Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's possible FD didn't sit down and take time to figure out how deep each body of water was or to Google them all for that information. I'm thinking he was probably nervous and wanting to get rid of the body as fast as he could. JMO
That would make me so happy if his carefully laid out plan didn't include researching how deep the pond was.

I have to assume he used the fake plates on a car. I highly doubt the plates were altered just for funs sake, or to alter and then chicken out and just dump them. Hmm.
I agree why alter your own plates and then drop them in a storm drain on the same day you are dropping off bags of JD's bloody clothing? He used them. If he didn't use them, he didn't need to alter and dump them.

That would make me so happy if his carefully laid out plan didn't include researching how deep the pond was.

I agree why alter your own plates and then drop them in a storm drain on the same day you are dropping off bags of JD's bloody clothing? He used them. If he didn't use them, he didn't need to alter and dump them.
How come he didn't just pull the tape off and put them back where he found them? LE might never have looked that closely at them if he put them back on the garage wall.

If LE decides there is enough evidence to bring a charge of homicide and they don't have a body, how long are they obligated to keep looking for a body. What are the parameters within which they are still obligated to continue searching?
I guess it depends on manpower and budget - I know CO recently searched the landfill for Kelsey Berreth and she was killed in November 2018. JMO

We have a new member who found and narrowed an employee. Is that allowed? Initials? I have the initials . The guy could possibly look like FD somewhat.
If the person is named in MSM or by LE, then it's probably okay - but check with mod.

If the person hasn't been named by MSM or LE, then it's a big no-no.

Alert a mod to be sure.

jmo

If this employee no longer work for FD since May and if he was let go. Was he a huge part of FD plan to pin it on him by saying the guy was having an affair with JD or something bizarre? He went to great lengths with the license plates And playing switcharoo with vehicles. I do not put anything past this Man .....

Who is it that still has the recorded interview with Pattis? In reviewing my notes I came upon this section --these are my notes and are not verbatim.

Reporter - But he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes
Pattis - What does he have to know?
Reporter - How he got her bloody clothes.
Pattis - He's like the rest of us. She's missing under suspicious circumstances. How he came into possession of the bloody clothing is a very interesting question and we are working on that.

For the person who still has that recording could you listen and correct any errors as I was just doing notes short hand. Earlier someone pointed out that Pattis acknowledges MT didn't know what was in the bags, thus linking her to the bags. I believe Pattis also links JD to the bags in this example as well.

ETA
Further along in the interview Pattis states - His behavior with the bags is deeply troubling (just from memory he may have added and we understand that) but that doesn't make him a murder.

Last edited:
When the license plate thing came out, I thought wow, that’s ballsy. Maybe some people think it’s not a big deal or will downplay it? Like attorney. But think about it. Why on earth would you alter plates? (fraud). They belonged to FD. It’s a big deal.
I agree. I find it so incriminating. Also, felt better after reading the above arrest warrant. It brings us back to the bare bones of this. It's a good reminder for me to ignore the white noise from his attorney. MOO.

I’m wondering when was FD first aware that people knew JD was missing? Was it before or after the evidence disposal run?

I only ask because some of the things FD did would almost lead one to believe he was in a panic

Jmo
I think anyone who knew her well (such as FD) would have known that she would be considered missing very quickly -- i.e., the same day she disappeared. As the mother of 5 young children, her unusual absence would be noticed quickly.

Maybe he’s been planning this for a long time.

I have to think the intensely meticulous planning would have been since the divorce became contentious AND the Faber's lawsuit demanding re-payment kicked into high gear when they demanded actual audit financial records, not just copies of checks he claimed to have paid them. I believe that stuff was starting in the March - May time of 2019.
I'm thinking he SERIOUSLY planned it since she left in 2017, but had likely been thinking about getting rid of her to get her inheritance since before their marriage in 2004.

I've wondered that as well - lots of theories in our many threads - some think he went for a confrontation some think it was planned. If it was planned, you would think he would have learned from the mistakes of others i.e. cameras everywhere, cell phone pings, blood evidence, DNA, etc. just a lot of amateur mistakes IMO if it was planned for a long time. JMO
One of the former prosecutors opined it was planned just not well planned. I'm sticking with that.

Interesting. Maybe a weapon?

I wish they at least knew what the weapon was; in the Lois Colley murder (local to me), they knew the murder weapon was a fire extinguisher, because they found the pin on the floor, and the fire extinguisher missing. They have no idea what exactly happened to JD; they only know that whatever killed her caused bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth