Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of her blood getting inside the car during transport or she may have been attacked while still in the car. Have we heard anything about the state of her car when it was found? Would have they mentioned the presence of blood? Taking her car to a car wash would have been too risky (IMO) plus he didn't have enough time.
Nothing specific about her car other than they located it that evening (5/24 in Waveny Park). Since they have all the vehicles now, I would imagine any used to transport anything is being checked for forensics. That has to be painstaking process IMO. Just like her house. I agree a car wash is risky - but doable IMO - if MT puts a hat on - and uses a drive through at a gas station, it is possible but of course, she isn't involved and has no knowledge. all JMO

Yes, 2017 was the year that everything financial fell apart for FD.
Mr. F. died, JD initiates divorce, income cut off for FD.

Another clue to me is that in state records where officers or
principals file their annual statement to maintain registration with state of Ct., no one bothered to file their annual statement
for 2017. Nor for 2018. His corporation would likely be
automatically dissolved by state if this wasn't brought current
within a certain period of time.

This failure to file tells me there was no one paying attention
to the administration of the ForeGroup corporation. Things
were just hanging financially. Employees left and/or were let go
because he could no longer pay them. His empire was crumbling.
I believe 2017 is when he started his plan to eradicate JD. moo.
Excellent sleuthing - I did not recall that Fore Group failed to register - that's very bad business IMO. You aren't allowed to conduct business when you are administratively dissolved - usually within 4-6 months of the filing date. What is the current status? Can you see it?

In a way FD was lucky. What if the housekeeper entered the garage at noon, noticed the blood stains and called the police right away? The police would probably want to speak to him much sooner. Do you think he knew he messed up and left evidence behind in the garage?

I doubt it, Sounds like based on the arrest warrant app that authorities wern't notified of a well being check until around 7:00 pm that evening

Well he apparently tried to hurriedly clean the murder scene

I'm sure he probably didn't realize how much of a mess the murder would actually make

I think panic probably started to sink in when he realized that he couldn't adequately clean the murder scene to remove all blood evidence

I think many things after were done in a very frantic and panicked fashion

JMO

Anyone here know how LE would question someone in another country? Would they go there? I wonder what the laws are...
I watched the netflix series The Staircase and they went to Germany to interview people about the death of Michael Petersons' adopted daughters mother. I would imagine they travel there if necessary. JMO

I was thinking of her blood getting inside the car during transport or she may have been attacked while still in the car. Have we heard anything about the state of her car when it was found? Would have they mentioned the presence of blood? Taking her car to a car wash would have been too risky (IMO) plus he didn't have enough time.
Nary a word. I'm thinking they have some evidence in JD's car. MOO.

Yes. I wonder if he really was talking to his sister in Greece about something related to this - like having the kids suddenly arrive for a "vacation" without JD......

I just had this same thought-That could be what this call was about. Now the question is how could he have been on that phone call at his home in Farmington, when we actually think he was in New Canaan?

Who is it that still has the recorded interview with Pattis? In reviewing my notes I came upon this section --these are my notes and are not verbatim.

Reporter - But he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes
Pattis - What does he have to know?
Reporter - How he got her bloody clothes.
Pattis - He's like the rest of us. She's missing under suspicious circumstances. How he came into possession of the bloody clothing is a very interesting question and we are working on that.

For the person who still has that recording could you listen and correct any errors as I was just doing notes short hand. Earlier someone pointed out that Pattis acknowledges MT didn't know what was in the bags, thus linking her to the bags. I believe Pattis also links JD to the bags in this example as well.

ETA
Further along in the interview Pattis states - His behavior with the bags is deeply troubling (just from memory he may have added and we understand that) but that doesn't make him a murder.

Here ya go - wow listening to it again does beg more questions!

R – but he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes.

NP – What does he have to know?

R – How he got her bloody clothes; he has to know a little bit about what might have happened to her.

NP – I think he is like the rest of us…she is missing under suspicious circumstances, um, how he came into possession of the bloody clothes is a very interesting question and we are working on that and when the time comes we will have something to say.

It was NP. The same article stated that she told LE she didn't know what was in the bags. That puts her in the truck . NP says he doesn't know if his client was in the truck. He hasn't seen any proof.

Ok. Because someone attributed that remark to MT's attorney and NP is not her attorney. Just trying to keep things straight so nothing grows legs that shouldn't.

As they decompose, I would assume they would still bloat with gas and float? I could be wrong though.
No, you are correct but the body or evidence could have been wrapped and weighted and this would keep it down longer. It doesn't really make sense IMO to try to hide something in water than is this shallow. Wonder what they are looking for.

[
Maybe MT “abhors” smoking publicly to colleagues, to acquaintances, to a personal trainer if she has one? But wouldn’t it be interesting to find out if she does take a puff every once in awhile and specifically in “stressful”situations!
Have to say IMO she looks like a smoker. I know that sounds terrible but she just has that look to me for some reason.

Wait. The video of that has been released?
No. No video yet released. Arrest warrant described the actions of the female in the passenger seat. Atty. Pattis jumped into the fray with the comment that "MT abhors smoking". Baffling to me that FD atty would make this stmt. Its almost as if Pattis has two clients, FD & MT. I'm confused.

I wonder if there was physical damage to her car from being hit with a pipe or whatever he used on her. Damage like dents or window cracked etc. The description of blood spatter makes me think he swung at her multiple times, perhaps as she tried to escape back into the house.
And also explain why LE never released a photo...very probable.

What wasn't planned: blood. Blood that could not be cleaned at JD's home in the narrow time frame, and bloody items that needed to be disposed of. JMO.
Good point... I wonder if he planned to strangle her or use some other method of disabling her that wouldn't have caused her to bleed, and it failed when she fought back or was prepared for him physically confronting her with a weapon of her own. It makes me sick to think of those moments in her garage when he assaulted her and she may have tried to protect herself or get away, and he bashed her with something lethal in a rage. Uggghhh. JMO. Waiting to hear next LE update and hopeful she will be found / he is re-arrested within the month.

Last edited:
Was FD on that purported call at his home or was someone else on that call?

I don’t think we actually know if he was; only that there was a phone conversation on his phone, which reportedly was in his home in Farmington. I wish I could remember how a call appears, when it’s forwarded to another phone from the one that is said to be in his home. Because I don’t believe he was in Farmington at around 9 or so. So either someone else in Farmington was on that call, or the calls were forwarded to another phone that FD carried with him to New Canaan, while he left his actual cell phone at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth