Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought was Pattis was just trying to muddy the CCTV footage which he hasn't even seen BTW. This is the first time I have heard that an employee also drove that truck that day but Pattis said it's been reported so I may have missed it.
He hasn't seen the CCTV footage? Isn't he privy to that since it pertains to the charges against his client? Or am I wrong since evidence hasn't been introduced for trial yet?

So Pattis said that it’s his understandable by that MT took a lie detector test and that she passed. (This might account for the three hour visit):

“I think she’s not given them anything of value,” he said. “What she’s given us is tremendous things of value and that is she wasn’t aware of any foul play.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis says Michelle Troconis passes polygraph

That’s one way to look at it. But MT not participating in the murder or even being unaware of the murder doesn’t make FD innocent or less guilty.

How does Pattis know all this btw? MT and FD attorneys have to be working together.
Maybe they've started communicating, but he said during the bond hearing the other day that MT and her attorney wouldn't speak to him.

This is wildly out there, but what if there was/is a hitman, and FD was supposed to stay away for his alibi.

However, things went sideways, JD mentions to hitman that FD doesn’t have the money to pay him, and hitman plants FD DNA evidence to stick it to FD? Also, this leaves FD with the cleanup. Or hitman cleans up but sloppily because no paycheck, so he just makes sure his DNA isn’t there. FD hears JD is gone, thinks everything is going according to plan and is excited. He doesn’t realize the poop has hit the fan.

Hitman may have carried out the job anyway, (perhaps JD recognizes them so they need to for their own safety?) but this would explain FD’s statement about not leaving any DNA in the house. If FD knew the plan, then he 100% would not want any of his DNA in the house and this might explain why the scene and timeline is weird.

Completely my own conjecture here.
Keep the KISS rule of thumb in mind. It seems we always think it's over the top. The method, the reasoning. Honestly IMO JD and MT couldn't think their way out of a paper bag. They may have intimated, and bullied JD, however not GF or LE. The waiting is torture, hope something breaks soon.

He hasn't seen the CCTV footage? Isn't he privy to that since it pertains to the charges against his client? Or am I wrong since evidence hasn't been introduced for trial yet?

Discovery takes a while, so he probably hasn't seen most if any of the evidence collected so far.

Does anyone know if the next court dates for each are for preliminary hearings? The defense has to have discovery by then, and we'll also learn some of what the state has against either of them, enough for each to be bound over for trial.

With each day that passes,I get more and more discouraged. I know that a lot of people said that these two are stupid criminals. However, not finding JD means that they knew how to do something right. It makes me sick inside that these two are walking around free. Hopefully he won't eventually get custody of the kids. You never know..hopefully grandma's health will be all right despite all the stress and loss she is experiencing.

I totally get it. Most criminals experiment with other crimes before murder, arson being a big one (MacDonald triad anyone?). I understand everyone's reasoning for thinking so, I just personally don't find it likely, but that's what this forum is for! Discussing all the details that could possibly pertain to a case.
I haven’t read any of JD blogs, but it would be interesting to know if FD was jealous of them riding, did he support that sport/activity. Sometimes people take away the things that someone loves as a power/control technique. Did he want them to just water ski? I think I read JD signed the boy’s up for ice hockey and he wasn’t happy.

Discovery takes a while, so he probably hasn't seen most if any of the evidence collected so far.

Does anyone know if the next court dates for each are for preliminary hearings? The defense has to have discovery by then, and we'll also learn some of what the state has against either of them, enough for each to be bound over for trial.
I believe MT is 7/18 and FD is 8/2.

OK - I have the video on my screen of the pattis interview where he stumbles in the beginning...here is the link that is working: Lawyer for Fotis Dulos Speaks on Case Any tips on how to download??
That's not it. Or, that link is not to the lengthy IIRC 12 minute video I was mentioning earlier. But if you have the video on your screen can you listen for this phrase from Pattis - The reporter asks Pattis what about the bags? Pattis makes a statement like this '2 not 30 which is a confounding and troubling ____. ' I have in my notes that he said fact but I am now questioning myself. Please and thank you.

For those who can answer, I went back but it would take too long,

1. Did MT work at the Folly Farm where all of the horses died?
2. Did the Dulos children have horses there/ride there?
The children did ride there as I recall was mentioned or alleged upthread by a local at that time not yet a verified insider.
Unknown IIRC whether MT ever worked at FF or whether MT’s daughter rides horses and, is so, whether MT’s daughter rode there also.
No intention here to sleuth any fire, just a note of the issues mentioned upthread how many tragedies and odd coincidence befell this family (and those incidentally crossing paths therewith) during this time.
Whether or not the horses at issue re JD’s kids were leased, owned, or just familiar rides, by all accounts they were much beloved and attached to the kids and FD highly resented kids’ time/focus away from waterskiing

No assumptions - I was just surprised he had Wednesday supervised at all - I've never read that before now. I wonder if JD was home 5/22 during this "visit"?
@oviedo, You know its strange but when you write out the way you did your post what we think happened based on stmts from court the other day about the Wed event, I'm scratching my head wondering if it was a supervised visit or what the provisions are for visitation outside of regularly scheduled times?

I think we might just have an unanswered question/s here the first being why FD was at JD house on Wed and if he was there as has been reported in court was that a supervised visit under the terms of the custody arrangement. @oviedo what do you think?

So Pattis said that it’s his understandable by that MT took a lie detector test and that she passed. (This might account for the three hour visit):

“I think she’s not given them anything of value,” he said. “What she’s given us is tremendous things of value and that is she wasn’t aware of any foul play.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis says Michelle Troconis passes polygraph

That’s one way to look at it. But MT not participating in the murder or even being unaware of the murder doesn’t make FD innocent or less guilty.

How does Pattis know all this btw? MT and FD attorneys have to be working together.
After FD bail release, Pattis stated that MT's attorney was not returning his calls - refusing to speak to him. :eek:

Good Morning everyone !!

We appreciate your good intentions, but please stop trying to moderate the thread. That is why Mods and Admins exist ... to moderate and administer. Funny that. :D

If you see an issue, please Report the post in question with your comments and let WS staff review it and make a decision. Otherwise if you try to tell other regular members what to do it sets up hard feelings and bickering among members, and that just creates more work for moderators trying to do their jobs.

Thanks very much.

He stated he hasn't seen it yet but they are just beginning their investigation and will be requesting info from state and from MT's lawyers.

I am not a lawyer but I don’t think crimes charged in the state of Connecticut can be tried outside of the State of Connecticut. The charges are brought on behalf of the people of the State (or Commonwealth) where the crime was committed. So his change of venue would only be for another city or county in Connecticut. IMO. Maybe one of the lawyers can weigh in. Now if her body is found in NY, I would think it would be a federal crime since it involved transportation across state lines, but I don’t know how they decide which federal
Courts have jurisdiction over which crimes.
They would only use jury pool and building. All CT rules and law would apply. Attorneys and judge would be from CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18