Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the water ski pond turns something up because I’m starting to really worry. I feel like job #1 yesterday for LE was to keep him in jail and that didn’t happen. They rolled out the “DNA with the blood on the faucet” evidence which I thought was good but I think they needed to play a higher card than that. If (and I know it’s a big if) that’s the best they’ve got, there could be a problem here. I’m not in the camp that thinks that FD is going to secretly re-visit the scene of any crime at midnight, pointing LE to any evidence so I see no upside to his freedom.
And the lawyer Pattis saying about FD:
“He’s deeply wounded by the allegations against him and concerned about the mother of his children.”
Does even he believe what he’s saying? Saying things like that just eliminate any credibility he may have hoped to have.

I didn't don't watch it. Can you summarize?
Will try to summarize later tonight. I was following via twitter feed from reporters in the room. The way it ended was with Judge saying that she wouldn't rule at the hearing but at a later date. @gitana1 I always am curious for your take on these Family Law issues so if you get a chance to take a look at some of the published statements made by the GAL in yesterdays hearing I wonder what your take is? Given his role in the proceedings I thought some of his responses were a bit in the 'fence sitting' category?! JMO.

Yes, I don't understand that, but maybe it was to celebrate the end of the school year with friends and they did it on a weeknight since they were going to NYC for the weekend. MOO.
It is possible that this was a party for the older children who would be of age to be moving from middle school to high school. I think NCCD only went through middle school.

Just renoting possibility mentioned at some point upthread that JD (and/or an accomplice/s) may have been transported or transporting somewhere while alive but in one or more ways silenced, contained, or immobilized. Dupe accomplice may have been hired to relo a box or container of "household goods" to different location, perhaps storage unit, random isolated place, or somewhere where transport person was for whatever motive/need terminated -- perhaps questions or suspicions were raised (such as the person thought s/he heard movement or because it'd always been the plan to disappear that person and frame the dude for the crime), so having to suddenly dispose of two bodies rather than one became a complicating factor.

Again I recall the case from the early 1990s were an Exxon executive in Florham Park, NJ was injured when placed into a storage container then placed into a storage unit, not provided with medical care or hydration, and later died of his situation and later was moved from the storage unit out of state and buried deep in the NJ Pine Barrons (sp) national forest.

FD may have thought he'd killed JD before putting her in the container, leaving open the garage door, and the container there for the dupe to pickup and relo, so assumed he'd have time to dash back and clean up or have MT or a third person do so, or didn't expect to even make a mess but JD fought back more than anticipated. Having to clean up two crime scenes and dispose of two bodies would complicate things, as maybe this had not been build into the plan, especially as/if FD had planned to keep MT in the dark on a lot of it or feed her false details so as to later be able to frame MT for any loose ends or the plot, were this to become necessary.

So if there's a body in the pond, it may or may not be the moving man. If JD was still alive during transport, this could have impaired ability of K9s to detect cadaver scents, or different vehicle/s were used and then also dumped (such as moving man's truck).

Also possible, a Land Shark scenario. Some one spoof called or messaged JD on the morning she went missing (falsely) notifying her of cancellation or rescheduling of her 11 a.m. in NYC, or some fake alert or call about the children, then a delivery person showed up at the house, or someone there with a forged order to seize or deliver certain personal property items or household goods. Anything to throw her off guard. Either she fell for it, or when paused to question this or immediately sensed danger, she was quickly incapacitated and a clean up man brought in. Stun gun maybe. Injection. gagged, ziptied, duct tape. Or chloroform. For sure there was JD's blood. What we don't know publicly is when, how much, and whether from inflicted or defensive wounds.

All just left field theories. Still think for sure that a body of water somewhere will play a role in this all, as will one or more patsies, ideally to FD shady and undocumented, any criminal history of said person/s all the better. Just guessing. Pure speculation. No proof. MOO.

Maybe they should offer one to anyone with any information as to the location of her. While you and I would offer info without such reward, someone else might not. I’m thinking specifically if a third party/FD worker smelled something fishy and backed out.
Yes, but we have seen productive use of rewards for information. So curious why this hasen't happened yet? Must be a reason and that reason isn't lack of cash IMO!

Here's a little article on The Pond.

THE PERFECT POND
That was an interesting article thank you.
Below is a snippet.

"Over the years, the Avon club has become more formal in its bylaws and organization.

At the moment, there are 30 skiers. Only one can ski at a time, so usually there is a wait. On a typical day, Pesket's kids probably have about four or five 15-minute sets of skiing. Each club member pays a $1,450 annual membership fee, plus $4 for each set of ski rides.

The membership fees purchase boats for the club -- two at $30,000 apiece. The ramp costs $20,000, and then there's upkeep and other capital costs.

The former gravel pit is nicely landscaped, with a sandy beach and grassy lawn, a picnic pavilion and judges stands for competitions. At times, Haines, who has also competed nationally, has to wait an hour or more to ski on his own pond."

September here...was held back in 1st grade, thankfully.
OT, but I'm holding my daughter back. She is cognitively fine, but she just doesn't have the attention span for kindergarten yet IMO. Plus I read an article that asked the question, "Are you comfortable sending your child to college when they are 17?" NOPE!

OT, but I'm holding my daughter back. She is cognitively fine, but she just doesn't have the attention span for kindergarten yet IMO. Plus I read an article that asked the question, "Are you comfortable sending your child to college when they are 17?" NOPE!
Let alone drive a car at 16!

Yes, but we have seen productive use of rewards for information. So curious why this hasen't happened yet? Must be a reason and that reason isn't lack of cash IMO!
I think I may have posted last night that rewards tend to be useful IMO when there are multiple parties involved and they are trying to entice someone to squeal. I think in this case everyone seems to want to help find her with all the tips coming in and the video they've received. I'm trying to recall the last missing person case where no reward at all was offered - coming up empty so yes, it does seem unusual. Unless these two had text messages to each other describing their plan in which case I would think the murder warrants would have been issued already IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974