Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JD probably did take a sum of money; but it isn’t money that she wasn’t entitled to take, since she probably had some idea what FD was doing. And she knew he wasn’t bringing in the kind of money that would provide for a family-at least their family. It sounds like he could have been financially providing for his Greek family. I wonder if it’s possible that he might have taken out loans against a few of the properties, and used some of the others as collateral-then either spending the money on day-to-day expenses, or sending it overseas as a nest egg. I am not very financially fluent, so forgive me.

I thought he was implying she took it right before she disappeared, trying to make it seem like the money is part of the “Gone Girl” ridiculousness. No matter when she took any money if she even did, it was money she had a right to surely given that she and her parents supported them in so many ways if not every way in the last several years. MOO.

I don’t understand it, either. If I was really unkind, I might say that MT is not a really attractive woman, and she is afraid to lose what I’m sure to her, is a great looking guy in FD (personally do NOT agree). But in reality, she’s gotten around some, and the father of her daughter (skier) is pretty handsome in his own right, and she has been married. So I doubt that could be it. I think living in Farmington for free and not working too hard was a pretty sweet gig for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she accompanied FD on some of the 10 day long trips before JD discovered he was cheating, having a great time in Greece or wherever, staying up late and not being stressed out by 5 kids. I just can’t figure out what she did with her daughter, unless the girl could have been with her father. And...I suppose she loves him (might be possible; maybe he didn’t treat her like he did JD). She could be in a whole heap of trouble right now, courtesy of her relationship with FD-does she really think this stuff is going to go away if she just keeps her mouth shut? Looks to me like GF is in hot and relentless pursuit, and these two are not going to outrun her.

No idea and I don’t understand it but I’m wondering if it’s not what others here said about the dysfunctional, obsessive “love” with a narcissist like FD? Or now she has the same issue as he does with her—they each are too far in and she is afraid of how he’ll blame her? It doesn’t seem likely as I don’t, at least, think she killed JD but I don’t know. If it were just the job, well, that’s been gone for a while. MOO.

I thought he was implying she took it right before she disappeared, trying to make it seem like the money is part of the “Gone Girl” ridiculousness. No matter when she took any money if she even did, it was money she had a right to surely given that she and her parents supported them in so many ways if not every way in the last several years. MOO.

I think she could’ve only taken it 2 yrs ago when she left-cannot imagine she would have had access after that, control freak that FD is

No idea and I don’t understand it but I’m wondering if it’s not what others here said about the dysfunctional, obsessive “love” with a narcissist like FD? Or now she has the same issue as he does with her—they each are too far in and she is afraid of how he’ll blame her? It doesn’t seem likely as I don’t, at least, think she killed JD but I don’t know. If it were just the job, well, that’s been gone for a while. MOO.
Agree with the dysfunctional obsessive love relationship comment. IMO MT operates more on "emotion" vs "logic". She has been love bombed, lied to and conned so much by Fotis that she is very conflicted. IMO she will eventually cut a deal for herself. Her mother was savy enough to get herself out of her legal jam and IMO the mother will convince her daughter to do the same.

Jennifer Dulos’ mother now seeks $3M in civil suits, claims Fore Group account used as ‘piggy bank’

Weinstein alleges in the new motion that Fotis Dulos was pulling a slight-of-hand trick with his books, by paying for expenses out of his personal funds and then reimbursing himself hundreds of thousands of dollars from Fore Group
The expenses were “highly questionable” and include reimbursements for Amazon, Home Goods, Target, thousands of dollars in gas, “various motels,” Uber and for a home office in his Farmington residence that he stopped paying the mortgage on months ago, Weinstein said.

“The defendant Dulos has reimbursed himself from the Fore Group for hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars,” Weinstein wrote in the motion requesting a prejudgment remedy of $3 million. A court had already agreed last September to a $500,000 prejudgment remedy.

If a judge agrees to a prejudgment remedy, it would effectively end the lawsuits and require Fotis Dulos to pay the amount. Weinstein is seeking to have Fotis Dulos’ wages or properties garnished or attached to pay the prejudgment remedy.

Last edited:
Jennifer Dulos’ mother now seeks $3M in civil suits, claims Fore Group account used as ‘piggy bank’

Weinstein alleges in the new motion that Fotis Dulos was pulling a slight-of-hand trick with his books, by paying for expenses out of his personal funds and then reimbursing himself hundreds of thousands of dollars from Fore Group
The expenses were “highly questionable” and include reimbursements for Amazon, Home Goods, Target, thousands of dollars in gas, “various motels,” Uber and for a home office in his Farmington residence that he stopped paying the mortgage on months ago, Weinstein said.

“The defendant Dulos has reimbursed himself from the Fore Group for hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars,” Weinstein wrote in the motion requesting a prejudgment remedy of $3 million. A court had already agreed last September to a $500,000 prejudgment remedy.

If a judge agrees to a prejudgment remedy, it would effectively end the lawsuits and require Fotis Dulos to pay the amount. Weinstein is seeking to have Fotis Dulos’ wages or properties garnished or attached to pay the prejudgment remedy.

You guys called it! Ok, now I will go try to forget the “motels” part, which makes me so mad as I doubt all were for business alone. MOO.

