Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if FD was at JD's 5/22, the kids definitely would've told him they were going away for the weekend. Since school was ending soon, he would've had limited chances to get her alone soon.
But wasn't that the weekend that FD was to see his children?

Thanks for all the new info on The Pond. Hoping they find something useful.

See that's what I was trying to say... it did start in FD's camp, right??

I'm starting to feel crazy over here and threads move so fast, it's hard to keep up.

If I was saying someone has protection, I'd say just that "yes they have security"... I wouldn't go out of my way to say armed guard, it's so dramatic, great for newspapers though. But like I said in my previous reply, maybe this is just a cultural difference and "armed guards" (the saying) are completely normal in USA... in which case I apologize.
Maybe language was to be a warning. Kinda like Signs that you post in your yard or sticker on door, that let's people know your home is protected by a security system. Or warning about guard dog. Enter at your own risk. Maybe FD didn't believe GF had employed an armed guard. Well, he certainly knows now. Also maybe FD thought he could intimidate GF like he did JD?

Maybe the "third person" was a person responsible for hiding the body after FD killed JD? That person could've met FD either at JD's house or at another property where FD visited that day. That would still leave bloody evidence that FD had to get rid of and place his DNA in JD's kitchen sink.

Just tossing out an idea. Not married to it.

JMOpinion

What’s the theory of a third person possibly being involved based on?

I have seen it mentioned multiple times and can’t quite make the connection

Is it speculation based on the Defense attorneys drivel that they can account for most of FD whereabouts that day? Which I find hard to believe that they can actually back that up with solid evidence

Or just based on the fact she hasn’t been yet found?

JD needed a bodyguard. I wonder if she ever felt like hiring one. I wonder how many women out there have thought about hiring a bodyguard. It’s sad to think about.

It might have seemed over-the-top at the time. Look at how GF is being criticized about it by some, meanwhile her daughter has most likely been murdered.

We had a bad separation situation in my family - similar to Jennifer, she had to leave with the children under false pretence because he was threatening her - and I remember at the time adamantly telling the mother to not let the children visit with his family (or at the very least, to stay parked across the street the whole time). We could totally see where it was going, but she trusted her in-laws. They played on her emotions and her guilt. Well, lo-and-behold, just like we feared, they ended up kidnapping the children and driving them cross-country to hand them over to their neglectful, drug-addicted and abusive father. Once the kids were in his custody, there was nothing the police could do because he had just as much right to them as she did for lack of a formal separation agreement. The kids were traumatized from the kidnapping and being literally locked in the house so that the mother could not have access to them. In the end, she was awarded primary custody but it took several months to get that sorted out through the legal system.

It's difficult for good people to imagine how dangerous bad people can really be. We have a strong instinct to trust and downplay bad situations, especially when it's inconvenient or when it can appear to others that we're over-reacting. JD comes off as someone who is a huge people pleaser, and who always put others' needs ahead of her own. She was the perfect target, sadly.

JMO, of course.

What’s the theory of a third person possibly being involved based on?

I have seen it mentioned multiple times and can’t quite make the connection

Is it speculation based on the Defense attorneys drivel that they can account for most of FD whereabouts that day? Which I find hard to believe that they can actually back that up with solid evidence

Or just based on the fact she hasn’t been yet found?
We have had a lot of theories - nothing reported that would point to a 3rd or multiple people so far that I can find. I still think he did it alone and she helped clean up IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidewardsDog