Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am reaching...but does the index finger look like a recent heal? (picture retrieved from: State police search water skiing pond in Avon associated with Fotis Dulos as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 19th day)

possibly but remember the picture of FD pointing with that index finger from the daily mail article? I don't see the same markings on the older picture. IMO
State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online

State police search water skiing pond in Avon associated with Fotis Dulos as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 19th day
State police search water skiing pond in Avon associated with Fotis Dulos as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 19th day
Why is LE so late in the game? The obvious place is the home of the suspect. This was FDs home away from his homes. I’m wondering if all of their resources were being utilized at MIRA and that search is complete?

*EBM grammar

Last edited:
Maybe they should start releasing possible search areas. Every hour or so. Then monitor his heart rate...
Haha! Not knowing this area, is the Pond on the route that he jogged on this morning? I believe murderers always return to the scene of the crime. At the very least see if LE left obvious signs of looking in this location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974