Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe now that FD is out he can have a yard sale or set up a lemonade stand to try to make some money to pay some bills.

I find it very interesting that FD CHOOSES to jog outside his estate when he knows reporters are watching. Today as he jogged past the camera, without headphones this time, he looked back as if to say, "Don't you want to ask me something?"He likes this attention. He craves it even if he's committed an abhorrent crime. I'd love to hear a psychiatrist's opinion on his actions post bail if any are on this site. He could likely jog around the perimeter of his property, or in his big bad work out room with the Peloton bike and pounds of metal, yet he CHOOSES to go out where he is on camera. FD is a fantastic study of the EGO. He is likely an incredibly secure man.

I find it very interesting that FD CHOOSES to jog outside his estate when he knows reporters are watching. Today as he jogged past the camera, without headphones this time, he looked back as if to say, "Don't you want to ask me something?"He likes this attention. He craves it even if he's committed an abhorrent crime. I'd love to hear a psychiatrist's opinion on his actions post bail if any are on this site. He could likely jog around the perimeter of his property, or in his big bad work out room with the Peloton bike and pounds of metal, yet he CHOOSES to go out where he is on camera. FD is a fantastic study of the EGO. He is likely an incredibly secure man.

Correction! Major typo. FD is likely a very INSECURE man

Yes, unfortunately it looks like the original was edited/watered down to roughly 3 min. If anyone saved the original and can place it on the media thread it would be great as that video seemed like a total 'gem'!
I watched the video, but unfortunately didn’t save it.

However, I did listen to and saved the pod cast of Pattis’ interview with Chaz & AJ, in case anyone wants to listen to it:

.Audioboom / Fotis Dulos Lawyer Norm Pattis

I watched the video, but unfortunately didn’t save it.

However, I did listen to and I saved the pod cast Pattis’ interview with Chaz & AJ, in case anyone wants to listen to it.
I listened to the podcast, what was enlightening about the interview?

Maybe FD is hoping that the Press will give him a head's up."Hey FD LE is looking at blank. You think they'll find JD today? " He's doing a little exploring on his runs.

Well, IMO, I doubt she was attacked/injured in her garage or kitchen, and then she drove away (bloody) in her car. Since her car was “located” the night she was reported missing, someone else had to have driven her body away from her house, in her car. Otherwise her car would have remained at her house. Or there were two drivers. See?
Previously on this thread, someone local said that another local had informed LE they saw someone resembling FD in Wavenly Park area that matched his description around 10:30 am. the morning of the 24th of May when JD went missing. JMO, surmising if true, that FD drove JD's SUV there and dropped it off as a ruse for LE to find and think that's where she disappeared.

Has anybody noticed that attorney Pattis likes to begin his statements with “it’s my understanding ....”
For example: “It’s my understanding that she sat a polygraph saying she didn’t know what was in any of those bags.”
I find that I use that qualifier whenever I say something that I think is true.....but really not sure and I want to give myself a little room to back pedal if I’m called on it....

Narcissist

I’ve never heard of common law marriage unless it’s been 7 years and both parties are single (not married to another)

She is not at all FD’s spouse. IMO
Texas has common law at 6 months...I do not know what the requirements might be for CT.
MT can't be a spouse if FD already has one..she's just a side piece...among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member