Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch. The person you refer to is FD Sister Rena and she is listed on the company website. It is believed that FORE Group name comes from FOtis + REna.
Rude and weird! He named the company after himself and his..... sister (hmmm)?! What about your wife family money that is bankrolling you. I can’t with this guy!

No. No video yet released. Arrest warrant described the actions of the female in the passenger seat. Atty. Pattis jumped into the fray with the comment that "MT abhors smoking". Baffling to me that FD atty would make this stmt. Its almost as if Pattis has two clients, FD & MT. I'm confused.
Seriously. It was pathetic and lame. Hard to believe he stooped to it. Like a mother whose kid returned from a high school trip and was caught smoking. But he abhors smoking! MOO.

the only number listed for his company is a cell Fore Group Inc. | Custom Home Builder Avon, Farmington, New Canaan, Fairfield, Westport & Greenwich, CT
https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-860-478-8625
it's also the number listed for the 80 mountain springs home but the google summary is for a different property - it takes you to this page though - interesting....
https://www.hbracentralct.com/about/parade-of-homes/remodeled-estate/
Here’s other numbers listed for him:
Fotis P Dulos current public records, address, phone, email, more

Attachments

• 985CA0CC-CFDC-47A9-9888-5E914D119B39.jpeg
    985CA0CC-CFDC-47A9-9888-5E914D119B39.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
This article is truly bizarre IMO. Again the commentary is completely from Atty. Pattis and NOT MT ATTORNEY. Nothing so far as I can read where anything detailed in the article was confirmed by LE.

I would file this article away under, "FAKE NEWS". This is getting messy with Pattis making stmts that are not corroborated by LE and we can't let this kind of reporting derail the thread. IMO until we see an official statement from LE that MT is no longer a suspect THEN MT IS A SUSPECT!!
Not to mention she is still wearing her ankle bracelet.

Amazing.... I love how little seeds are planted. He’s never met the woman and now he’s describing her personal likes and dislikes - using passionate colorful language. IMO unless reported from horses mouth, or from said camp - it’s hearsay. However. We can’t place her in Albany.
As far as we know she is placed on Albany Ave. Nothing to suggest otherwise.

And I guess I can't assume she was dumping evidence.

But we can assume she was there when it was happening. So now my head is really spinning when it comes to NP's comments about her abhorring smoking. What's his angle?

If she was merely in the car and was actually just leaning out to drop a cigarette butt on the ground, then is there enough evidence of tampering as to her?
Lest we forget she claimed to not know what was in the bags. Huge,IMO.

from the warrant? It says slender build- consistent w Michele Traconis. But any other evidence? I’m with you WS that it’s her - but no other evidence made public yet. Right?
Correct. We just have the arrest warrant now. LE has the CCTV and its not been released to the public or been commented upon by LE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member