Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#BREAKING: New Canaan Police confirm that a portion of today’s investigation looking for missing mother Jennifer Dulos is being conducted by the Connecticut State Police Dive Team. They are searching a body of water located on Old Farms Road in Avon

Caitlin Burchill on Twitter

I'm guessing they might not be able to get closer than they are in the video, hmm.

It's very unclear, imo, how those stops happened. Did he pull into parking lots or along a curb and stop at dumpsters or trash cans, and deciding to dump at some and not at others? That's my guess. There would have to be video at the locations to determine if the stop was also a dump or just a drive-by. I don't think that info has been released (and perhaps is still being investigated). IDK.

jmo

I wonder if he was looking for a specific carting company, like one that uses the MIRA incinerator or the like.

I think I may have posted last night that rewards tend to be useful IMO when there are multiple parties involved and they are trying to entice someone to squeal. I think in this case everyone seems to want to help find her with all the tips coming in and the video they've received. I'm trying to recall the last missing person case where no reward at all was offered - coming up empty so yes, it does seem unusual. Unless these two had text messages to each other describing their plan in which case I would think the murder warrants would have been issued already IMO.

OH - THATS IT!! FD is waiting for the reward $$$ announcement! (jk - sarcasm at its best)

So WFSB spoke to criminal defense attorney/legal analyst, Ryan McGuigan, regarding Fotis’ movements and Pattis’ “strategy” yesterday. Lots of interesting stuff but I found this compelling:

“One thing about Fotis’ day in court did surprise McGuigan. Fotis showed up at family court on the same day for a custody hearing that he did not need to attend, then refused to answer any questions in court.

“He didn’t need to do that and so, we were all surprised that he would show up willing to testify and then plead the fifth [amendment], because that’s never a good look,” McGuigan said.”

More here on McGuigan’s thoughts from yesterday: Legal analyst discusses Fotis Dulos’ activity after posting bond

Did FD go to Family Court in his orange jumpsuit? That is a good look for a father trying to get custody?

Also, if FD was at JD's 5/22, the kids definitely would've told him they were going away for the weekend. Since school was ending soon, he would've had limited chances to get her alone soon.

He was supposed to have visitation on Saturday. So the kids might have said the family was going to NYC on Friday but he would have had them on Saturday in NC and, again on Sunday in the Farmington area.

Now when I think about it, I hope he didn't put her in that pond. I would hate the kids knowing that their Dad was cold hearted and cruel enough to place their mother in the pond that they water skied in with him.
and would likely be doing it again in the future had his plan worked out - IMO. that's just heartless but I think he had a depth of hatred for her leaving him the way she did JMO. I don't think he got over it and it just simmered for 2 years - what triggered it? I believe it was the financial information he was going to have to finally give up. all speculation.

Did FD go to Family Court in his orange jumpsuit? That is a good look for a father trying to get custody?

I think he was trying to look unafraid of showing up to court as he had nothing to be ashamed of as he didn't kill or disappear her. I am sure he was surprised that he was called to the stand. Brilliant move by the attorneys.

Oh, something else my coworker told me. Apparently people ride a lot of dirt bikes in the woods over there as well. We learned FD has a dirt bike from his tax records.
Sounds like he was very familiar with this area.

Maybe one of those dirt bike riders will find her, or did...called in a tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest