Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is actually a very good point. Even if you don’t like someone ... JD is the mother of your 5 children. You can’t at least express grave concern for her for that reason? As a civil, decent human being. IMO, he looks and is GUILTY. Both he and NP and MT know that.
ITA. Also, the way he asked his realtor if he had heard the news and sounded excited... not a typical disposition from a concerned husband and father. MOO

I am with you on this.<modsnipped> I am surprised her parents let her marry him. Especially because he was a bit of a mistery. Fresh off the boat from Greece, and not much family in the US to speak of. Plus, he was broke. JD's family were multi-millionaires who founded Liz Clairborne.

My parents have accents. If anyone ever said something nasty about them based on that they would have a huge problem with me.

Which begs many questions:
Why would FD still have plates belonging to a vehicle he no longer owned or had in his possession?
Why would FD/or/MT alter those same plates with adhesive tape?
Why would FD then dispose of those plates with the adhesive still on them in a storm drain on the evening of the 24th?
State of Connecticut says you are to turn them in. No one ever does because there is not penalty enforced if you don't. Almost everyone I know has any number of plates nailed or tucked on the walls of their garages.

So the vehicle they were put on would not be recognized either by JD or license readers or surveillance cameras.

I have absolutely no idea as to this third question when he could simply have pulled the tape off and put them back on the garage wall.

Yep it’s petty!

That being said I hate everything about this guy and that most definitely includes his stupid accent !

I guess I’m just petty like that
Plenty of people are making fun of his name. Isn't making fun of someone's name disrespectful to his parents (who are innocent parties here btw)? So why aren't we objecting to that? He has no control over his name but he can work on his accent. So he gets no sympathy there. Btw what makes FD ugly isn't his heritage, his accent, nor his name. It is what he did that makes him so disgusting.

As long as FD is not charged with murder, NP is free to muddy the waters away with regards to FDs alibi on the day of the 24th. He has also changed his statements a few times with regard to said FD alibi. To wit: NP first said he was able to account for almost all of the time for FD, then he said meeting with attorney and phone call from Greece, then he said most recently that FD couldn’t have driven to NC and back and killed JD and disposed of her body in 4 and 1/2 hours. He’s just doing what he does and I won’t pay anything he says about the critical hours of May 24th into mind until LE and the prosecution present a timeline. Which they will do when he is charged with murder. NP has given up on the Hartford trashbin odyssey of stupidity dump because that’s been proven with CCTV and cell phone data and he’s given up on trying to provide an alibi for that.

I never understood making fun of someone's accent. Having an accent means you speak more than one language.

Plenty of things to dislike about this guy, but his accent?

jmo

My dad's accent sound a lot like his. And my dad was a wonderful man.

I really dislike bigots.

FD is a disgusting person because he took the mother of his children away from them an appears to be sociopathic monster. That's it. Not his skin tone or accent or ethnic heritage.

But when?
They knew to go to Albany st based on the cctv and recovered the bags that had not been picked up for collection yet - see para 11 of the warrant - I’m guessing they retrieved the uncollected bags that week tested the contents and found JDs blood and subsequently made the arrest/ exact dates are not listed in the warrant that I can find regarding the collection but I do think it was around 5/31 ?

State of Connecticut says you are to turn them in. No one ever does because there is not penalty enforced if you don't. Almost everyone I know has any number of plates nailed or tucked on the walls of their garages.

So the vehicle they were put on would not be recognized either by JD or license readers or surveillance cameras.

I have absolutely no idea as to this third question when he could simply have pulled the tape off and put them back on the garage wall.

He wouldn't put them back in his garage probably because he was scared of LE detecting the tape residue on those expired plates. Many have said that the plates scream premeditated but if they were altered in a halfa$$ed way, doesn't that mean he might have done it spur of the moment? He doesn't seem like a guy who likes making mistakes or getting caught. JMO

My guess is he knew he was doing wrong and thought this was a great way to get rid of evidence of such - just like the garbage bags JMO

They come from different backgrounds. I have no doubt he had his ways of charming her and she fell head over heels, but I wouldn't expect her wealthy Jewish parents, upper class in NYC, well educated, successful people to so easily accept someone who is in this country by himself. Their backgrounds were just very different, and I wouldn't be surprised her parents were skeptical of him.
I agree, but people from different backgrounds get (and stay) together all the time. Eventually their families come around. At 35, I wouldn't let my parents decide who I can marry.

@MassGuy .
Help me out here. When did they get the phones?
Was it not until around 2 on Saturday?
Didn't they go to Albany ave. at that time or a few hours after?
Am I losing it?
Walk me through it.
TIA.
We only know of the one phone FD turned in with his attorney on sat 5/25 at 14:47
Arrest warrant
Now because of the motion his atty filed we know they picked up a second phone
Eta no idea when they got the second phone or where it was retrieved from as they served multiple search warrants on his properties

Didn’t @Chessman from personal observation that JD’s house on Welles Lane is close to the end of a cul-de-sac? Like JDs house is the last one on the end before the cul-de-sac? I can’t believe that missed my thinking about how the perpetrator (FD or possible hires party) could have parked near by and approached the house on foot for the blitz attack in the garage. Or how one wouldn’t be suspicious necessarily by a vehicle they didn’t recognize behind them and turning around. So Welles Lane ends in a cul-de-sac? This helps me with my theory that I have so far been too chicken to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean