Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what I was thinking. I swear, they have a graduation for every level now. I'm surprised they don't have one for potty training. Makes the big day seem so insignificant now- these kids go through pre-school, Kindergarten, Grade School, Middle School graduations that by the time they get their diplomas, they could care less.

NCCS goes until 9th grade. Graduation is typically on the last day of school (today). Some students leave to attend other high schools after 8th as it is an entry point for many independent schools in the area. Boarding schools, while many admit 9th graders, usually have a large influx at 10th. I would imagine an event the week before Memorial Day would have been performing arts or sports awards etc. rather than a leaving ceremony or internal moving up. @Nccs_local, was there a school event on the 22nd of May?

I know two people personally who do armed private security (pretty nice gig, with the perks included), I think people would be surprised if they knew the amount of people who hired armed security to protect them, in some cases you would have no idea they were even there. I also worked in a pretty upscale nightclub during college, quite a few people had "staff" with them at all times. I don't think hiring armed security is that big of a deal, the Farber's I'd assume as they have much more money than anyone I am talking about, probably regularly have armed security, and probably called them and booked them long term. I'd be willing to wager large amounts of money this isn't the first time these security guards have been used. MOO
Great to see you here @adot0902! Missed you from the DNV case! Totally agree about the security detail POV especially in NYC. Its not unusual to see people with security in NYC and they typically hang around the peripery of the person that are guarding.

NCCS goes until 9th grade. Graduation is typically on the last day of school (today). Some students leave to attend other high schools after 8th as it is an entry point for many independent schools in the area. Boarding schools, while many admit 9th graders, usually have a large influx at 10th. I would imagine an event the week before Memorial Day would have been performing arts or sports awards etc. rather than a leaving ceremony or internal moving up. @Nccs_local, was there a school event on the 22nd of May?
The calendar didn't have one, but that may have just been athletics.

I think I may have posted last night that rewards tend to be useful IMO when there are multiple parties involved and they are trying to entice someone to squeal. I think in this case everyone seems to want to help find her with all the tips coming in and the video they've received. I'm trying to recall the last missing person case where no reward at all was offered - coming up empty so yes, it does seem unusual. Unless these two had text messages to each other describing their plan in which case I would think the murder warrants would have been issued already IMO.

Hmm. But are criminal co-conspirators entitled to a reward for squealing? It do you mean friends as associates who may know something?

There was dinner in JD's backyard on 5/22. There were multiple other people in attendance. He likely wasn't allowed in the house, and witnesses say he never went in, but honestly, do we think JD wouldn't allow him to use the restroom before driving all the way back to Farmington? Who knows how long he stayed? What if he was there later than the witnesses? MOO, just trying to look at things from every angle.

Wow. How do we know there was a BBQ? Gracious of her to allow him to e with his kids on her property at such an event. She could have said no. The court wouldn't force that.

Hmm. But are criminal co-conspirators entitled to a reward for squealing? It do you mean friends as associates who may know something?
It may just be the average citizen more likely to do some due diligence with video recordings? $$$ inspires folks to go the extra mile.

Thanks. I would be very surprised if any home in that area didn't have security, or that JD would rent a home with five kids and an unpredictable STBX without security, or a landlord would even offer a rental without security. But, if that is the case, we need an MSM source to back it up, imo.

jmo
I'm not sure if MSM source is needed if the pictures from the rental exist? Just asking the question as we've gone down this path in other cases when WS might be ahead of MSM on certain things. The pictures of the security console a the ft door were post previously. We don't know whether there were cameras at the rental house though so will have to wait for LE update or press conference to see if its discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damo