Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which pond? Where her Tahoe was found or another area? New Canaan or Farmington? Ohhhhh....wow!
It's referred to as "The Pond" by locals. JD actually mentioned it at some point in her blog I believe. It's where FD waterskis. There's an exclusive watersking club there (Old Farm Skiers I believe). It's in Avon, which is near Farmington.

It's referred to as "The Pond" by locals. JD actually mentioned it at some point in her blog I believe. It's where FD waterskis. There's an exclusive watersking club there (Old Farm Skiers I believe). It's in Avon, which is near Farmington.
JD talked about it in her post. It’s the one behind the storage units!!! I hope theyre finding her!

No so fast...
WE are only allowed to rely on MSM reports - we don't have to believe them but it is what Websleuths allows. Finding a link in MSM to support your opinion is always good - anything less should be stated IMO, JMO MOO - your opinion. AT this point, her family has issued two statements and filed motions in court. That is it as far as I know. IMO

Wouldn't FD have to transport the body of JD in a vehicle? His truck, her SUV? If cadaver dogs can track the scent of a dead body down a highway.......Laci Peterson case......just saying....would her blood in trash bags be traceable?
Yes, I think dogs would know right away if a dead body had been in a vehicle. LE hasn't released any info about the vehicle searches. For all we know, LE knows whether or not JD was transported in one of the vehicles they seized. But...we don't know. imo

jmo

"At least two troopers with dogs were searching the woods behind the pond located off of Old Farm Road in Avon. Sources said police were planning to do some sort of radar scanning of the pond but that was not taking place as of noon Wednesday."

BBM. Fingers crossed so hard.
Also, Avon was where MT and FD were staying (hotel) between May 31st and their arrest. It was also mentioned that in addition to going to the grocery store and a bank yesterday Fotis went to the same hotel to pick up belongings as well. Gosh! I hope they find Jennifer. And if not her remains then at least a murder weapon or more damning evidence.

Wouldn't FD have to transport the body of JD in a vehicle? His truck, her SUV? If cadaver dogs can track the scent of a dead body down a highway.......Laci Peterson case......just saying....would her blood in trash bags be traceable?
We haven't heard anything about the vehicles in fact, JD"s actual SUV isn't even pictures - its a stock photo - I've wondered why... JMO

This out of the mouth of his attorney. Why believe this and not the other BS he’s put before the court. Motions are filed at will... there should not be any assumed truth. Objections can be made. My point is - msm - are falling into the false narrative.
Mea Culpa... I was under the impression that was GFs attorney not FDs.

Yes, I think dogs would know right away if a dead body had been in a vehicle. LE hasn't released any info about the vehicle searches. For all we know, LE knows whether or not JD was transported in one of the vehicles they seized. But...we don't know. imo

jmo

Dogs can also tell if a body has been in the water. Watched a whole show on this on Oxygen about a true crime case and they filmed the dog on a boat in a lake and once the boat went over a certain area it alerted its handler. Really fascinating!

Also, Avon was where MT and FD were staying (hotel) between May 31st and their arrest. It was also mentioned that in addition to going to the grocery store and a bank yesterday Fotis went to the same hotel to pick up belongings as well. Gosh! I hope they find Jennifer. And if not her remains then at least a murder weapon or more damning evidence.
Now I'm curious if FD/MT rented storage space.

But mainly I'm curious if LE is finding anything. Fingers crossed, like everyone else here!

jmo

Dogs can also tell if a body has been in the water. Watched a whole show on this on Oxygen about a true crime case and they filmed the dog on a boat in a lake and once the boat went over a certain area it alerted its handler. Really fascinating!
Whoa. I didn't know that! Amazing animals, good friends to have. :)

jmo

"At least two troopers with dogs were searching the woods behind the pond located off of Old Farm Road in Avon. Sources said police were planning to do some sort of radar scanning of the pond but that was not taking place as of noon Wednesday."

BBM. Fingers crossed so hard.
Wouldn’t that be a big “F U” to Jennifer, as she stood in his way of having a troop of world class skiers for children?

Here is a google map of New Canaan, CT which is helpful to see the distance from JD house to Waveny Park and Irwin Park along with the various ponds and reservoirs in the area. Pound Ridge, NY where JD mother house is located is the next town over from New Canaan.

There are a number of ponds and small lakes in the area of JD house such as the New Canaan Reservoir:
Google Maps

Lockwood Pond: Google Maps

Laurel Reservoir: Google Maps

Map of New Canaan: Google Maps
@afitzy thanks !
The Laurel Reservoir...is that located near FD property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog