Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On It, I know you know. I know. I know of what you speak.
In year 5 and counting...I am his great enemy and it is his lifeblood...too bad for him I have great faith and will prevail and outlast him. He has taken on God’s beloved and the fight is not mine. What fool fights what and who is precious to God? It’s not a fair fight and I sleep well every night knowing who fights my battles.

Last edited:
It's sad to say that someone is always going to want custody of these children as they come with a large trust fund which will cover a fancy standard of living for the "parents".
UGH. Never occurred to me. There is not enough money in the world that would give the the strength to raise 5 children that weren't my own. MOO.

In year 5 and counting...I am his great enemy and it is his lifeblood...too bad for him I have great faith and will prevail and outlast him. He has taken on God’s beloved and the fight is not mine. What fool fights what and who is precious to God? It’s not a fair fight and I sleep well every night knowing who fights my battles.
I am somewhat loathe to be very specific with personal anecdotes. I think it is frowned upon here. I understand the reasons for that. I just want to say that this case is so personal to me and others as well. We see ourselves in Jennifer...we know exactly who and what FD is....If I have overstepped my boundaries, I apologize.

It's a wonderful thing to know forces beyond this world are working for you and against evil, On It.

To you and others here who know just what Jennifer suffered, I ask that God bless you with happier days ahead.

I love this and I'm so happy for you! The Armor suits you well!

To add to your good other observations, remember NP's early lament before FD was bailed out. NP was suggesting that LE was working with MT as the "first to be offered a deal" or something like that. Initially, it sounded like NP was worried that MT had told LE something that would be negative to FD's case and was already trying to imply it was because she was give a deal. THEN, he started in on the "she passed a lie detector test," followed by the request for contact as FD and MT love on another.

It appears to me that MT didn't tell LE all she knows and NP wants to keep it that way by reminding her that FD cares and wants to see her.
Totally see this!

I mean FD doesn't even really have to have a convo with MT as he has No Case Norm as his very public go between! No contact order between the 2 of the lovebirds is meaningless too IMO with all the Pattis chatter too. I don't get why Bowman hasn't complained on behalf of his client!?! I also don't get why the Judge didn't gag Pattis from talking about MT at the same time he issued the no contact order as between the Pattis patter and PT2/Atty Smith showing up in full threatening scowling mode to lurk at the last MT hearing with the message to MT that, "we are watching you"! I think it would take an idiot to not feel threatened and frankly under siege from these clowns.

I think FD was perhaps inspired to 'play cupid' with the lovelorn KM based on the inspiration he had received from Pattis!! Who would have thought that No Case Norm is a romantic at heart!?! Do I believe this? Nope. My guess is Pattis told FD to get his alibi in order and the debacle that followed with KM wife was the result as part of some convoluted tit for tat deal between the 2 dads in divorce hell.

The other tip off I thought to the fact that there could just be something to the testimony of KM STBX was how quickly and viciously Pattis responded to discredit the female victim (his comments came out in the press the same day the story on the testimony hit the papers!). This victim shaming/blaming could have just been a reflexive motion from Pattis as he is always quick to blame/shame the victim, particularly if they are female or criticizing him, but I don't think so in this case! I think this KM case has to be watched closely because there is something there and I am curious if FD will ever show up for deposition?

All this with KM/STBX got me thinking that could we potentially have a plan between KM and FD to remove themselves from divorce hell by removing each others wives? Bit out there perhaps but stranger things have happened. IDK. Pure speculation sure but that testimony from KM STBX sure was painting a clear picture as to what she thought was going on and the suggested makeup trip to Greece between KM/STBX by FD was the cherry on top of the sundae that this was not some virtuous move by FD!

Big MOO!

Last edited:
NP sure does mention MT about every chance he gets. I don't understand it either. And also yesterday in court, NP mentioned something about FD or somebody has something to return to MT, or it sounded like that's what he said but I'm not sure? I've listened twice now and still can't make it out what NP says about that?
Yes, that was a totally ridiculous exchange IMO. Pattis was going on about how Bowman won't speak with him-3rd or 4th mention of this slight that is seriously irritating him for whatever reason.

So, No Case Norm made the public statement that FD has mail that was addressed to MT in his possession. It sounded like Pattis was going to get the package of mail and hand deliver it to Bowman's Westport office and try to strike up a friendly conversation. Oh my! Pattis driving to Westport to deliver the mail!?!?

Newsflash to MT/Atty Bowman, No Case Norm has your mail so please change your address from 4Jx to someplace else pronto!

MOO

. Just thinking why does Pattis keep bringing up MT and the no contact order. Wonder if they have been in contact against the courts order and if court later allows it, he can minimize the infraction / confuse the issue
Agree. My suspicion is that Pattis might know that the contact is happening but might not be exactly sure how best to handle it. I just hope LE is all over this issue. MOO

LE may have proof where she was and if she returned a purse or not, but they have not shared that proof with the public.

Yes, she was seen on CCTV at the store that late Friday morning.

MOO

Who has said that about the CCTV? We don't truly know this as I believe it's only been said by Pattis, who we now know lies profusely. It could be just like the lie detector test.

Last edited:
It's sad to say that someone is always going to want custody of these children as they come with a large trust fund which will cover a fancy standard of living for the "parents".

Which is why I think he killed her when divorce was so close to being over. He knew her inheritance would go to her children and I'm sure she had a will. The parent or guardian would have a nice life by proxy of caring for the kids.

Last edited:
Finally I could get back here! Using Safari made only this site redirect to those “You have won” sites so I started using Chrome on my phone. Problem solved. I guess that won’t happen to all but in case it does, FYI. Blocking all cookies won’t work as the site requires them. I’ll report this so mods will know.

Who has said that about the CCTV? We don't a truly know this as I believe it's only been said by Pattis, who we now know lies profusely. It could be just like the lie detector test.
Completely agree 1000%.

We have seen little truth coming from Pattis.

His convo about the MT lie detector being passed and how MT could alibi his client is an outright fabrication and it has been playing across the press and airwaves for WEEKS now. Did he show any remorse for lying when Colangelo said, "it never happened" when talking about the lie detector? Nope, he just looked down at his notes. The intern looked more embarassed about being called out on this issue vs Pattis. The interesting face in the bunch during this convo was FD, as he looked downright frightened IMO.

MOO

Did anyone catch and fully understand NP's mutterings at the end of the hearing when he was discussing the upcoming deposition for the GF financial suit and contractor's requests for deposition/hearing that might require both FD and MT to be in court together....What was the judge's response? NP's?
@Tink56, I sucked it up and went back and rewatched this section again because I wasn't sure what I had said was correct.

Glad I did because I was incorrect before on what I responded (will try to delete my prior post as its wrong). Sent message off to Mod to delete post 1446 as it is wrong. Sorry to all and to @Tink56-my bad!

Think its at the 35 min mark on the video:

No Case Norm tells the Judge that FD is going to be deposed in the GF civil case. No news here. No Case Norm then says that he will draft a motion outlining a request for FD to attend the deposition of MT in the civil case. This would mean that FD would be sitting in the conference room with MT while she gives her deposition on the civil case and this would violate the current no contact order so would have to be approved by the court. Colangelo jumped on this and said he would review it but if he couldn't agree then he would ask the Judge for a hearing. But I wonder what Atty Bowman is going to think of this issue as well as he is the one that fought to get the MT no contact order. Not sure what is going on here? Seems like pure intimidation from Pattis and FD on the surface, but what else could be going on? Ideas?????

Sorry for any confusion about this! I totally missed the part about FD physically sitting in on the MT deposition. Curious to see how this gets resolved.

MOO

Last edited:
Finally I could get back here! Using Safari made only this site redirect to those “You have won” sites so I started using Chrome on my phone. Problem solved. I guess that won’t happen to all but in case it does, FYI. Blocking all cookies won’t work as the site requires them. I’ll report this so mods will know.

Thanks-I was having the same problem

Note after you do the below you will have to log into WS again with name and password. It’s the only way to get rid of “the you won”. These “you won” get attached to our sites so tell the admins, and also to your backups when you download from iTunes, always down load your back ups from Cloud. Apple told me that. The below works.

You have to clear all cookies....that will get rid of those irritating “you won”. Go to settings, scroll down to Safari, click on Safari, scroll to Clear History and Website Data, click on it.

You lose the cookies but you get rid of the I won and also all the cookies you don’t want.

Sorry this is off topic.

I wonder if FD will remove NP.
Surely, it is clear NP is a waste of time OR does FD agree with these tactics.
They would discuss matters beforehand I would think.
MOO.

If he does, there will be more delay, delay, delay tactics. I bet you are right though. Now....will he say he is broke and want a public defender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member