Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! @LittleBitty if anyone wants to see the property record I’ll attach the SS. As you can see FD wasted no time in getting construction permits totaling $1,685,000. I bet he only spent half of that so pretend Fore Group total costs were $1,650,000+.5(1,685,000)= $2,492,500 and the house sold for $5,200,000. That means around $3,000,000 profit after tax. This is based on @afitzy scenario that he mentioned above where Fore Group owned the whole thing and the new buyer put in a 15% down payment of $800,000 and pay the “mortgage” to Fore Group. If they were doing that, then why is FD acting so broke?

Attachments

• FE3352BA-AA97-4FD0-B77B-A1990D37E545.jpeg
    FE3352BA-AA97-4FD0-B77B-A1990D37E545.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
Yes, but in this scenario the purchase price paid ($5.2 million) is clearly greater than $800,000 that was reported in the paper. Even when sale proceeds are used to pay off prior mortgages at closing the entire purchase price including any such mortgage payments are reported to the town. Maybe the paper got the info wrong?
I think the paper said transfer of property instead of saying the sale price was $800,000. So maybe it is accurate and he did transfer the deed to them but at the same time they also have an active lien to repay Fore Group or a bank. Not sure I’m just guessing. They could have loaned $4,400,000 from a bank and the bank paid the lump sum to FD and then have a mortgage on the $4,400,000.

Hi. I’m new here but have lived most of my life in the Farmington Valley towns. Used to live near mountain
spring and have driven down those streets thousands of times . I have an issue with the timing in the warrant. I dont remember the exact times but it has FD phone pinging at the 80 MS house and then going back to JC house taking about a half hour. That drive takes only a few minutes - Maybe 3 or 4. So where was he and what was he doing with the rest of the time? You can see the time difference when he went back to MS the second time and then back to JC and that pinging was only a few minutes. Then the two of them headed down Albany ave on their spree. Can someone post those times again or a link? Many thanks.

I just searched on google “Dulos sponge blood” and all the news have different results. Some say “a sponge with JD blood” some say “Bloody sponges”. Then I reread the arrest warrant and can’t find if bloody sponge(s) were mentioned in it or if it’s singular one sponge. Perhaps it is really only one sponge which is why the murder charges are taking so long.

No problem! @LittleBitty if anyone wants to see the property record I’ll attach the SS. As you can see FD wasted no time in getting construction permits totaling $1,685,000. I bet he only spent half of that so pretend Fore Group total costs were $1,650,000+.5(1,685,000)= $2,492,500 and the house sold for $5,200,000. That means around $3,000,000 profit after tax. This is based on @afitzy scenario that he mentioned above where Fore Group owned the whole thing and the new buyer put in a 15% down payment of $800,000 and pay the “mortgage” to Fore Group. If they were doing that, then why is FD acting so broke?
Some of the first advice an attorney will give a man seeking divorce is to make his income as small as possible for obvious reasons. And, yes, it does stink!

Hi. I’m new here but have lived most of my life in the Farmington Valley towns. Used to live near mountain
spring and have driven down those streets thousands of times . I have an issue with the timing in the warrant. I dont remember the exact times but it has FD phone pinging at the 80 MS house and then going back to JC house taking about a half hour. That drive takes only a few minutes - Maybe 3 or 4. So where was he and what was he doing with the rest of the time? You can see the time difference when he went back to MS the second time and then back to JC and that pinging was only a few minutes. Then the two of them headed down Albany ave on their spree. Can someone post those times again or a link? Many thanks.
Welcome, Bulldogs2! We look forward to more neighborhood input.

Welcome!!!!!

1:37 pm FD phone at MS
3:38 pm FD phone travels back to JC
5:21 pm FD phone at MS
5:34 pm FD phone at JC
7:10 pm FD phone along with MT phone in Hartford also captured on CCTV by C4
8:41 pm (I believe) FD phone back at JC and seen on neighbors surveillance camera getting mail.

Here is link to times listed inArrest Warrant:
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

I just searched on google “Dulos sponge blood” and all the news have different results. Some say “a sponge with JD blood” some say “Bloody sponges”. Then I reread the arrest warrant and can’t find if bloody sponge(s) were mentioned in it or if it’s singular one sponge. Perhaps it is really only one sponge which is why the murder charges are taking so long.

I may be wrong but I think the murder charges are taking so long because LE, having already charged these two with tampering and now limiting their ability to flee, has the luxury of getting their ducks in a row before shooting the start gun on the murder case.

Besides that, I'm good with one bloody sponge and towels with Jennifer's DNA if that's all there is. The 30 video-recorded stops to discard bags tell us circumstantially that there was more of something they wanted to hide.

MOO

In the Arrest Warrant, when referring to contents of bags LE retrieved from the Albany Avenue trashbin odyssey of stupidity, the language is e.g. kitchen sponge.

Yeah I read that as singular. And just other items.

Exactly the same question that JD was asking repeatedly in court! Judge Heller or anyone at Family Court seemed to do nothing to try to figure any of this out so far as I can tell reading the documents.

I honestly think we've come up with more info here on WS than most of what I've seen in Family Court! Some of the documents were sealed but I think these related to children and doctors etc. rather than financial matters.

Exactly the same question that JD was asking repeatedly in court! Judge Heller or anyone at Family Court seemed to do nothing to try to figure any of this out so far as I can tell reading the documents.

I honestly think we've come up with more info here on WS than most of what I've seen in Family Court! Some of the documents were sealed but I think these related to children and doctors etc. rather than financial matters.

Which is sooooooo perplexing to me as Judge Donna Nelson Heller (Judge presiding over the custody case) was a senior partner at her former firm in commercial litigation! Aieeeeeeee! Before she was nominated to the court.

Riverside woman nominated to state Superior Court

Welcome!!!!!

1:37 pm FD phone at MS
3:38 pm FD phone travels back to JC
5:21 pm FD phone at MS
5:34 pm FD phone at JC
7:10 pm FD phone along with MT phone in Hartford also captured on CCTV by C4
8:41 pm (I believe) FD phone back at JC and seen on neighbors surveillance camera getting mail.

Here is link to times listed inArrest Warrant:
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis
1538 FD phone leaves MS and phone arrives back at JC at 1617. That’s a time period of almost 40 minutes unaccounted for as the drive back to JC takes 5 minutes at most. Wonder what happened to that time?

1538 FD phone leaves MS and phone arrives back at JC at 1617. That’s a time period of almost 40 minutes unaccounted for as the drive back to JC takes 5 minutes at most. Wonder what happened to that time?

Me too! Me too! Also, we know that eventually that afternoon FD returned the Ex-Fore Group,LLC employee’s vehicle and the employee returned FDs 2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor.

I believe the timeline is a little off.
1:37 pm -3:38 pm MS
Leaves for JC
4:17 pm JC (I think you missed this one)
5:21 pm MS
5:24 pm JC
7:10pm - 7:41 pm Albany trash
8:12 pm in driveway stopped to pick up mail at 8:12 pm caught by neighbor’s camera.

I believe the timeline is a little off.
1:37 pm -3:38 pm MS
Leaves for JC
4:17 pm JC (I think you missed this one)
5:21 pm MS
5:24 pm JC
7:10pm - 7:41 pm Albany trash
8:12 pm in driveway stopped to pick up mail at 8:12 pm caught by neighbor’s camera.

Thanks for catching that! I’m doing all this on my phone and not computer as I’m having to reboot etc and I’m making tons of mistakes.

He could have driven over to the water ski pond or the body of water at Fisher Meadows and back to JC in40 minutes but Fisher Meadows is closer that is a very large wooded park. I believe that if you go through the woods in back of JC you will come out at the west Hartford reservoir. It’s not that far. Hmmmm

Thanks for catching that! I’m doing all this on my phone and not computer as I’m having to reboot etc and I’m making tons of mistakes.
Yup. I’ve driven that same drive through Albany ave to work at a local hospital from both Farmington and Avon . There’s a lot of woods in the MS area. That is quite an old street as is talcott notch rd and old mountain rd. In fact, I believe JC is actually in Avon as the Farmington /Avon line is very near there. There’s an old car dealership on the corner of route 4 and MS. Dont know if they’ve put anything there yet. I live up further now. Wondering g now if MT was walking in the woods behind JC with the police leading to the west Hartford reservoir property. It has large reservoirs and woods and is right behind that street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee