Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31st probably sticks out bc that’s when we all learned of the surveillance video that caught the thirty trashbin dump. MT, MTs daughter and FD all left the 4 Jefferson Crossing address and went to a Residence In in Avon bc police where searching it. On that day PD also took his Ford -150 Raptor truck with a warrant and also took hair/DNA samples from both MT and FD

That means that husband and girlfriend put evidence in 30 garbage bins on Friday May 24, and by Friday May 31 police had it on video. What day is trash pickup along the Avenue where the evidence was found? Is there garbage pickup on Saturday, or was it Monday?

As for Friday night, I would think that Shabbat Dinner would be standard in the Farber family so these plans were made in advance.

What’s the name of the pond they searched today?

Also, you apparently need a license plate for construction trailers.

Attachments

• F1E5EE4F-FB0A-4B5E-9520-E6F12F88EBD1.jpeg
    F1E5EE4F-FB0A-4B5E-9520-E6F12F88EBD1.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 18
I was wondering about that too. What is the timeline of the nanny knowing that something was wrong and the husband realizing he'd lost his window of time to grab the children.

Going on memory here, but I think I read that the children were finished school at noon that Friday before the long weekend. They were scheduled to see their father on the long weekend. The father knew that he would have the children, and would also probably hope that the nanny would call him when Jennifer could not be found. What time was he scheduled to pick up the children?

I think it's possible that the nanny was worried in the afternoon, and by 7PM Jennifer's friends made a police report. The nanny high-tailed it to Grandmother at some time between noon and 7PM.
From what I understand, the nanny was going to pick up the kids and go straight up GF's home. Everyone was going to spend the night, including JD, who had appointments in the city at 11 and 1, which she never made.

Why was the housekeeper mentioned in the arrest warrant? Did the housekeeper do something to harm Jennifer?
No, the housekeeper was not noted in the arrest warrant-believe this was information obtained later via MSM. Housekeeper arrived at JD house at 1200.

What was in the arrest warrant (dated 6/1/19) was that the nanny provided access to JD house as requested by Mrs. Farber on the missing date 5/24.

So, the nanny had at some point returned from her trip to the city to drop off the children and was in CT it seemed (but we don't know the travel timeline of the nanny as it isn't in arrest warrant). I'm not sure how all this transpired as the nanny didn't live in and its unclear if she had to drive from her house to JD house in order to let the police into JD house or if she came from the city to NC in order to assist the NCPD.

It would be, but it doesn't look like she has provided any information to police, not even in her 2 interviews over 3 hours. If she had given any information, there would have been additional charges and they would not both be on bail.
She hasn't given any useful info that we know of. We don't know her involvement. I personally think she gave everything she has. MOO.

This is a major point IMO. I first thought/assumed FD was not allowed anywhere close to JD’s residence. Pattis’ reference to FD being there on Wednesday and Prosecution’s confirmation spun my head and made me doubt everything I had previously concluded. FD may not be as dumb as the collective group thinks. But the only people that could confirm whether the midweek visits occurred are obvious and the only one available and not a minor is the nanny. I believe the court order was weekends only and this visit screams of premeditation to me, I wonder where JD was that night.
From what I understand, there were other people at this gathering, and multiple MSM outlets refer to them as witnesses.

Egad. That would be a plot twist!

I think she's mentioned because she was in the house that afternoon and said she didn't notice anything amiss.

jmo

Nanny gave police access to home (I believe from MSM bc she was the nanny she had the passcode to the garage-which it appears MOO that few knew or had) around 7:00 pm after JDs two friends reported JD missing to New Canaan Police. They arrived at her home shortly thereafter and either the nanny was there in person or spoke to the police from NY at the GFs apartment and gave police the code to enter. As JD had filed for a TRO and family and friends had a right to be concerned about her well being as she had not been heard from and had missed her two doctor appointments police made entry into garage where they immediately found multiple blood stains and splatter and evidence of an attempt to clean up in the garage.

A silver alert went out for JD at 7:43 pm. In between 7:00 and 7:43 pm her Chevy Tahoe was found parked near Waveny park abandoned. All on May 24th!

On May 31st we learned MT and FD were caught on camera at approximately 7:10 pm on May 24th dumping trash bags that contained Jennifer’s blood making stops at 30 trash bins and also inserting the doctored license plates which come back to cars connected to FD in a storm drain. ‘‘Tis was in Hartford, CT!

At approximately 8;10 pm FD is is seen on surveillance video checking his mail at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address where he, the side piece and her daughter were staying.

Random thoughts:

On the phone question, there’s always Google Voice where you can have a number/get messages. Tons of apps for messages, and there are relays like Tor.

On the loud noise a neighbor heard, I keep thinking of the sounds made by attaching a trailer to a vehicle since people usually get one too close to the other, attaching a fifth wheel like to a truck, closing a very heavy steel door, and surely, they’ve looked for a commercial or industrial trash compactor. Or the sound a large air compressor makes when it starts. Outdoor boilers and furnaces as well as pump rooms often have very heavy metal latches that clang especially if it’s quiet outside. The huge industrial pipe wrenches and tools used to open wells and septic or other industrial structures make major noise when dropped, as do metal lids for those items. Many people use small Bobcats even around a house especially if snow is an issue in winter. Forklifts, etc. often surge and hit things if you don’t know how to operate one very well. Let’s think...
The trailer is an interesting transportation or storage possibility for a body as if you look at the picture of the Sturbridge property there is a silver small trailer with FORE Group logo on it (that house was still under construction). When we looked at the tax records the other night it appeared that FORE had more than one of these trailers.

She hasn't given any useful info that we know of. We don't know her involvement. I personally think she gave everything she has. MOO.
Yeah. We know she did a 3 hour videotaped interview with law enforcement, and walked them through the home she and FD shared in Farmington.

We have absolutely no idea what she told them, but it does appear that she has provided an alibi that has checked out (for the timeframe around the murder).

This also explains how she may not know where the body is.

It would be, but it doesn't look like she has provided any information to police, not even in her 2 interviews over 3 hours. If she had given any information, there would have been additional charges and they would not both be on bail.
They're not out on bail because there is less evidence or because they're less guilty but simply because they or someone in their lives had enough money to post it.

Last edited:
I spoke with a friend of JDs who said that the nanny was meeting JD in the city with the kids after school (which got out at 12:30 that day). So I don’t think the nanny ever would have called FD given that the kids were already safe and sound with GF. There was no “exit plan” that had to be executed bc the kids were already in the city planing to meet up with JD and then she didn’t show up/they couldn’t reach her. Obviously no one knows what FD thought on when/if he would be called or if he knew the kids would already be in the city. (If he did know they would be in the city the be probably figured GF wasn’t going to call him to come get the kids! Which bought him some extra time. IMO

That's what I remember as well - 12:30 school pickup. I think they needed lunch before driving to NYC to meet mom, but I have not read anything to confirm this idea.

There is some reason that the father expected to pick up the children on Sunday, May 26, even making a fuss when he was prevented from picking them up. I'm guessing there was something in the court order for that day giving him permission to pick them up. I think husband and girlfriend would have been in Argentina the following morning if they had all 6 children together.

Did he think that the grandmother was a push over and he could take the children on May 26 without a fight, and then he discovered there were security guards?

That means that husband and girlfriend put evidence in 30 garbage bins on Friday May 24, and by Friday May 31 police had it on video. What day is trash pickup along the Avenue where the evidence was found? Is there garbage pickup on Saturday, or was it Monday?
Here is the trash pickup map for Hartford: http://gis1.hartford.gov/images/New_Collection_day.pdf

It looks like roughly 1/2 of Albany is in the purple zone (Thursday) and 1/2 is in the peach zone (Friday).

I wonder if FD looked at the trash collection map?

I wonder when the Albany trash pickup route was completed on Friday?

The arrest warrant states that starting at 1910 on 5/24 FD/MT travelled 4 mile stretch of Albany between Biltmore and Edward Streets. This information was debated on prior thread as the distance travelled didn't look to be correct and there is no Biltmore Street (suggestion was that this was an error and was meant to be Baltimore Street which does intersect with Albany).

So, if FD was depositing items in the Thursday pickup zone then it seems likely LE might have been lucky and retrieved these items. The Friday zone pickup seems a bit harder to understand as it would depend on when the trucks final pickup of the day was. But it also seems possible that based on the time involved 1910 that FD might have missed the Friday collection time so LE might have been able to retrieve some of these items IMO.

EDIT TO UPDATE from Hartford.org website:

Residents are also reminded to place their trash and recycling containers at the curb no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on the day before collection and no later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection.

Holiday's with No Collection
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veteran’s Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King’s Day
Lincoln’s Birthday
Washington’s Birthday
Good Friday
Memorial Day (BBM - Monday, May 27th)
When a holiday or observance of a holiday falls on a Monday through Friday, regular waste and recycling collection will be delayed by one day for that week. There will also be a pick-up on Saturday during each holiday week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member