Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that before Mom and friend called the police at 7pm that friday they called him to see if he knew where she was? The kids were already in NYC. That could have made him run to Hartford with the trash? JMO

He could have deludedly thought he had more time, perhaps the entire Memorial Day weekend.

I wish they at least knew what the weapon was; in the Lois Colley murder (local to me), they knew the murder weapon was a fire extinguisher, because they found the pin on the floor, and the fire extinguisher missing. They have no idea what exactly happened to JD; they only know that whatever killed her caused bleeding.
Yes "serious physical assault" from the arrest warrant. Blood spatter and clean up. Luminol must have lit up the garage and car that remained. I have to wonder if her SUV also had a lot of blood - they've never mentioned it nor have they pictured it - just a stock photo.

I’m wondering when was FD first aware that people knew JD was missing? Was it before or after the evidence disposal run?

I only ask because some of the things FD did would almost lead one to believe he was in a panic

Jmo
In a way FD was lucky. What if the housekeeper entered the garage at noon, noticed the blood stains and called the police right away? The police would probably want to speak to him much sooner. Do you think he knew he messed up and left evidence behind in the garage?

Oh I think this was planned too. I do however think he's not as savvy as he thinks he is, the drop off of evidence, the ride switcheroo, the "dna in the house", etc... I would LOVE to know when he was to pick the kids up for the Memorial Day weekend? I honestly don't think he thought she would be determined missing that quickly either. That totally messed up what his REAL plan was which may have been to disappear with the kids. JMO

How do you hurt your children that way? Whatever he thought of her, the children loved and need their mother. & The continued torture of his children for 3 weeks now is just heartbreaking...and infuriating.

Because he loves 0% of anything except himself and money. He’s a true greedy narcissist, imo. Otherwise, he’d have just gotten obsessed with MT instead of controlling JD. Again, that’s all just imo. He may see the children as an extension of JD, so he withholds some of his affection for them. Idk. He makes me positively sick. All JMO.

Yes "serious physical assault" from the arrest warrant. Blood spatter and clean up. Luminol must have lit up the garage and car that remained. I have to wonder if her SUV also had a lot of blood - they've never mentioned it nor have they pictured it - just a stock photo.
IF her car had a lot of blood, it could have been enough to conclude that she was deceased. Would FD have been charged with murder already if that were the case?

Oh I think this was planned too. I do however think he's not as savvy as he thinks he is, the drop off of evidence, the ride switcheroo, the "dna in the house", etc... I would LOVE to know when he was to pick the kids up for the Memorial Day weekend? I honestly don't think he thought she would be determined missing that quickly either. That totally messed up what his REAL plan was which may have been to disappear with the kids. JMO
According to the court ordered custody agreement, it was Saturday visitation - many have speculated he was waiting for the call to come pick up the kids because the agreement specified that if either parent couldn't keep the kids overnight, the other one would get to. Although how that works with the supervised visitation is beyond me. It's the argument his lawyer used IIRC.

I wonder if there was physical damage to her car from being hit with a pipe or whatever he used on her. Damage like dents or window cracked etc. The description of blood spatter makes me think he swung at her multiple times, perhaps as she tried to escape back into the house.

IF her car had a lot of blood, it could have been enough to conclude that she was deceased. Would FD have been charged with murder already if that were the case?
Since the warrant specified a clean up attempt - I would guess that extended to her vehicle or she was outside of it and they ran it through a carwash? I don't know. And since he has yet to be charged, I guess not? Where is JD???? It's been 3 weeks today. so sad for her family all JMO

Yes. I wonder if he really was talking to his sister in Greece about something related to this - like having the kids suddenly arrive for a "vacation" without JD......

Who is it that still has the recorded interview with Pattis? In reviewing my notes I came upon this section --these are my notes and are not verbatim.

Reporter - But he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes
Pattis - What does he have to know?
Reporter - How he got her bloody clothes.
Pattis - He's like the rest of us. She's missing under suspicious circumstances. How he came into possession of the bloody clothing is a very interesting question and we are working on that.

For the person who still has that recording could you listen and correct any errors as I was just doing notes short hand. Earlier someone pointed out that Pattis acknowledges MT didn't know what was in the bags, thus linking her to the bags. I believe Pattis also links JD to the bags in this example as well.

ETA
Further along in the interview Pattis states - His behavior with the bags is deeply troubling (just from memory he may have added and we understand that) but that doesn't make him a murder.

In other words I have yet to come up with an alternate scenario that I can use to manipulate the facts........

Who is it that still has the recorded interview with Pattis? In reviewing my notes I came upon this section --these are my notes and are not verbatim.

Reporter - But he has to know something if he was in possession of her bloody clothes
Pattis - What does he have to know?
Reporter - How he got her bloody clothes.
Pattis - He's like the rest of us. She's missing under suspicious circumstances. How he came into possession of the bloody clothing is a very interesting question and we are working on that.

For the person who still has that recording could you listen and correct any errors as I was just doing notes short hand. Earlier someone pointed out that Pattis acknowledges MT didn't know what was in the bags, thus linking her to the bags. I believe Pattis also links JD to the bags in this example as well.

ETA
Further along in the interview Pattis states - His behavior with the bags is deeply troubling (just from memory he may have added and we understand that) but that doesn't make him a murder.

RBBM - also known as "My boyish looking intern needs a few days to come up with a cockamamie story to explain that".

Since the warrant specified a clean up attempt - I would guess that extended to her vehicle or she was outside of it and they ran it through a carwash? I don't know. And since he has yet to be charged, I guess not? Where is JD???? It's been 3 weeks today. so sad for her family all JMO
I was thinking of her blood getting inside the car during transport or she may have been attacked while still in the car. Have we heard anything about the state of her car when it was found? Would have they mentioned the presence of blood? Taking her car to a car wash would have been too risky (IMO) plus he didn't have enough time.

I totally agree it's a big deal. It's also a big deal to then put them in the street drain. Weird way to get rid of something.

jmo

Especially when the plates were ones that were originally registered in his name and altered with tape.

You would have thought he would have just removed the tape and placed them back in his garage or wherever he had them previously

Moron

I have to think the intensely meticulous planning would have been since the divorce became contentious AND the Faber's lawsuit demanding re-payment kicked into high gear when they demanded actual audit financial records, not just copies of checks he claimed to have paid them. I believe that stuff was starting in the March - May time of 2019.
I'm thinking he SERIOUSLY planned it since she left in 2017, but had likely been thinking about getting rid of her to get her inheritance since before their marriage in 2004.
Yes, 2017 was the year that everything financial fell apart for FD.
Mr. F. died, JD initiates divorce, income cut off for FD.

Another clue to me is that in state records where officers or
principals file their annual statement to maintain registration with state of Ct., no one bothered to file their annual statement
for 2017. Nor for 2018. His corporation would likely be
automatically dissolved by state if this wasn't brought current
within a certain period of time.

This failure to file tells me there was no one paying attention
to the administration of the ForeGroup corporation. Things
were just hanging financially. Employees left and/or were let go
because he could no longer pay them. His empire was crumbling.
I believe 2017 is when he started his plan to eradicate JD. moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487