Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said.
I agree with you, well said. Things happened much faster than any usual missing person case.
As you mention GF providing safety and stability to the children, I keep going back to the FD trip to NYC to either see the children or pick them up and he was met by armed guards/security people (Sunday of MD weekend I believe).

I recall in the early days of the case being somewhat taken aback by this report of the armed guards (believe it was Sunday after the Friday missing date and over the MD weekend). But now looking back I believe GF knew so much more than we the public knew.

But now looking at what has come out I wonder instead if GF knew in those early days that JD was not missing and had been murdered (or had a strong suspicion as to what had happened)? It just seems like the goal was to secure the grandchildren and then once the children were secured then the missing report was filed. Given the schedule for the day and the missed appts. it seems like GF would have known that JD was missing but knowing what she knew about FD and MT that she made sure the children were safe and then proceeded with JD friends to file the report with NCPD and search the NC house. The goal seemed to be to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of FD/MT so they would suspect anything was out of the ordinary.

I also wonder if it could have been possible that the Welles house was searched earlier than reported by a couple of hours or so, shortly after JD was supposed to meet up with the children in the city? This would have given the info about the blood splatter and clean up efforts at Welles and so NCPC could have passed on this info to GF and she could have hired the guards. It seems like all of this was done quietly and the missing report/silver alert not released until after 7pm in order to give FD the false sense of security that everything is ok and that he would wake up the next day and head over to pick up the children as scheduled. NCPD might have been scrambling to get search warrants and other legal clearances in place in order to be able to hit the ground running on Saturday and they probably worked through the night to get everything in order too.

It just seems that looking back that so much didn't play out of the typical missing persons playbook that we usually see from LE. What we saw was a murder investigation get put together quite quickly with many resources brought in quickly and so much of what was done was to make sure that FD and MT didn't flee IMO.

Looking back on those first few days after JD was reported 'missing' is surreal in hindsight as I'm questioning so much of what we assumed to be happening. I think many wanted JD to be missing but LE was pursuing another path completely IMO and was hard at work to secure the warrants for FD and MT. Recalling the video we saw of FD and MT just before their arrest it looked like they were feeling the pressure of everything that LE was doing and then with the arrests, their worlds imploded.

Curious to see what really did happen in these early days of the case! ? !

range rover does not equal land rover..range rover does not fit a family such as the dulos'..land rover's have the third row..

so, when FD called 911 in june 2017 that his family was missing/not responding, the dispatcher asked what they were driving..he responded a range rover..FD does not know his vehicles- the model differences...

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The Rover that the nanny killed the Grandma with, do we know what year model it was? Most models have an alert system making it nearly impossible to hit a person without being alerted well beforehand. Mine also has camera views from every angle for parking so I find it odd that you could have a fatal accident in a driveway.

Thinking. ..Remember when JD was a big drug addict? I figured FD was throwing out all kinds of horrible accusations to besmirch JD good name, and tie into His Gone Girl nonsense. This idiot FD has been projecting his drug habit onto JD the entire time! So,my question is who's FD's dealer? MT? Or is FD hers?

Generally speaking, in a relationship/divorce case, the first to bark is the dog. Months before filing divorce papers, let’s say one accuses other of infidelity. The first party hurling that accusation is usually the guilty party having the affair, rather than the party at whom the attack is made. Drug use. Psychiatric problems. Just about all accusations of it’s your fault bc you're doing xyz. It’s the accuser who is guilty of the accusations.
So FD is guilty of psychiatric problems, or incapable of taking care of the children. Or whatever he was gaslighting JD about.

I’m copying my two last posts below. I think my points are being misunderstood.

Respectfully snipped for ease by Midwestmom2019

Chicago54:
“From the first post, I am questioning ...
Their words, man may have found a knife , Sources, the mans statement was taken BEFORE the search, then , before they interviewed him that had found evidence...”

My answer: The man found a knife that may have been involved in JD case. Not man may have found a knife in JD case. There’s no maybe he found a knife. The maybe is whether it’s connected.

Chicago54: Then Sources know details about a man just released from prison.

My answer: Well sure, he’s a neighbor. Everyone knows him. People have seen him.

Next: but these sources didn't also answer how many bags? Or what color bags??? Ie- other pressing details ?

My answer: As I recall, it was several blocks where 30 STOPS were made. Now, who’s hanging out on 4-5-6 blocks in the evening when stops were made?? unless they were driving behind FD and MT, no one source or multiple sources stood there and watched the odyssey.
No reason to dissect minutiae.
Searches were conducted as soon as LE had reason to conduct searches. In what order is in their discretion.

Next: And there is no way in hell even Doofus put an unconcealed soaking bloody pillow in the trash. With the knife underneath.

My answer: Well, maybe an earlier dumpster diver pulled open the bag with blood soaked pillow. Flipped out and just slammed the lid shut.

Next:
My main point is IF LE doesn’t have pillow, knife, pants, and therefore NO DNA, IMO, unless they have almost hand to hand transfer from Foolus to dumpster man on CCTV, they have a “story” with no evidentiary value. I don’t care if the guy says it was 2 qts of blood, LE needs to pillow so they can verify it is JDs blood.

My answer:
It’s evidence: physical items and testimony that may or may not be admitted, that may/will be given”weight and credibility” during trial.

Next: My second post:
“And talk about circumstantial NON -evidence. If LE doesn’t have the pillow, the knife, the pants-so what?

Here’s my answer:If LE doesn’t have the body, so what?
I hope this clarifies my take on your meanings.

Last edited:
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 unlikely people connected with case
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 unlikely people connected with case
Two things I can't get out of my mind.
1. The movie Strangers on the Train. First part carried out but second murder did not happen because FD was in jail and couldn't post bail. Far fetched, but still, and also too complicated.
2. Any one else think that with a baseball cap from afar, KM could look like FD?

Well said.

As you mention GF providing safety and stability to the children, I keep going back to the FD trip to NYC to either see the children or pick them up and he was met by armed guards/security people (Sunday of MD weekend I believe).

I recall in the early days of the case being somewhat taken aback by this report of the armed guards (believe it was Sunday after the Friday missing date and over the MD weekend). But now looking back I believe GF knew so much more than we the public knew.

But now looking at what has come out I wonder instead if GF knew in those early days that JD was not missing and had been murdered (or had a strong suspicion as to what had happened)? It just seems like the goal was to secure the grandchildren and then once the children were secured then the missing report was filed. Given the schedule for the day and the missed appts. it seems like GF would have known that JD was missing but knowing what she knew about FD and MT that she made sure the children were safe and then proceeded with JD friends to file the report with NCPD and search the NC house. The goal seemed to be to stay 1 or 2 steps ahead of FD/MT so they would suspect anything was out of the ordinary.

I also wonder if it could have been possible that the Welles house was searched earlier than reported by a couple of hours or so, shortly after JD was supposed to meet up with the children in the city? This would have given the info about the blood splatter and clean up efforts at Welles and so NCPC could have passed on this info to GF and she could have hired the guards. It seems like all of this was done quietly and the missing report/silver alert not released until after 7pm in order to give FD the false sense of security that everything is ok and that he would wake up the next day and head over to pick up the children as scheduled. NCPD might have been scrambling to get search warrants and other legal clearances in place in order to be able to hit the ground running on Saturday and they probably worked through the night to get everything in order too.

It just seems that looking back that so much didn't play out of the typical missing persons playbook that we usually see from LE. What we saw was a murder investigation get put together quite quickly with many resources brought in quickly and so much of what was done was to make sure that FD and MT didn't flee IMO.

Looking back on those first few days after JD was reported 'missing' is surreal in hindsight as I'm questioning so much of what we assumed to be happening. I think many wanted JD to be missing but LE was pursuing another path completely IMO and was hard at work to secure the warrants for FD and MT. Recalling the video we saw of FD and MT just before their arrest it looked like they were feeling the pressure of everything that LE was doing and then with the arrests, their worlds imploded.

Curious to see what really did happen in these early days of the case! ? !
I believe the moment GF learned JD failed to show for her appointments in NY that her daughter was either dead or incapacitated. It would not surprise me to learn that the two had discussed before JD's disappearance what to do if something like this happened. These women knew what FD was capable of; from the very beginning JD was telling anyone who would listen that she was afraid her husband would harm her. IMO their planning for precisely this event is the reason LE responded as quickly as it did. Absent that quick response, LE might have strongly suspected FD of this crime, but might not have had the evidence to prove it. GF is a remarkable woman, who has shown great strength throughout.

Rosiebones, quote didn't work...
I did notice that both seem on the smaller size.
Facially, IDK, need to take another look.
Isn't there a pic of KM on his boat where he has
a baseball cap on?
Are you hinting what I think you're hinting?
It did enter my mind earlier.
According to KM's wife they sound like 'blood brothers', each one willing to do whatever for
the other.
It does fit in w/ The Art of War as do many other
happenings in this crime. worth looking up the book and then cringe.

BINGO. Another “source” , but at least this one has”police” in front of it.
From Jennifer Dulos case: Man claims he found knife, bloodied pillow in Hartford trash

“The man, who was charged with misdemeanor failure to appear and trespassing, claimed he found a blood-soaked pillow in a trash can on Albany Avenue near Garden Street sometime on Memorial Day weekend after Jennifer Dulos disappeared on May 24, the Courant reported.

The man said beneath the pillow he found what he described as a fishing knife that he traded to a guy he only knows as “Fudge” for crack cocaine, the Courant reported.

However, there is no mention of a pillow being found in the list of items police reported in arrest warrants. A police source told Hearst Connecticut Media that without finding the knife, there is no way to know if it’s connected to Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance.
The witness can testify that both a knife AND a bloody pillow were in the garbage can. He has provided a specific description of the pillow. LE will now determine whether a pillow bearing the identical design was owned by JD (or FD, for that matter) and whether it is now missing.

Corroborative evidence is what a prosecutor is always looking for and, if that link can be established, this piece of corroboration becomes admissible and persuasive (JMO). In light of the mounting evidence against FD, it may not even be necessary to call this witness at trial.

If this man is called to the stand, though, you can be sure the state will be able to lay an adequate foundation for his testimony. It will then be up to the jury to determine the weight this testimony is given.

I have always thought that it was impossible for one person to pull this off alone especially after it began to fall apart (copious amount of blood in the garage). It seems possible that KM an FD were two like souls who would think alike and trust each other. MOO MOO

I believe the moment GF learned JD failed to show for her appointments in NY that her daughter was either dead or incapacitated. It would not surprise me to learn that the two had discussed before JD's disappearance what to do if something like this happened. These women knew what FD was capable of; from the very beginning JD was telling anyone who would listen that she was afraid her husband would harm her. IMO their planning for precisely this event is the reason LE responded as quickly as it did. Absent that quick response, LE might have strongly suspected FD of this crime, but might not have had the evidence to prove it. GF is a remarkable woman, who has shown great strength throughout.
Agree, there was much pre-planning by JD for
the 'what if' scenario.
I've wondered is she left a written directive
for those around her in case her worst fears played out. And these contacts showed the
note to LE early on and they took it and ran.
This might be a good lesson for other women
living this nightmare.
IME, so many times LE doesn't believe the
victim of DV, tries to minimize what's really
happening in a relationship and considers DV
a nusance call beneath the work of LE.
At least that's what I've seen from some victims. In some areas it's a convuluted problem and maybe there's more adequate training today to fairly treat victims.
But Yes, there was a 'What If' plan in effect.

Farber vs fore group
Notice Content:
Notice Issued: 08/02/2019
Docket Number: HHD-CV-18-6088970-S
Case Caption: FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Notice Sequence #: 1
JDNO NOTICE

09/06/2019 AT 10:00AM

A HEARING IS SCHEDULED FOR THE ABOVE DATE &
TIME. PARTIES AND THEIR COUNSEL SHALL REPORT
TO CASEFLOW, ROOM 111. FAILURE TO APPEAR WILL
RESULT IN DISMISSAL OR DEFAULT.

ANY MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE SHALL BE MADE ON
FORM JD-CV-21 NOT LESS THAN 3 COURT DAYS IN
ADVANCE AND WILL NOT BE GRANTED ABSENT GOOD
CAUSE AND ALL PARTIES' CONSENT TO A PROXIMAL
CONTINUANCE DATE.
PER THE HONORABLE DAVID M. SHERIDAN, PJ
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S

Thank you @sds71 for always keeping us up to date on the news, much appreciated.

GF's legal team is tightening the screws.....

Two things I can't get out of my mind.
1. The movie Strangers on the Train. First part carried out but second murder did not happen because FD was in jail and couldn't post bail. Far fetched, but still, and also too complicated.
2. Any one else think that with a baseball cap from afar, KM could look like FD?
I checked the TCM April schedule when the Atty story came out and it aired that month
Wouldn’t surprise me if FD and KW were watching it and got ideas for May.

The Courant article states their information comes from a combination of interview of dumpster diver and a source. A source who claims inside knowledge of the surveillance video, enough to state that the dumpster diver is actually ON the video removing items from a can. Yet source doesn’t have enough knowledge to reveal other key facts that would lend credibility to their own claim of knowledge about the video; such as a count of garbage bags, descriptions of any unbagged items discarded, or details about other dumpster divers who may have disrupted bagged contents ( and support your very plausible theory).

(Edit here, this is in response to @Midwestmom2019. For some reason it’s not linking quote, but I see it on my end, before I hit post!)

LE has been incredibly tight lipped. The recent information drops detailing type of clothing found (with DNA analyzed blood on it ) and FD activities earlier in the same week he killed JD ( allegedly) have been strategically magnificent. IMO, this uncorroborated dumpster dive find waters down and distracts from their value. I need more, that’s all. If I’m going to give any weight to an article, it can’t contradict itself within a few paragraphs and claim so limited knowledge of a huge piece of evidence( the video). The article would have been stronger to me if the claim of the source viewing the video had been substantiated with other facts from the video.

Totally agree, JD’s body is not needed as evidence!! She was a living breathing fact of life.
MOO it’s the solid circumstantial evidence that will convict, not a maybe found weapon, maybe found in one of countless. trash cans, over a 4 mile stretch of trash cans....
As I said before, unless video supports that this dumpster diver (DD)was the FIRST to open a can , after FD deposited into it, and DD pulled out a bloody knife, MOO MOO I simply do not see any evidentiary value to this ‘tale’.

Happy to have this invigorating discussion !

J4J

Last edited:
Fore purchased 123 Hunter Lane for $260K April 18 2016
Sold to employee 5/31/2017 for $650K **funky loan w MT here**
Employee sold it 12/31/2017 for $595K

There are also permits taken out by employee on behalf of Fore available online publicly regarding electrical updates shortly after purchase

Thanks @sleuth66!

My interpretation of the transaction is that FORE purchased the property for "corporate housing", sugar shack, etc., updated the property and then "sold" it to his employee "straw buyer" to extract the equity.

The $70k is what the buyer needed to bring to the table to close the transaction (10% down payment of $65k and $5k in fees/closing costs). That appears to have been provided by FORE/MT and funneled to the buyer, so he has no personal $ invested. If he defaulted on the loan, it would affect his credit rating adversely but he wouldn't lose any $ because he never put any $ into the transaction.

The house was subsequently sold for $50k less than the purchase price, no problem because it paid off the loan and the equity (down payment) didn't come out of his pocket anyway.

The loan officer is responsible for completing the final loan application (Form 1003) so she has committed fraud and so has the buyer by signing it and the HUD settlement statement.

MOO, MOO, MOO....'til the cows come home!

Someone a while back posted a way to view the WordPress, Fivemakesseven.com blog. There were additional posts there, and I read them all. Will see if I can track them down.

JD might have written other things but even searching under her alias, I have found zero. If anyone finds anything written by JD please post it.

The blog posting people here refer to are the short posts she wrote for The Patch.

I'm super new here, just signed up to follow news about JD. I stumbled upon you in a Google search and I have to say you all are so smart and insightful.

I won't be a big commenter, but I had to say how much NP gives me the creeps. I couldn't even watch that whole video.

Thank you all for being here, the news is so heartbreaking, and yet to see so many caring people gives my heart a bit of hope for all of us.

Welcome @VacationMode!

The level of depravity is truly sickening and especially when you consider other people probably knew what was coming and did NOTHING to save this poor woman, same thing in the Kelsey Berreth case. WTF is wrong with people?

Forgive me, I didn't mean to welcome you and then start ranting!

Respectfully snipped by me for focus...

With regard to FD and Art of War, in one of JDs early blog posts she noted how FD loves to watch bloody Tarantino type movies and he got a special kind of pleasure and thrill out of it, the movies were so bloody and extreme she had to keep leaving the room to take breaks but FD was in is own special world watching them. So we know he not only has the stomach for bloody gruesome acts but actually takes pleasure and delight in them.

He really is a sick piece of trash

Just jumping off your post -
Maybe a pillow was used on JD to keep her from screaming and/or used in an attempt to smother her? JMO
Maybe she or one of the kids had a favorite pillow that was packed for the overnight trip, already in the car and readily accessible....he really didn't want to risk going inside the house (although evidently at one point it became necessary) so IMO he used whatever was handy to accomplish the job at hand.

Why did CT issue a silver alert and not some other type of alert? I googled it and it says it’s for dementia/the mentally ill...is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces