Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be bizarre if that was released. But your language was "an item many of us thought was..." which indicates many of us actually saw it.

Can someone link the MSM cite about the source saying that? That "source" could be b.s. Leaked by a defense associate.

I don't think we should assume MT smokes. Not at all.
Agree, cannot assume smoking.

Here is the language from the arrest warrant for clarification:

Attachments

• MTAlbany.png
    MTAlbany.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 17
Oh shiitake mushroom crisps (my way of cursing without cursing)! More crud spewing from the mouth of Pattis.
Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case

Quick summary:
Mostly a rehash of the same Pattis says crud.
1. JD now missing 21 days.
2. NC PD has received 600+ tips and 80 responses to requests for video surveillance.
3. NC PD confirmed they and their partners still searching MIRA and searched another pond, Fisher Meadow on Old Farms Road in Avon.
4 divers from Fisher Meadow told WFSB they didn’t find anything.
5. Defense attorney Lindy Urso from Stamford said his client (who is the employee FD swapped vehicles with and is not considered a suspect by LE and is cooperating with LE) is ready to move forward with his life “post-Fotis Dulos.”
———————————————————-
Everything below this line is Pattis spin:
1. Pattis said investigators did not find a bloody scene at JD home.
2. If it turns out that FD was on Albany Avenue (trashbin odyssey of stupidity) then it would be circumstantial, per Pattis.
(LMAO)
3. Pattis has hired his own P.I. to look into what JD May have been doing before her disappearance.
4. Running their own parallel investigation with the assumption that FD is innocent.
—————————————————-
Every time I read any Pattis spin I feel compelled to gargle with mouthwash.

Dig up dirt on JD. Possibly try to prove her disappearance is an elaborate hoax perpetuated by her, I guess. Anyway, spin spin spin spin and more spin.

Hopefully, murder charges for FD aren’t far off but I’m totally ok with them building a careful, thorough case and if it takes weeks before they are prepared to charge FD with murder and MT with whatever else fine. Because I will know that they will be making their best case possible. Justice for Jennifer!

Here ya go - wow listening to it again does beg more questions!

R – but he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes.

NP – What does he have to know?

R – How he got her bloody clothes; he has to know a little bit about what might have happened to her.

NP – I think he is like the rest of us…she is missing under suspicious circumstances, um, how he came into possession of the bloody clothes is a very interesting question and we are working on that and when the time comes we will have something to say.

One thing I can definitely assure his lawyer of is that FD is MOST DEFINITELY not like the rest of us.

I wonder if there was physical damage to her car from being hit with a pipe or whatever he used on her. Damage like dents or window cracked etc. The description of blood spatter makes me think he swung at her multiple times, perhaps as she tried to escape back into the house.
I literally just put this together too! I'm a few pages behind.

It was NP. The same article stated that she told LE she didn't know what was in the bags. That puts her in the truck . NP says he doesn't know if his client was in the truck. He hasn't seen any proof.
I almost feel that comments of NP should be tagged with an NP as otherwise I fear we will get buried in a pile of FAKE NEWS and will get derailed here. I think NP is doing this on purpose for exactly this reason. He wants to confuse the public at a time when LE has actually released next to no info and he thinks by controlling the public narrative that some of this FAKE NEWS will stick. IMO it is a totally dispicable tactic. Please lets not fall for it!

Oh shiitake mushroom crisps (my way of cursing without cursing)! More crud spewing from the mouth of Pattis.

Quick summary:
2. NC PD has received 600+ tips and 80 responses to requests for video surveillance.
3. NC PD confirmed they and their partners still searching MIRA and searched another pond, Fisher Meadow on Old Farms Road in Avon.
5. Defense attorney Lindy Urso from Stamford said his client (who is the employee FD swapped vehicles with and is not considered a suspect by LE and is cooperating with LE) is ready to move forward with his life “post-Fotis Dulos.”
———————————————————-
2. If it turns out that FD was on Albany Avenue (trashbin odyssey of stupidity) then it would be circumstantial, per Pattis.
(LMAO)
3. Pattis has hired his own P.I. to look into what JD May have been doing before her disappearance.
4. Running their own parallel investigation with the assumption that FD is innocent.
—————————————————-

Dig up dirt on JD. Possibly try to prove her disappearance is an elaborate hoax perpetuated by her, I guess. Anyway, spin spin spin spin and more spin.

Hopefully, murder charges for FD aren’t far off but I’m totally ok with them building a careful, thorough case and if it takes weeks before they are prepared to charge FD with murder and MT with whatever else fine. Because I will know that they will be making their best case possible. Justice for Jennifer!
Lindy Urso.... The Background of Lindy R. Urso, Best Stamford Criminal Lawyer, Greenwich Criminal Lawyer, Federal Criminal Lawyer

Here ya go - wow listening to it again does beg more questions!

R – but he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes.

NP – What does he have to know?

R – How he got her bloody clothes; he has to know a little bit about what might have happened to her.

NP – I think he is like the rest of us…she is missing under suspicious circumstances, um, how he came into possession of the bloody clothes is a very interesting question and we are working on that and when the time comes we will have something to say.
I love the last sentence. In other words, we are trying to figure out what in the heck we can come up with to explain this away. There is no explanation. It will be ludicrous whatever they come up with.

I almost feel that comments of NP should be tagged with an NP as otherwise I fear we will get buried in a pile of FAKE NEWS and will get derailed here. I think NP is doing this on purpose for exactly this reason. He wants to confuse the public at a time when LE has actually released next to no info and he thinks by controlling the public narrative that some of this FAKE NEWS will stick. IMO it is a totally dispicable tactic. Please lets not fall for it!
Agree. And I am not confused. Tired of his nonsense.

Agree, cannot assume smoking.

Here is the language from the arrest warrant for clarification:

And I guess I can't assume she was dumping evidence.

But we can assume she was there when it was happening. So now my head is really spinning when it comes to NP's comments about her abhorring smoking. What's his angle?

If she was merely in the car and was actually just leaning out to drop a cigarette butt on the ground, then is there enough evidence of tampering as to her?

I don’t think we actually know if he was; only that there was a phone conversation on his phone, which reportedly was in his home in Farmington. I wish I could remember how a call appears, when it’s forwarded to another phone from the one that is said to be in his home. Because I don’t believe he was in Farmington at around 9 or so. So either someone else in Farmington was on that call, or the calls were forwarded to another phone that FD carried with him to New Canaan, while he left his actual cell phone at home.
Seriously? I had no idea one could do this. Forward a call from your land line to a cell phone? I am soooo behind.

This is it Spring Lake
Spring Lake Avon Map
t*) | Water Data
Spring Lake is a 37.2-acre body of water with a maximum depth of 8.2 feet (2.5 m). There is a boat launch on the southernmost part of the lake. The west side is bounded by marginal buffer with highly fertilized athletic fields. The east side woodland is slightly more dense with trails on the other side of the buffer
Thank you for posting this. It was good to reread it...
If the neighbor's camera recorded him returning at 2010, surely it must have recorded his movement earlier in the day. Here's to hoping LE have all of that footage and that it helps tell the story.

Thanks for this post. After reading this again, it boggles my mind that he is able to walk around, but then again, you know they are watching his every step.
Heart breaking. I often think of those kids and how they must be aware of what’s been going on. I can’t even imagine how you deal with that, as a child or as an adult.
I would imagine the grandmother is providing them with professional counseling. They must feel like prisoners right now, their whole lives turned upside down and nothing is the same or normal like it used to be. They miss their Mom and maybe struggling with missing their Dad too.

I would imagine that their dad, FD, was someone who demanded so much from them and they constantly looked for approval and validation from him which is what we do as kids. You must waterski 8 hours a day and you will receive my praise, but if you don't', I'll break your ski on the rock and make you feel unworthy of my love. As children, we are not aware of the fact that our parents may be narcissists, sociopaths or just emotionally unavailable...we just want their love.
I have a 13 year old son. I know he would be on his phone constantly looking for updates. I wonder if these kids have access to the internet.

Quick summary:
———————————————————-
(LMAO)
—————————————————-

On the Pattis spin #2 is complete BS! @merrymary can you bring over the answer from Pattis after the reporter asked him if there was any evidence that JD is alive and he talks about all the blood in the garage? Please and thank you -

"Pattis has also said that the morning Jennifer went missing, Fotis was on an international call with someone in Greece. He also confirmed in an interview Thursday with WPLR that person was expected to arrive in the U.S. Thursday. "
I noticed on LinkedIn that a female "architect consultant" in Greece is listed as being associated with Fore Group.
Good catch. The person you refer to is FD Sister Rena and she is listed on the company website. It is believed that FORE Group name comes from FOtis + REna.

Attachments

• RenaKyrimi.png
    RenaKyrimi.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for this post. After reading this again, it boggles my mind that he is able to walk around, but then again, you know they are watching his every step.

I would imagine that their dad, FD, was someone who demanded so much from them and they constantly looked for approval and validation from him which is what we do as kids. You must waterski 8 hours a day and you will receive my praise, but if you don't', I'll break your ski on the rock and make you feel unworthy of my love. As children, we are not aware of the fact that our parents may be narcissists, sociopaths or just emotionally unavailable...we just want their love.
I have a 13 year old son. I know he would be on his phone constantly looking for updates. I wonder if these kids have access to the internet.

Oh. Your statement about how your son would be on the phone constantly looking for updates gripped my heart. Ugh.

It's easy for me to assess these cases sort of clinically. But every once in awhile- bam.

Such sorrow for those poor lambs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member