Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be thankful you live in a community that recognizes mental abuse. Most of us are not as fortunate.
Well luckily I don't have to worry about that, but I know in New York and PA the courts take it very seriously.
I looked up domestic violence and family court for Connecticut and it's exactly the same. They have an abundance of Safe Haven programs.

Domestic abuse is defined as a "pattern of behavior where one person controls and dominates the other."
Behavior may be physically, sexually, financially, psychologically or verbally abusive with the victim left feeling afraid, powerless, dependent and insecure.

Resources by the court include orders of protection and safety plans.

I got this information on line from the Domestic Violence Fact Sheet for Connecticut, but I don't think I can link it using my phone.

It should be like this in every state, considering all the research and statistics that are available.

Anyway, I think Jennifer did everything she possibly could, but I still think the courts could have taken further action to protect her.
Maybe they did, but it seems to me the lawyers dragged it in longer than was necessary.
Imo

Last edited:
Here's the article:
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Meanwhile, the FBI was spotted at Russell Speeder’s CarWash in Avon Thursday to inquire about a “strong vehicle of interest; the primary vehicle of interest,” according to the source.

When Radar asked about the vehicle, an insider closely connected to the case said: “We obtained nearly one hundred surveillance videos in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. We are not ruling any theories out, but as this is an active and fluid investigation, there are no further details available at this time. We are pleased with our progress but continue to seek the public’s assistance.”
Wow, thanks! It probably would have taken me an hour to find it.

I
Where did you see it? Just want to make sure you’re not confused with the nanny from before who ran over CD with their old Range Rover.
I saw that very early on in the case possibly even before the arrests. It may have been on here or it may have been on a local site. The nanny picked the kids up at school to take them to NYC and they were going to meet JD there after her appointments. It was mentioned that the nanny picked them up in the Range Rover. That how I knew JD had at least 3 cars- her Suburban at Waveny, the Porsche with blood on it in the garage, and the nanny’s Range Rover.
There are a lot of range rovers (like Suburbans) going on here- FDs mom was run over by one; JD left in one when she took the kids and fled to NC in 2017, etc.

Last edited:
He could have taken the employees truck to the car wash then. The car wash that was mentioned in MSM where police were questioning is a 16 minute drive from MS. It’s a 14 min drive back to JC (as per google maps). That would leave him 9 minutes to go through the car wash. I checked the car wash website and they have an express drive through service and their busy time is around lunchtime but not as crowded in the afternoon.
He returned the truck to the employee between 4-5:30 at his JC house as reported in MSM, so it’s possible the additional time was taking the truck to be cleaned before he returned it.
If he went to the car was while his phone was stationary at MS, when did he get rid of the body? Before that? Where? Somewhere between NC and Farmington?

Let’s hope JD updated her beneficiaries and will in 2017 or 2018 to exclude FD.
I believe this was done because her mother had her Power of Attorney (it's in Mom's motion to intervene) - usually married couples give this power to each other. When she left, she very likely updated her estate documents IMO. I sincerely believe her individual Trust was for her benefit only - very tight control IMO so that when she left - she took that asset with her. I wonder if she had a pre-nuptial agreement?

I
agree...and I wonder if he went through the washer more than once?
If he did go to the car wash during this time he was probably in a rush to get the truck back to JC in time to return it to the employee- it was a Friday before holiday weekend and MSM reported the employee picked it up between 4-5:30 pm that day. FD arrived back there at 4:17.

Last edited:
But, in CT, a person can lie to the court & say he/she was verbally threatened to be harmed by spouse and then court will order a restraining order and tell the “threatening” spouse to move out, usually for 2 weeks, until a court hearing.

I know cuz it happened to me. My ex lied and obtained a RO against me! I was devastated when my Atty called me at work and said I could not go home & had to stay 1000 feet away from my house.

While the experience was so horrible, it was a fact that I was too afraid of my ex to make any threats towards him! 2.) I couldn’t prove that he was lying. They just automatically, immediately gave my ex the RO, based on what he told the court clerk (lies).
That's terrible but in this case I think it's pretty clear that the courts believed Jennifer or they would not have restricted his visitation to being supervised.

Everything was well documented and in my opinion a clear case of a controlling, abusive man who was an immediate danger to his family and maybe even others. Imo

If he went to the car was while his phone was stationary at MS, when did he get rid of the body? Before that? Where? Somewhere between NC and Farmington?

Just of note if FD were to drive to car wash from MS one of the routes he could have taken was going through old farms road (which LE has searched Fisher Meadows + "the Pond") so this would make sense

Well luckily I don't have to worry about that, but I know in New York and PA the courts take it vey seriously.
I looked up domestic violence and family court for Connecticut and it's exactly the same. They have an abundance of Safe Haven programs.
Domestic abuse is defined as a "pattern of behavior where one person controls and dominated the other."
Behavior may be physically, sexually, financially, psychologically or verbally abusive with the victim left feeling afraid, powerless, dependent and insecure.
Resources include orders of protection and safety plans.

I got this infirmation on line from the Domestic Violenc Fact Sheet for Connecticut, but I don't think I can link it.

It should be like this in every state, considering all the research and statistics that are available.

Anyway, I think Jennifer did everything she possibly could, but I still think the courts could have taken further action to protect her.
Maybe they did, but it seems to me the lawyers dragged it in longer than was necessary.
Imo

It would have been a lot easier for Jennifer to protect herself if she didn’t have 5 children to think about, I think. If it’s just yourself, you can more easily get away. Hard to take 5 young children to a safe space, with all of the uprooting and logistics that would involve. I think it must have been hard to take the children out of the Farmington house in 2017, since I think they had to leave with nothing but what they were wearing. Her family has money, but it’s still difficult to leave without all of the things that the children are familiar with. I think she did believe that by moving the children to NC, she had kept them all safe. At least the children are physically safe now, but their precious lives are destroyed.

I

I saw that very early on in the case possibly even before the arrests. It may have been on here or it may have been on a local site. The nanny picked the kids up at school to take them to NYC and they were going to meet JD there after her appointments. It was mentioned that the nanny picked them up in the Range Rover. That how I knew JD had at least 3 cars- her Suburban at Waveny, the Porsche with blood on it in the garage, and the nanny’s Range Rover.
There are a lot of range rovers (like Suburbans) going on here- FDs mom was run over by one; JD left in one when she took the kids and fled to NC in 2017, etc.
The blood splatter was likely on the Porsche then. If the Land Rover was in the garage, the nanny would have had to enter the garage and would have likely noticed the sloppy clean up. MOO.

It would have been a lot easier for Jennifer to protect herself if she didn’t have 5 children to think about, I think. If it’s just yourself, you can more easily get away. Hard to take 5 young children to a safe space, with all of the uprooting and logistics that would involve. I think it must have been hard to take the children out of the Farmington house in 2017, since I think they had to leave with nothing but what they were wearing. Her family has money, but it’s still difficult to leave without all of the things that the children are familiar with. I think she did believe that by moving the children to NC, she had kept them all safe. At least the children are physically safe now, but their precious lives are destroyed.
Yes, that's what I meant by it uprooting your life and limiting your freedom. Some people find it inconvenient, in fact, many don't choose to seek shelter in Safe Haven.
But the courts still could have offered her other resources, such as an order of protection. Although, sadly, this sometimes does not prevent a psychopath from killing his wife if he is very determined.
He was going to find a way no matter what. Imo

The blood splatter was likely on the Porsche then. If the Land Rover was in the garage, the nanny would have had to enter the garage and would have likely noticed the sloppy clean up. MOO.
Yes, I believe it was reported that the blood was on the Porsche. All the car makes I was keeping track of aligned with the post from the tax and registration records about the cars JD owned.

It’s tricky because JD and FD own a lot of the same make of cars (the typical makes you see in elite private school parking lots, IME). For example, in divorce filings in 2017 it was mentioned that FD would allow the kids age 9 and 11 at the time to drive his Porsche Cayenne on their own while he sat in the passenger seat. Etc.

Yes, that's what I meant by it uprooting your life and limiting your freedom. Some people find it inconvenient, in fact, many don't choose to seek shelter in Safe Haven.
But the courts still could have offered her other resources, such as an order of protection. Although, sadly, this sometimes does not prevent a psychopath from killing his wife if he is very determined.
JD did have a restraining order against FD as part of her divorce filing

First on FOX61: Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband in Farmington home

I

That make sure perfect sense. I think Porsche Cayenne would only fit 5 people (correct me if I’m wrong) and Land Rover can have three rows or else the children won’t fit.
I know we can’t sleuth the nanny but does anyone think she was a live in nanny? I’m asking because she had the Land Rover with her in order to pick up the kids. It’s not like she went to NC to switch her car with JD LR.

Yeah-Like you, I am wondering what an order of protection might have done; this guy probably would have ignored it, right? I don’t think he traveled all that way to have a conversation with her, did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee