We all know what this means.

I hope the judge considers the very real possibility that the children love their father. If the 2 main adults in their lives kept the kids best interest interest #1 in importance, then the animosity between them didn't crossover to their kids. So unfair when parents bad mouth each other to influence the children. FD flaunting his side piece sure didn't help!

I wonder if grandma will move, with the kids, to her estate in NY? The one with the guesthouse? Get them out of the 2 BR apt. They are used to living in huge mansion type houses. I feel so sorry for them. Wish they could be around familiar places and friends.....and, wish they had their mom.

So, according to SM (obviously not confirmed by MSM yet), there was a BBQ in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.

Wow. This is really bothersome, especially for LE

So, according to SM (obviously not confirmed by MSM yet), there was a BBQ in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.
I absolutely believe JD wouldn't let him in the house. He could pee in the woods or his camelback for all she cared, or just drive to the nearest FORE property in the area. But Defense team will imply someone else could have let him in or he let himself in and you know how filthy these people are how they would wash their hands on the kitchen faucet that's covered in JD's blood after FD used the powder room to pee, because that's what everyone would do right? Either that or pee in the kitchen sink and then wipe his hands on the kitchen faucet. Probably no maid service after that BBQ either. In fact, this is probably why all those bags had to be dropped in different trash cans. This pathetic crazy woman wouldn't even clean up after her own BBQ the week before she went missing.

I wonder if grandma will move, with the kids, to her estate in NY? The one with the guesthouse? Get them out of the 2 BR apt. They are used to living in huge mansion type houses. I feel so sorry for them. Wish they could be around familiar places and friends.....and, wish they had their mom.

I couldn't agree more about the kids in summer. I would hope GF could find a really secure place to let them be kids in the summer. Maybe her home in NY isn't the best place, as FD knows the layout and likely the security !

I envision a wonderful quiet lake on an extremely private estate where the kids could swim, bike, fish and just be kids, with extremely good armed security around them, and in a place JD couldn't make it too without raising alarms by his monitoring devices.

Like maybe in Colorado, or Wyoming, Beautiful country

I absolutely believe JD wouldn't let him in the house. He could pee in the woods or his camelback for all she cared, or just drive to the nearest FORE property in the area. But Defense team will imply someone else could have let him in or he let himself in and you know how filthy these people are how they would wash their hands on the kitchen faucet that's covered in JD's blood after FD used the powder room to pee, because that's what everyone would do right? Either that or pee in the kitchen sink and then wipe his hands on the kitchen faucet. Probably no maid service after that BBQ either. In fact, this is probably why all those bags had to be dropped in different trash cans. This pathetic crazy woman wouldn't even clean up after her own BBQ the week before she went missing.

Don't help FD or his odious lawyer. As good a parody this is, I can see them using exactly that scenario.

But why a BBQ on a Wed night before a big 3 day holiday? School wasn't out.

What is good is that LE is aware of him being onsite at JD"s house on Wed. We don't allow SM rumors so you may want to edit that post. We don't know what went on just that he was there according to the hearing. JMO

ETA - link
Justin Schecker‏Verified account @jscheckerNBCCT

Justin Schecker Retweeted Justin Schecker

Norm Pattis countered this new evidence saying Fotis was at Jennifer’s home the Wednesday before she disappeared. State’s attorney objected saying witnesses report he was only in the backyard, not in the house. #NBCCT

FD's attorney's have been trying very hard to get GF to appear in court personally for the custody hearings.
Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody

IMO, this is FD wanting to intimidate or harass her. GF has already filed motions to substitute party and protective orders stating as much in the case of her late husband's estate vs FD. FD's lawyers have fought these all the way, but it seems as though the judges have seen though his tactics. He is so obvious, I can't imagine JD wasn't warned about him repeatedly by her family over the years. The fact that GF reacted so quickly with hiring bodyguards yet JD didn't even have proper security in her home is telling, IMO, about not being able to see how bad things are when you are in it.

Obviously, JMO.

Don't help FD or his odious lawyer. As good a parody this is, I can see them using exactly that scenario.

Yes, I don't understand that, but maybe it was to celebrate the end of the school year with friends and they did it on a weeknight since they were going to NYC for the weekend. MOO.

There was dinner in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.
Wait. There was an outdoor dinner in the backyard on Wed? I thought he was there alone, to see the kids, not with others at a dinner. We know a witness commented about him being in the backyard, but has it been stated it was a neighbor who said that? (Could've been one of the kids, the nanny, the housekeeper, etc).

Got a link that it was an outdoor dinner?

jmo

FWIW...many schools private and public have promotions before the end of the academic calendar. It quite possible that the children could have been involved in promotions from lower to middle school or middle schools to upper schools. JD probably would have been generous in allowing the father of the kids to attend the BBQ.

Wait. There was an outdoor dinner in the backyard on Wed? I thought he was there alone, to see the kids, not with others at a dinner. We know a witness commented about him being in the backyard, but has it been stated it was a neighbor who said that? (Could've been one of the kids, the nanny, the housekeeper, etc).

Got a link that it was an outdoor dinner?

jmo
"Colangelo said Tuesday that Dulos was at Farber Dulos’ home for a dinner in the backyard on May 22, two days before her disappearance but witnesses said he never entered the home so there was no reason for his DNA to be on the faucet."

Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos’ DNA mixed with Jennifer Farber Dulos’ blood on faucet in her home

BBM.

My understanding was that there were multiple witnesses, including one who overheard him saying he didn't want to get his DNA in the house. I'll try to find a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe