Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, even if we get less info all around, the stuff coming out of his mouth needs to be gagged. He is trying to ruin the jury pool, taint evidence etc. not impressed with him at all.

Unfortunately, that worked well for Jose Baez in the Casey Anthony case.

We're bound to hear a lot of it if the judge doesn't put the brakes on Pattis' mouth.

Yeah I get what you are saying. There is just no indication from police or MSM that the nanny brought the children home to the New Canaan house at all after she picked them up from school. She could have gone to a restaurant or a drive through with them if they needed to eat. So we are dealing with the window of time from at least 8:00 until 12:00 for JD to be attacked in the garage to go missing.

Noon because the housekeeper arrived at JDs residence. Now it’s entirely possible that she never entered the home at all and the killer (MOO Fotis) could have still been in the house and just not answered and the housekeeper left.

We Know from the timeline that FDs electronic cell phone data places his phone at the 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington at 1:37 pm, which is about 60 minutes away from JDs address. This doesn’t mean that he was actually with his phone. But that phone was at that address from 1:37 pm on May 24th until roughly 4:00 pm. That Mountain Spring Road address is very close to what is his current residence and after 4:17 pm electronic cellphone records show FDs phone was back at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Then ofcourse MT and FD pop up on video surveillance on their trashcan odyssey of stupidity at 7:10 pm and FD is shown on video surveillance at 8:10 pm back at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address checking his mail and hoping for a check from Publishers Clearinghouse
Her body has to be somewhere between her New Canaan home and the Farmington properties. It has to be.

IMHO the most reprehensible thing Norm said in his WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO from today is that he has “no idea if that was Fotis in the truck” (dumping the evidence bags) “It May have been someone else in the truck- I just don’t know” Despicable as he obviously hasn’t even asked his client if that was him. Really bottom-feeding behavior that I hope others recognize as well.[/QUOTE]
Norm lacks a moral compass, and he is the most dangerous kind of character because he masks this with a self-aggrandizing sense of righteousness when what he is doing is simply sleaze-mongering. There are great defense lawyers who you can see have integrity and honor and who try to get their clients to do the right thing. Norm is for Norm, the end, and he doesn't give a *advertiser censored* about the victims of these horrible crimes. So self-serving and so lacking in basic decency. No wonder he likes advocating for psychopath dirtbags. MOO.

I feel bad that the employee will also very likely be subpoenaed to appear as a witness in court - assuming he's innocent and was set up. I would be absolutely livid. MOO

Maybe FD’s “employee” accidentally ran over someone with FD (or JD’s) vehicle, as “It’s my understanding that” the employee was maybe driving the employer’s vehicle.

Wouldn’t be the first time, would it?

But then maybe he just hit a deer.

(or a Dear)

O dear.

IMHO the most reprehensible thing Norm said in his WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO from today is that he has “no idea if that was Fotis in the truck” (dumping the evidence bags) “It May have been someone else in the truck- I just don’t know” Despicable as he obviously hasn’t even asked his client if that was him. Really bottom-feeding behavior that I hope others recognize as well.
Norm lacks a moral compass, and he is the most dangerous kind of character because he masks this with a self-aggrandizing sense of righteousness when what he is doing is simply sleaze-mongering. There are great defense lawyers who you can see have integrity and honor and who try to get their clients to do the right thing. Norm is for Norm, the end, and he doesn't give a **** about the victims of these horrible crimes. So self-serving and so lacking in basic decency. No wonder he likes advocating for psychopath dirtbags. MOO.[/QUOTE]

Norm is like the Howard Stern of lawyers. Jmo

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words. Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions. Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits. Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character. Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny. -- Chinese proverb, author unknown

WHO would just say “my DNA”...... someone thinking, planning, knowing what he was going to do... FD
Exactly.

Is it possible that the Fore Group used security cameras at their construction sites? On high end home construction it's becoming popular as thieves like to break in and take the expensive fixtures. Just wondering - we haven't heard anything about this that I know of.

In this situation, I just feel like the thieves ARE the expensive fixtures.
I’m thinking likely FD & MT already have plenty of selfies.

I’m just glad FD went for a jog/run yesterday. I remember in the OJ case especially ( as hideously flawed as that case was and in a few other cases as well) how much was made about his bum knees, etc...(he simply wasn’t physically capable of committing a murder against two individuals). Clearly, FD didn’t suffer from such physical impediments. As he was so “eager” to show us how physically fit he is.

I would imagine MTs parents/friends/current counsel are working to get her to put her own best interests first. But I do wonder if these two end up getting married while out on bail?

I agree with other WSleuthers and posted as much that MT likely moved FDs phone on the day of the 24th. I think even Pattis said that she didn’t arrive at 4 Jefferson Crossing until 11:00 am on that day if I am correct. With her “rock solid” alibi and polygraph test and such. If FD left his phone behind she could have moved it.

What is important about this case is that Pattis is not in control of manipulating the timeline. This is crucial and likely hugely frustrating bc of CCTV
Was it true MT was wearing a bracelet with his FD’s name engraved on it at the 2nd hearing?

I thought earlier on that I had read something about JDs phone and the Farmington River but maybe I am wrong. I’m guessing they never found it? But who knows.

I just keep going back to the May 24th timeline. There are several hours that FD and his attorney can’t account for. Even by Pattis’s own admission. And if he had afternoon meetings at another location other than the primary residence in Farmington is it possible that he asked his sidepiece to help with certain things? Moving a phone? Disposing of a dead body?

It’s clear his defense is worried about what MT might say but it’s also clear if there is something to worry about she wouldn’t give information against her own self interests.

I'm still watching and re-watching this video interview. There is sooooo much to discuss but he IMO is referring to JD living under a false name. He talks about her "troubled history". Also it seems he is laying out the ground work for negligent homicide - which he points out only carries a year sentence.
Could even be buried in a deep wooded area off the Merritt Pkwy, on the way to Farmington/Hartford area.
I know. I'm going to look at Google maps in the morning. I dont live far from New Canaan and drive the Merritt all the time. He had to put her somewhere along that route. Somewhere pre planned. I can't stand the idea of her not being found.

IMHO the most reprehensible thing Norm said in his WIDELY CIRCULATED VIDEO from today is that he has “no idea if that was Fotis in the truck” (dumping the evidence bags) “It May have been someone else in the truck- I just don’t know” Despicable as he obviously hasn’t even asked his client if that was him. Really bottom-feeding behavior that I hope others recognize as well.

It's bizarre to me that he keeps commenting on the specifics of the timeline -- "We think he was still at his home after 9 am" and "It may have been someone else in the truck." These nebulous comments indicate that Pattis either 1) has not asked his own client about these issues; or 2) doesn't trust what his client is telling him. In terms of public relations neither of these 2 scenarios helps his client. All strange to me.

Last edited:
I know. I'm going to look at Google maps in the morning. I dont live far from New Canaan and drive the Merritt all the time. He had to put her somewhere along that route. Somewhere pre planned.
i
Earliest confirmed time I have seen in MSM was the 1:37 pm electronic cell phone data on May 24th showing FDs phone at the 80 Mountain Spring Rd address in Farmington.

I still believe she is very close to that location. There are two creeks that are behind that property through the woods that feed into the Farmington river. That’s my honest opinion. I thinks she is close to that location.
I do to. Shes close.

I personally believe that this crime was planned. I just think when you see people as chess pieces that’s where carefully laid plans get (bad word) up.

The crime scene being messy wasn’t anticipated. I think he thought, one heavy blow and she’s done. It doesn’t appear from anything we read a gun was used so he beat her to death and she obviously fought back. Blood spatter on a car in the garage. Multiple stains on the garage floor. Didn’t happen the way he imagined and head wounds as anyone can tell you bleed badly (Patricia Cornwell said as much when I met her when I went to Baton Rouge all those years ago to chase a sorority sister’s murderer/serial killer). So crappy clean up of the crime scene (using items from the house). I still think that there was a planned place for Jennifer’s remains. But maybe because of the crappy clean up plans changed. I just think he’d go to places familiar. It’s broad daylight on a Friday.

Choices: Sturbridge property in NC
Her family’s property in Pound Ridge
Her property in NC
(Driving her back with bags of bloody crime scene evidence to Farmington and finding somehow an opportune location)
Marital address
80 Mountain Spring address
Avon Pond

It would help if we knew when LE let him know JD was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne