Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattis is doing what he can right now but it reminds me of whack-a-mole. Every time he tries to control the narrative ie (my client, FD, couldn’t have done this) the prosecution/police (while we don’t know what they have and have been largely silent) can just trout out CCTV, cell phone data, DNA data. It’s fabulous and I will not let whatever Pattis says control the narrative for me. I’m just not susceptible to BS.

Some things Pattis has said over the last 72 hours:

1. FD has no motive to kill Jennifer...Oh really?
I’m of the belief that the state may not have to present a motive especially if they find Jennifer’s remains. But contentious divorce, custody of 5 children and well major financial reasons, etc...there is more than enough just from the little we have all seen to suggest there is a motive.

2. I can account for almost all of that time on May 24th....
Except for three hours. Critical ones where he could easily have driven to NC from Farmington killed JD and driven back.

I could go on and on. Now we are saying that someone else borrowed the truck for a period of time. When was that? During the trashbin and license plate trip? No bc he was seen on video surveillance at 8:10 pm that very evening checking mail. So it must have been when the crime was alleged to have occurred? Really? The only reason you would be disposing of crime scene evidence is bc you did it or hired someone to do it and they failed.

I’m just not going to let Pattis get me down. Or lack of reward money or police asking for search volunteers. They have a very strong case. I admit if there wasn’t a lot of CCTV evidence I wouldn’t feel as confident but I do and I think this may be one of the strongest cases I have folllowed on WebSleuths and that’s saying something. Jodie Arias I felt was a slam dunk but just like in that case it will come down to tearing JD apart just like they did to Travis Alexander.

Y’all are so awesome! I am going through such a hard time right now (family stuff) and this has been a great way to help me focus on other things. I love reading all your comments and insights. I’m glad this forum exists. The reason it exists is unfortunate bc bad people to bad things but there are very few places that are for the victim and this is one.

Hopefully we will get some new stuff to discuss even if it’s just tearing down the stuff Pattis is saying.

Hope things get better and you feel better.

So Pattis said that it’s his understandable by that MT took a lie detector test and that she passed. (This might account for the three hour visit):

“I think she’s not given them anything of value,” he said. “What she’s given us is tremendous things of value and that is she wasn’t aware of any foul play.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis says Michelle Troconis passes polygraph

That’s one way to look at it. But MT not participating in the murder or even being unaware of the murder doesn’t make FD innocent or less guilty.

How does Pattis know all this btw? MT and FD attorneys have to be working together.
Pattis said the other day at the hearing that he had called MT atty 3x and had no call back. Could be smoke and mirrors but no way to double check this that I see.

Does anyone have any ideas on why Pattis in his public stmts wants to be complicit in any relationship between FD and MT? The stmt today about having a client that loves MT and would like nothing more than telling her that he loves her? Really? Perhaps this was the quid pro quo for FD not contacting MT during this process? IDK but Pattis has been spending alot of his precious time with the media making statments about MT rather than his client. There is a reason he is doing this but I'm not yet certain what it is? Any ideas?

That's not it. Or, that link is not to the lengthy IIRC 12 minute video I was mentioning earlier. But if you have the video on your screen can you listen for this phrase from Pattis - The reporter asks Pattis what about the bags? Pattis makes a statement like this '2 not 30 which is a confounding and troubling ____. ' I have in my notes that he said fact but I am now questioning myself. Please and thank you.

Video length: 11:36

Reporter: And what about these bags of her bloody items?

Pattis: I am told there may have been 2 bags, not 30 as has been widely reported.

And that is a confounding and troubling fact that we are working on right now.

I should make it clear that while Pattis states an employee of FD drove the truck on May 24 he wasn't fully implying that FD did not also drive the truck that day. Listen to the podcast and it will be clearer than my explanation, lol.
Audioboom / Fotis Dulos Lawyer Norm Pattis
That’s the sign of a great attorney.

@oviedo, You know its strange but when you write out the way you did your post what we think happened based on stmts from court the other day about the Wed event, I'm scratching my head wondering if it was a supervised visit or what the provisions are for visitation outside of regularly scheduled times?

I think we might just have an unanswered question/s here the first being why FD was at JD house on Wed and if he was there as has been reported in court was that a supervised visit under the terms of the custody arrangement. @oviedo what do you think?
The only stipulation according to the article regarding the Wednesday visit was that it could be in Fairfield County which is where she lives, correct? It is still supervised so he would have had to arrange the court ordered supervisor (was it the GAL?) to be present and identify the location in advance unless it was a standing agreement between the parents i.e. Wed visits could be at the Welles Lane house? If she was afraid he would take the children I can sort of see why she would allow the location to be her home. It wouldn't be the first time something horrible happened with a court ordered visit. (Josh Powell shut and locked the door on the court ordered supervisor and killed his boys and himself)
I'm inclined to believe she allowed him there for this visit but not in the house. I'm sure her friends, mother and Nanny know exactly what was allowed and wasn't allowed regarding these visits. It seems to me she may have been afraid of him still - all MOO

Pattis: I am told there may have been 2 bags, not 30 as has been widely reported.

YOU ROCK! I knew he said fact. As in fact. It's a troubling fact there were bags with JD's blood...fact, fact, fact. Yay. IMO he stepped in it a bit there.

Those that were around last night for the Wednesday evening visit by FD - look what I found buried in an article bbm and snipped
After the court granted FD supervised visitation this February, he and JD could not reach an agreement on a schedule. In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
-----so the 5/22 visit was regular according to this - not to say he didn't use it to scope things out at her home. but he was authorized to be there and I so hope the person who overheard the DNA remark was the court ordered supervisor of the visits. IMO
Prosecutors also allege Fotis Dulos showed up at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home on Wednesday, May 22, two days before she vanished. He did not go inside, they said, and allegedly told people he didn't want to go inside because he was worried his DNA would be found inside the residence. The two have not been living together since Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce in 2017. Tests Find Man's DNA, CT Mom's Blood Mixed on Faucet: Court
Great find!

And, don’t writers often use pen names?
Yep...think The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew Mysteries, Bobbsey Twins, as I learned what someone here posted about the "Hollisters" book series. How's that for a theme?! :cool: But seriously, even Steven King was outed for his Bachmann books -penned in that pseudonym purely because he had more ideas in his head than were allowed within the scope of his publishing contract.

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
snipped
Investigators looking into the disappearance of JD believe an employee of the Fore Group was driving the Raptor owned by the company on May 24. Police have since seized the employee’s phone, computer as well as the employee’s own truck -- which FD was driving that day, sources said

ETA added snipped portion -

Don't close that tab or let the video run it's full course cause you won't get it back.
Listen to the part about where Pattis is talking about murder, manslaughter and criminal neg. homicide. I found it interesting that he went on to explain criminally neg. homicide as being reckless or negligent to some extraordinary degree to cause death. He then says one carries 60 years, the other 1 year. He states something about (explaining more on the murder or homicide) assuming she's dead as there is no body and then says something about how he's not sure she has been missing long enough for homicide. .

so jealous you have that tab open with the video.

Last edited:
With each day that passes,I get more and more discouraged. I know that a lot of people said that these two are stupid criminals. However, not finding JD means that they knew how to do something right. It makes me sick inside that these two are walking around free. Hopefully he won't eventually get custody of the kids. You never know..hopefully grandma's health will be all right despite all the stress and loss she is experiencing.
Bolded by me. Yeah, just like Patrick Frazee. The perpetrator(s) in both cases had plenty of time to plan how to destroy and/or hide a body.

Don't close that tab or let the video run it's full course cause you won't get it back.
Listen to the part about where Pattis is talking about murder, manslaughter and criminal neg. homicide. I found it interesting that he went on to explain criminally neg. homicide as being reckless or negligent to some extraordinary degree to cause death. He then says one carries 60 years, the other 1 year. He states something about assuming she's dead as there is no body and then says something about how he's not sure she has been missing long enough for homicide. .

so jealous you have that tab open with the video.
Can you use your cell phone video to record it?

This doesn’t change the fact that FDs Ford 150 Raptor was used by FD with MT to dump the trash and insert the license plates in the storm drain. Phone records show them traveling together that night in Hartford and in that vehicle.

Actually this is even more interesting which means 3 hours of time for FD are still unaccounted for around the time JD disappeared/was assaulted. If he was in an employees vehicle (and I wonder if that was at FDs suggestion—-“Hey take my truck and I will borrow your truck) on the day of, a vehicle likely unknown to JD etc...this to me is damning.

Especially if he asked to borrow he employee’s truck. Planning. Malice aforethought much? This doesn’t help FD at all. But it explains why CCTV is so important and why they are still viewing all the video and taking their time. They are looking for another vehicle on the morning of. Wow!

I don’t know about y’all but I see this as good news.

snipped
Investigators looking into the disappearance of JD believe an employee of the Fore Group was driving the Raptor owned by the company on May 24. Police have since seized the employee’s phone, computer as well as the employee’s own truck -- which FD was driving that day, sources said

ETA added snipped portion -

Sounds like this poor guy was setup by FD, “hey switch me trucks for the day”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members