Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me. Yeah, just like Patrick Frazee. The perpetrator(s) in both cases had plenty of time to plan how to destroy and/or hide a body.
Planning, yes. Execution-wise, there's a big difference. Frazee had a lot of time to hide and dispose of the body. Dulos had under a day. Frazee's advantage was that his fiancée's close family lived hundreds of miles away.

At the 8:26 mark Pattis starts his discussion on the bags. He states that an employee of FD drove that truck that day.
Audioboom / Fotis Dulos Lawyer Norm Pattis
I don't like FD's access to trucks and equipment. In my neighborhood (in Fairfield County, CT), at least, trucks for both private contractors/landscapers and public works are constantly park on the sides of roads, doing their business (whatever it may be). A guy will stand in the road, holding up traffic and or flagging people by, while a guy/crew is digging, trimming, shoveling, whatever. We don't think anything of it, other than the fact that it's a minor annoyance. Someone here @MollyDDD mentioned a gut feeling that JD had been deposited in NY, which is right over the border from NC. For reasons mentioned above, I think this is highly plausible. A wealthy, wooded, even-less-densely populated area, but just outside the target of investigation.

Last edited:
Yup, I think that’s the implication.

Diabolical on his part.

Hopefully that vehicle is distinct.
Bonus points if that vehicle has Lojack of some sort. It would be ironic to plan this far ahead and mess with phone locations only to have every move be tracked by truck GPS. But my guess is the truck is older and lacking that feature.

On Tuesday during a bond hearing, Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said that a mixture of blood found on a kitchen faucet contained both the blood of Fotis Dulos and his estranged wife. Colangelo said there was no reason for Fotis Dulos’ DNA to be inside the house because when he visited the children on May 22, witnesses told police that he never went inside the home and only stayed in the backyard. Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it

BBM for focus. The SA didn't say blood mixture but said dna of FD and blood of JD. Makes me crazy that news organizations play loose with the words of people b/c it makes it harder to come up with theories in the confusion.
and they found blood in other parts of the house in addition to the garage (and the faucet we know from the hearing?)Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
snipped
A full search of the house by the State Police Western District Crime Squad revealed traces of blood in other areas of the house.

Where are they getting this information from? I do not recall seeing this in the warrant.

My thought was Pattis was just trying to muddy the CCTV footage which he hasn't even seen BTW. This is the first time I have heard that an employee also drove that truck that day but Pattis said it's been reported so I may have missed it.
This is the first I've heard of an employee driving the truck so Pattis is breaking news on this if its in fact true. So now the narrative switches to the 3rd person and off we go on the Pattis crazy train!

If FD were really clever, he would pick an employee with a similar vehicle IMO. And perhaps someone who may look like him with a ball cap on.
And he wouldn’t be the first person to do that.

Generally though, that third party is in on it.

There seems to be no indication of that here.

And he wouldn’t be the first person to do that.

Generally though, that third party is in on it.

There seems to be no indication of that here.
Agreed - poor guy (assume it's a male) - he's lost his vehicle, phone and computer. Probably may not be able to afford to rent something and buy a phone. Let's hope FD emailed and/or texted instructions on building sites, etc. to him.

and they found blood in other parts of the house in addition to the garage (and the faucet we know from the hearing?)Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
snipped
A full search of the house by the State Police Western District Crime Squad revealed traces of blood in other areas of the house.

Where are they getting this information from? I do not recall seeing this in the warrant.
It wasn’t in the warrant, and appears to be coming from inside the investigation.

This reporter is well connected, so that doesn’t surprise me.

There’s actually a few headlines inside that one piece:

That MT claimed she didn’t know the items they were dumping were related to the crime.

The location of more blood evidence inside the home.

The story about the employee.

If I know one thing from other cases (Mollie Tibetts) LE knocks on doors looking for video evidence., I am certain they have done so in this case and they have a lot of good info....
Yes, we saw alot of this going on during the search of Albany Avenue. LE is also looking at the video provided by NC and Farmington residents. FD allegedly being at JD house on Wed now partially explains why NCPD asked for video going back to the 22nd I believe.

Eh, our favorite intern just happened to be there. Did MT's attorney make a big show off pointing him out as well?

It wasn’t in the warrant, and appears to be coming from inside the investigation.

That MT claimed she didn’t know the items they were dumping were related to the crime.

LE needs to plug these holes. Not that I don't find these new tidbits of information fascinating... MOO

MOO - I think FDs camp is desperate to hold on to MTs loyalty because they know the evidence against her is probs a lot thinner than against him. Distancing herself from him will only benefit her in the long run. I also think LE is going to eventually prevail with so much more than they are letting on. This is a real close to the vest operation. They can take their time, be diligent and form their case. If FD was caught on CCTV dumping JD dna laden items - odds are that was not his only slip-up and LE knows it, Pattis knows it and FD knows it. My gut is telling me this is a crime of passion, not planned too far ahead and heat of the moment anger thing that got really messy really fast. More will be revealed JMO

On Tuesday during a bond hearing, Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said that a mixture of blood found on a kitchen faucet contained both the blood of Fotis Dulos and his estranged wife. Colangelo said there was no reason for Fotis Dulos’ DNA to be inside the house because when he visited the children on May 22, witnesses told police that he never went inside the home and only stayed in the backyard. Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it

BBM for focus. The SA didn't say blood mixture but said dna of FD and blood of JD. Makes me crazy that news organizations play loose with the words of people b/c it makes it harder to come up with theories in the confusion.
Still going with epithelial cells personally.

If the employee was driving the Raptor, and FD was driving the employee's truck then is it possible that FD was actually in or around JD's house or the general area, but had gone unnoticed due to being in this employee's (possibly unknown at the time) truck?
Now that they've identified the employee and seized his vehicle as well, they'll have a better idea of what they're looking for in all of the surveillance videos that were turned in.

This case is going to be so timeline centric. At least we have CCTV.

We know FD was driving the Ford 150 Raptor on the evening hours of May 24th and that it was that specific Raptor. Checking the mail and being caught on surveillance camera at 8:10 pm at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address along with the footage from 7:10 on inHartford during the trashbin dump of crime scene evidence.

We also know he is an avid runner and jogger with no physical ailments. Thanks for going on that run yesterday to show us, FD! So he could have easily driven the Black Chevy Tahoe to the spot where it was found and jogged back to either JDs address where his borrowed vehicle was awaiting him (likely parked in the garage) or another location.

Timeline and camera footage is so key. No wonder why they aren’t releasing stuff they don’t have to take or want to at this point! They have tons of video!

Are we getting some leaks now? This new info is rather stunning IMO. I'd love to know when the truck swapping started with the employee. Could figure in how long he was planning this.

Yes, we saw alot of this going on during the search of Albany Avenue. LE is also looking at the video provided by NC and Farmington residents. FD allegedly being at JD house on Wed now partially explains why NCPD asked for video going back to the 22nd I believe.
Because he would've been driving the employee's vehicle according to the article! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18