Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
197.00 08/07/2019 P NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR PREJUDGMENT REMEDY / HEARING (JD-CV-53)
Document.gif
new.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17530105

This is awesome. I lol'd.

It’s funny that, in all of the court filings FD made, I don’t think any of them accused JD of “taking FD’s money”-or NP would have brought it out way before last Friday. For instance, he might have said it when he accused JD of “Gone Girling herself”, to bolster that claim. Did they just last week discover that she had taken money that in FD’s estimation, she wasn’t entitled to? Did he mention it in Friday’s court proceeding, or did he wait until after, when he was talking to the press? If it wasn’t mentioned in court, then it never happened, because that would be the time to mention it. And while the press still prints it, they know it never happened, too.
Pattis mentioned it in court. Remember the entire segment that began, "Well Judge, there are many things I know that I haven't shared publicly....":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.... He then went on to talk about the allegation of JD removing funds from joint account. IMO Pattis will regret making this statement and I'm surprised that FD ok'd it too given how hard FD has fought on all fronts to avoid financial disclosure. Not sure that Pattis and FD are in sync on this issue at all. MOO

Last edited:
Me too
They should put in the hotel, motel & Holiday Inn dates
so MT can check her calendar before she pleads the 5th
Totally agree! MT IMO is cooked by virtue of her former role at FORE and longstanding personal relationship with FD. Where did MT honestly think FD got his money from when the houses weren't selling and the cash kept on rolling? Is she honestly that stupid or did she not care as she had her $120,000/yr salary and free room and board?

The irony of JD/Farber family money potentially being used to pay for housing not only FD but his mistress and her daughter for 2+ years as well as pay MT a salary of $120,000/yr is IMO extreme. If this doesn't result in more than a bit of anger from the Farber family I would be surprised.

Wonder how long it will take for a possible civil action by GF against MT once the deposition with the 5th happens? My guess is that the paperwork is just waiting for the deposition to happen and it will be filed the next day and then MT can have at least a year of expensive litigation with GF to contend with IMO!

I honestly thought Atty Bowman was better than this and worked smarter/harder to avert this MT situation but I guess he is doing the best he can with the awful deck of cards he has been dealt with in the form of MT! What a mess but I don't see how MT and her family aren't crushed financially in this situation!

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
I like that!
Its such an unfortunate and unnecessary mess IMO. Just keep wondering why in the world MT would want to insert herself and her daughter into this fight with the Farber family?

She must have known that FD wasn't making money with FORE but maybe all she cared about was free room and board and the salary and not having to work all that hard? Or, she thought the entire thing was a joke on the Faber family and why not take advantage of their free hospitality?

IDK. They say 'love is blind', but I'm not sure love is ever deaf, dumb AND blind? Its all a mystery as to why someone would knowingly stay in Farmington with someone whose divorce wasn't happening anytime soon and whose financial future was far from rosy? Baffled.

MOO MOO

You are so right-when is one of these “journalists” going to ask him, when he makes these outrageous claims, if he can and will substantiate them? At the very least, the money issue won’t be difficult, if it actually happened. That isn’t nebulous; there’ll be proof of her “theft”

IMO, it will not be difficult anyway.

Has anyone noticed that NP's statement about the thousands of dollars stolen by JD, has occurred After the Court filing above, from GF and FD's 'funny looking' financials?

IMO, It is Not theft since it was JD's Trust Income in a Joint account, that she had Full Legal Access to, that on a yearly basis, held $400,000 of Her money. How much of the $400,000 was in the account at that point, is yet to be seen, but it was Her money. IF, she took Her money out of the Joint account, I have no doubt that she would Only take what was Her trust income and not a penny more.

However, IMO, FD never deposited Any of his money into that joint account. You know, because FD thinks that his money is his, along with everyone else's too.

IMO, How is it that FD, with a Math degree in 3 years from Brown, has a master's degree from Columbia, and IIRC, worked for a money managing firm after graduation, and he did not notice that JD took Her own money from the account until now?

OMG, JD took FD's money and FD did Not bring this up in the Divorce? .... sarcasm.

IMO, JD had Every Legal Right to take Her money out of Her joint account, when she left. She did not steal, she did not misappropriate, she did not money launder, she did not siphon money into an off shore account (or 'Greece'), and she did not access the account by illegal means.

IMO, These all seem like something FD would do. Hmmm?

Is it not common for someone who is doing wrong to accuse someone else, of the exact same thing?

IMO, JD would have Only taken Her trust income from Her account that just happened to have FD on it.

IMO Only.

Last edited:
Its such an unfortunate and unnecessary mess IMO. Just keep wondering why in the world MT would want to insert herself and her daughter into this fight with the Farber family?

She must have known that FD wasn't making money with FORE but maybe all she cared about was free room and board and the salary and not having to work all that hard? Or, she thought the entire thing was a joke on the Faber family and why not take advantage of their free hospitality?

IDK. They say 'love is blind', but I'm not sure love is ever deaf, dumb AND blind? Its all a mystery as to why someone would knowingly stay in Farmington with someone whose divorce wasn't happening anytime soon and whose financial future was far from rosy? Baffled.

MOO MOO
Was/ is MT the Office Manager? The bookkeeper? Where did the information as to MT’s salary of $120,000 come from?

It’s funny that, in all of the court filings FD made, I don’t think any of them accused JD of “taking FD’s money”-or NP would have brought it out way before last Friday. For instance, he might have said it when he accused JD of “Gone Girling herself”, to bolster that claim. Did they just last week discover that she had taken money that in FD’s estimation, she wasn’t entitled to? Did he mention it in Friday’s court proceeding, or did he wait until after, when he was talking to the press? If it wasn’t mentioned in court, then it never happened, because that would be the time to mention it. And while the press still prints it, they know it never happened, too.

NP did bring it up in Court.

MOO MOO

I don’t understand it, either. If I was really unkind, I might say that MT is not a really attractive woman, and she is afraid to lose what I’m sure to her, is a great looking guy in FD (personally do NOT agree). But in reality, she’s gotten around some, and the father of her daughter (skier) is pretty handsome in his own right, and she has been married. So I doubt that could be it. I think living in Farmington for free and not working too hard was a pretty sweet gig for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she accompanied FD on some of the 10 day long trips before JD discovered he was cheating, having a great time in Greece or wherever, staying up late and not being stressed out by 5 kids. I just can’t figure out what she did with her daughter, unless the girl could have been with her father. And...I suppose she loves him (might be possible; maybe he didn’t treat her like he did JD). She could be in a whole heap of trouble right now, courtesy of her relationship with FD-does she really think this stuff is going to go away if she just keeps her mouth shut? Looks to me like GF is in hot and relentless pursuit, and these two are not going to outrun her.

Was/ is MT the Office Manager? The bookkeeper? Where did the information as to MT’s salary of $120,000 come from?
Suggest using Wayback to look at the FORE site over time. MT was listed on the FORE website as 'Manager' - she and all former FORE employees have now been deleted from the FORE website. The salary information was listed in the civil court documents which are publicly available so feel free to take a look. MOO

IMO, it will not be difficult anyway.

Has anyone noticed that NP's statement about the thousands of dollars stolen by JD, has occurred After the Court filing above, from GF and FD's 'funny looking' financials?

IMO, It is Not theft since it was JD's Trust Income in a Joint account, that she had Full Legal Access to, that on a yearly basis, held $400,000 of Her money. How much of the $400,000 was in the account at that point, is yet to be seen, but it was Her money. IF, she took Her money out of the Joint account, I have no doubt that she would Only take what was Her trust income and not a penny more.

However, IMO, FD never deposited Any of his money into that joint account. You know, because FD thinks that his money is his, along with everyone else's too.

IMO, How is it that FD, with a Math degree in 3 years from Brown, has a master's degree from Columbia, and IIRC, worked for a money managing firm after graduation, and he did not notice that JD took Her own money from the account until now?

OMG, JD took FD's money and FD did Not bring this up in the Divorce? .... sarcasm.

IMO, JD had Every Legal Right to take Her money out of Her joint account, when she left. She did not steal, she did not misappropriate, she did not money launder, she did not siphon money into an off shore account (or 'Greece'), and she did not access the account by illegal means.

IMO, These all seem like something FD would do. Hmmm?

Is it not common for someone who is doing wrong to accuse someone else, of the exact same thing?

IMO, JD would have Only taken Her trust income from Her account that just happened to have FD on it.

IMO Only.

BBM-yes, it’s called projecting, and it is very common among people with personality disorders. I agree with everything you said.

He brought it up....but thousands then became hundreds of thousands in the press....I believe...MOO

He is trying to get all of his “reasonable doubt” in place for the prospective jury long before the trial. And since he doesn’t have to prove a thing, he’ll just leave these untrue statements out there. The jurors won’t remember if it was “thousands” or “hundreds of thousands”. But so what if it was “hundreds of thousands”-it was her money, not his slush fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member