Pattis mentioned it in court. Remember the entire segment that began, "Well Judge, there are many things I know that I haven't shared publicly....":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.... He then went on to talk about the allegation of JD removing funds from joint account. IMO Pattis will regret making this statement and I'm surprised that FD ok'd it too given how hard FD has fought on all fronts to avoid financial disclosure. Not sure that Pattis and FD are in sync on this issue at all. MOO

I'm not sure that FD knows in advance what NP is going to say. What I noticed was that the press reported he said thousands and thousands of dollars. That's not what he said in court. Did he tell the media that afterwards?

Afitzy's wonderfully put post respectfully snipped by me to get to the part I am addressing.

We are nearly 2 months into this sad and tragic tale and FD has zero alibi/alternative theory as Pattis likes to call it for the Albany trip with MT. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. So much for the rush to August trial, now Pattis is asking for the extra days over the weekend in order to file his motions as seen in this past weeks hearing. IMO the gag order can't come soon enough so perhaps Pattis & Crew can do some work to actually defend their client.

MOO MOO MOO

There is nothing that can be said to make that special date night even sound like it is something anyone would do. Even if he came across that stuff either having been planted to frame him or he went by JDs house and found it that is just not a logical action of an innocent person.

Therefore the only possible thing he can do is get it so the jury never knows about that oh so loving relationship bonding activity shared by FD and MT. If he can get it excluded then it never happened and IMO that is likely the biggest part of tying FD to the disappearance/murder that LE has at this time. I hope I am wrong about that and they are just being tight lipped about how much more concrete evidence they have on him and not circumstantial.

No idea and I don’t understand it but I’m wondering if it’s not what others here said about the dysfunctional, obsessive “love” with a narcissist like FD? Or now she has the same issue as he does with her—they each are too far in and she is afraid of how he’ll blame her? It doesn’t seem likely as I don’t, at least, think she killed JD but I don’t know. If it were just the job, well, that’s been gone for a while. MOO.[/Q.
In the Pamela Smart case, they had one of her young students wear a wire and record Pam’s comments regarding the murder. That’s what did her in. Today, all of the other accomplices to the murder are out of jail, but she still sits in there, as she was the mastermind.

I wouldn’t be surprised if FD took the money making it look like Jennifer took it. That’s IF the money is really missing. Since the lawyer “threw” this out in the press, FD needs to show the accounting of all monies to prove what his lawyer is saying. Somehow I think they will fight having to show any financial statements for anything.
IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if JD did take money. IIRC, NP said in the hundreds of thousands. Well, when you are married, you have a right to take money that is co-mingled especially. 50%. Technically, if account is joint, you have a right to withdraw anything you want from a joint account. However, if divorce action is about to begin, the court can look back at what you withdrew and when and take that into account for final settlement. Very common for either spouse to be aware of their rights when leaving. If one is ethical, you take what you know is legally yours and leave the rest. It is documented with bank statements. Lawyers advise their clients to do this all the time so the other spouse doesn't take it all and blow it, hide it, etc. IMO.

It’s funny that, in all of the court filings FD made, I don’t think any of them accused JD of “taking FD’s money”-or NP would have brought it out way before last Friday. For instance, he might have said it when he accused JD of “Gone Girling herself”, to bolster that claim. Did they just last week discover that she had taken money that in FD’s estimation, she wasn’t entitled to? Did he mention it in Friday’s court proceeding, or did he wait until after, when he was talking to the press? If it wasn’t mentioned in court, then it never happened, because that would be the time to mention it. And while the press still prints it, they know it never happened, too.
So many docs are sealed. Who Knows? JD herself may have disclosed it on her financial affidavit. I know I did!

It doesn’t effectively end any lawsuit. It puts a lien on FD assets bc the likelihood of GF winning is great. She needs to be ahead of any other creditors. It’s a prejudgment remedy. Before the end.
Had to look it up. CT civil statutes. Duck duck go Connecticut Prejudgment Remedy.
Many links from law itself to law firm explanations.
Easy read.

Agree with the dysfunctional obsessive love relationship comment. IMO MT operates more on "emotion" vs "logic". She has been love bombed, lied to and conned so much by Fotis that she is very conflicted. IMO she will eventually cut a deal for herself. Her mother was savy enough to get herself out of her legal jam and IMO the mother will convince her daughter to do the same.
Don't forget, JD married him after only a few months and had 5 children with him. These people are con artists extraordinaire. I can only imagine the lies FD told MT about money and JD. You don't even think to question it for a long time. And it takes a long time to resolve in your mind that the person you thought you knew is an utter fake. That said, MT should never have been messing around with a guy who is still living with his wife and children. Even if they don't really want each other very much any more, they both know where the secrets are buried. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Thanks for posting this article....I love the explanation and the scowling FD photo.

I'm bookmarking it to keep track of the court dates, too. I didn't know that there had been an order on the air conditioning claim, either. Good...:D

IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if JD did take money. IIRC, NP said in the hundreds of thousands. Well, when you are married, you have a right to take money that is co-mingled especially. 50%. Technically, if account is joint, you have a right to withdraw anything you want from a joint account. However, if divorce action is about to begin, the court can look back at what you withdrew and when and take that into account for final settlement. Very common for either spouse to be aware of their rights when leaving. If one is ethical, you take what you know is legally yours and leave the rest. It is documented with bank statements. Lawyers advise their clients to do this all the time so the other spouse doesn't take it all and blow it, hide it, etc. IMO.
MOO He is setting the stage for his GG theory claiming she took the money so she could disappear with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257