Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JD woke up when she realized MT was getting paid for doing nothing, and THEN realized Farber money was paying for another woman to sleep with her husband.
I’m pretty sure I would have hurt FD really bad at that point.

He is lucky she waited for him to do to her what some women would have done to him first, after some of the things he apparently did.

I wish we knew when precisely FD installed MT as Manager at FORE. I wonder if it was 2016? JD had to know something was up once MT was installed at FORE IMO.
MOO
Going through wayback is time consuming. Thought I could quickly get the answer via a quick search of linkedin profile of MT. Surprise, Surprise her profile has been changed to Michelle T and any mention of FORE is absent. Did anyone by chance screen shot the earlier Linkedin profile of MT?

To me it would make sense that she joined FORE in mid/late 2016 as we have reports that she was visible in Farmington based on the MSM article in late 2016.

MOO

He is lucky she waited for him to do to her what some women would have done to him first, after some of the things he apparently did.

She didn’t like confrontation. Maybe that’s why MT was the straw that broke her back.
This will be made into a book with movie rights. I’d bet someone is already typing it up.
Despicable human behavior. Plotting from that chance meeting at the Denver Airport. A trilogy. Meet, Marry and Murder. How’s that sound?

HC Article on MT:

Michelle Troconis, jet-setting businesswoman, lived openly with Fotis Dulos as he defied court orders in divorce with missing wife Jennifer

Quotes from the article:
"But the reality is that Troconis, 44, was already taking a risk, aligning herself with Dulos, a man locked in a bitter divorce and custody battle. She and her daughter moved in with Fotis Dulos to the mansion in Farmington that Jennifer Dulos had vacated after filing for divorce in 2017 and taking her five children to New Canaan" [BBM].

"A photo on Fotis Dulos’ blog for his Foregroup Inc. development business shows a smiling Troconis posing next to Fotis Dulos and two of his businesses associates after the company won eight awards at the Home Builders Association’s annual banquet in November 2018 [BBM]".

"In court papers, Jennifer Dulos called Troconis a “paramour” and said her presence was hurting the Dulos children emotionally".

"By March [BBM], the judge in the divorce case was condemning the relationship, though she continued to allow Fotis Dulos to have visits with the children".

'It is clear, said Superior Court Judge Donna Heller, that Fotis Dulos “had pursued his own self-interest and exposed the children to his paramour Michelle Troconis and her daughter ... in complete disregard of the court’s prior orders and the effect his actions were having on the children.” [BBM]

"Troconis had come into the relationship with Fotis Dulos having lived a varied life. Her professional profile says she earned a degree in psychology from the Universidad Central de Venezuela and trained as a therapeutic riding instructor at an academy in Michigan. She plied the horse-riding therapy for children with autism and other physical and mental conditions at a riding center in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates".

"She later worked for nine years as publicist at the Internationally known Cerro Castor ski resort in Argentina, where her ex-husband, Gaston Begue, a former Olympian, was director".

IMO MT likely on the scene in Farmington in late 2015/early 2016 as affair was to have been going on for at least a year prior to FD telling JD about the affair. It would also make sense that with FD going to Miami frequently that he might have been involved with MT in advance of her moving from Miami to Farmington.

MOO

She didn’t like confrontation. Maybe that’s why MT was the straw that broke her back.
This will be made into a book with movie rights. I’d bet someone is already typing it up.
Despicable human behavior. Plotting from that chance meeting at the Denver Airport. A trilogy. Meet, Marry and Murder. How’s that sound?
On it!

I wish we knew when precisely FD installed MT as Manager at FORE. I wonder if it was 2016? JD had to know something was up once MT was installed at FORE IMO.
MOO
IMO, if MT knows which bank holds the operating account(s) of FORE, she should be deposed for that information. The forensic accountants, working with the bank's compliance and anti-money laundering team, can do the rest. MT is involved up to her eyeballs - she was the one who took out the loan ($75k?) to fund another employee's purchase of a FORE property. Insider compensation thinly disguised as a third party arm's length property sale (also a pump and dump). The local bank loan officer pled the 5th at a family court hearing as I recall. Has the bank investigated the loan officer for structuring a transaction to mislead or defraud a third party? Bank employees who know or should have known but still turn a blind eye to money laundering or fraud are aiding and abetting the crime, IMO. MT is in deep - she should really give it up now. Money laundering is a serious crime in the U.S. Hope her attorney has told her about the US Patriot Act. MOO.

Looks like FORE/FD has 6 mechanic's liens in NC (one was released 7/24/19) per Town of NC website:

LAN 03/04/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
LYON & BILLARD COMPANY
STURBRIDGE HILL RD PAR 15 MAP 5105
1876 997 / 344
27 / 39
27 / 42
2 Flag
25 LAN 06/06/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
HOLLOWAYS APPLIANCE L L C
2585 1000 / 184
976 / 14
2 Flag
26 LAN 06/07/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
O&G INDUSTRIES INC
2589 1000 / 189

2 Flag
27 LAN 06/12/2019 MECHANICS LIEN

28 LAN 06/19/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
BELONICK, RICHARD
2670 1000 / 525

2 Flag
29 LAN 07/01/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
KENCORE CONSTRUCTION INC
6 1001 / 134
976 / 14
2 Flag
30 LAN 07/16/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
CYCLONE HOME SYSTEMS L L C
117 1001 / 647

5 Flag
31 LAN 07/24/2019

Wonder what is going on with the Sturbridge NC property?
Look to be 3 mortgages (1 bank and 2 private) and attachment from Farber estate from 2018.
6 mechanics liens (listed in prior post)
Price dropped nearly $500,000 a week or so ago.

Looks like FORE/FD has 6 mechanic's liens in NC (one was released 7/24/19) per Town of NC website:

LAN 03/04/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
LYON & BILLARD COMPANY
1876 997 / 344
27 / 39
27 / 42
2 Flag
25 LAN 06/06/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
HOLLOWAYS APPLIANCE L L C
2585 1000 / 184
976 / 14
2 Flag
26 LAN 06/07/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
O&G INDUSTRIES INC
2589 1000 / 189

2 Flag
27 LAN 06/12/2019 MECHANICS LIEN

28 LAN 06/19/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
BELONICK, RICHARD
2670 1000 / 525

2 Flag
29 LAN 07/01/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
KENCORE CONSTRUCTION INC
6 1001 / 134
976 / 14
2 Flag
30 LAN 07/16/2019 MECHANICS LIEN
FORE GROUP INC
CYCLONE HOME SYSTEMS L L C
117 1001 / 647

5 Flag
31 LAN 07/24/2019

@Fitzy To add amounts to some of these, this is from the New Canaanite:

Three more Connecticut companies this month placed mechanic’s liens on the New Canaan home being built by the estranged husband of a missing local mom of five. O&G Industries ($13,654.33), Peter Kupchick Heating & Cooling Inc. ($10,000) and plumber Richard Belonick ($26,250) all filed liens in state Superior Court in connection with materials and services provided at 61 Sturbridge Hill Road. Fotis Dulos’s Fore Group Inc. construction company is nearly finished building a 7,300-square-foot home there. A Meriden-based lumber company earlier this year filed a $19,000 lien. Fotis Dulos and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, are out on $500,000 bond each after New Canaan Police charged them with tampering and hindering in the case of Jennifer Dulos, missing since May 24.

Did You Hear … ?

What
Oh my goodness....

I was attempting to update my informal list of Pattis patter today and came across this 'gem' of an article that I hadn't seen earlier about an 'exclusive' interview with No Case Norm. I had a good chuckle about the idea of any interview with Pattis being "exclusive" as he talks to anyone and everyone all the time with no discrimination and he even seemed willing to tackle a reporter after the last court appearance to get in front of their microphone to speak too IMO.

I'm going through this ridiculous exercise of tracking Pattis patter simply because I have never seen so many baseless theories tossed out in a manner that I think most would agree is fairly irresponsbile and so deeply shaming to a missing and now presumed dead victim.

Exclusive: Lawyer Norm Pattis says client Fotis Dulos' estranged and missing wife has a 'troubled past'

This 'exclusive' from FOX61 runs the gamut of victim shaming from No Case Norm where he discusses such gems as JD coming from 'troubled past', 'deeply troubled' to 'I think she had serious health issues'. All these statements were made by No Case Norm BTW with zero information to substantiate the claim. None. Zip. Nada and said with a straight face with zero shame IMO too! Can't find supporting information on any of it anywhere.

Seems more than a bit irresponsible to me? But, it continues.

No Case Norm then spins the tale that:

"Still, Pattis alleges that in the days leading up to her disappearance, Jennifer may have been the one trying to create "a center of gravity in New York" to relocate the children, too, even identifying potential doctors and dentists for her kids".

"She was not settled happily in New Cannan, intending to live there happily ever after," Pattis said".

Again, no info to support any of these claims that JD was unhappy in NC and was picking up sticks and moving to NYC with zero mention made that this most likely wouldn't be permitted until the divorce case had been settled.

Is Pattis trying to argue that FD was spun into a tower of rage such that he murdered his wife because she was threatening to move to NYC? We don't know because Pattis presents zero proof.

Reading through all this I wonder how many cases No Case Norm is trying here?!? Could Pattis be hallucinating or tripping and thinking aloud about possible theories for some of his other cases and forgotten he was speaking with FOX61 about FD? Nope. All this effort is being made on behalf of FD.

There are 2 co-defendants in this case but so far as I know Pattis just has responsibility for FD. But honestly he has presented enough theories 'de jour' to defend an entire cell block IMO. No wonder States Atty Colangelo is pursuing the gag order IMO. At this point IMO Pattis is a danger to his client with his gunshot approach in speaking with the press and there aren't words to explain what I think of the victim shaming/blaming going on here on an ongoing basis too.

So far I've counted 10 of what I'm calling 'major claims' by Pattis and frankly I'm going to give up even tracking the minor 'side show' issues such as Pattis claim in court last week that "there are many things I could have said but I haven't said so far and one includes JD taking money from FD accounts before her departure". Really? Family Court said FD provided $0 to support his children and provide for their welfare and Pattis has better information that JD took money from FD? By all means cough up the statements so we can see verification that FD has anything as he has been pleading poverty for 2 years and evading orders for disclosure in both Family Court and Civil Court.

Did No Case Norm not read the Family Court case documents or perhaps even task the intern to wander over to the court and take a look see? Nope. Pattis never lets the facts of anything stand in the way of making a derogotory statement about JD, never.

What is so facinating about all of this Pattis patter is that zero of it directly relates to his client FD. None.

I am so curious to see how No Case Norm plans to connect the dots in all this patter to then explain to a simple minded person like myself how his client FD and co-defendant MT were seen via Hartford City CCTV on Albany Ave in a Black Ford F-150 Raptor, stopping 30 times along the route to drop off the contents of black contractor bags. Perhaps FOX61 can get the "exclusive" on this story?

But no. Pattis is now attempting to get the FD cellphone data/contents surpressed and thinks that this will wave a magic wand over the entire Albany trip to make it disappear. Pattis is now done for the time being with victim shaming and he is moving on to shaming/blaming NCPD/State Police and LE in general with the supression motion IMO. I can't believe LE actually speaks to Pattis but according to him they do. I don't get it.

We are nearly 2 months into this sad and tragic tale and FD has zero alibi/alternative theory as Pattis likes to call it for the Albany trip with MT. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. So much for the rush to August trial, now Pattis is asking for the extra days over the weekend in order to file his motions as seen in this past weeks hearing. IMO the gag order can't come soon enough so perhaps Pattis & Crew can do some work to actually defend their client.

MOO MOO MOO
Did the jury return a verdict in the case which required NP to request a continuance? We haven't heard much about what happened from a man who loves to pontificate about himself at great length. Would it be fair to assume the verdict was guilty?

BellaVita said:
I don't think it was laying around in cash. It could've been but I doubt it. I think it is more that he likes the idea of labeling her a thief....you know, projection of what he does onto somebody else. IMO.
First, we have no reason to believe Jennifer took money that wasn’t hers. It’s just a Pattis floater, so to speak.

It is possible there was a suitcase of cash FD is trying to account for, innappropriataly embezzled from his own business. It helps Fotis’ criminal, civil and family court case to claim piles of cash he stole is missing with Jennifer.
Nowhere did I ever say or imply that Jennifer took money that did not rightfully belong to her.

What

Did the jury return a verdict in the case which required NP to request a continuance? We haven't heard much about what happened from a man who loves to pontificate about himself at great length. Would it be fair to assume the verdict was guilty?

IDK, sorry do not have update. My recollection was that he said he spent the week picking a jury in Waterbury. If I hear anything I will post it.

Under the strange but true trivia facts about No Case Norm - We have a connection between Greece and No Case Norm!:

Pattis described his father as, "...an illegal immigrant from Crete". Article link below:

Att'y "Slash & Burn" Rides To Occupy's Rescue | New Haven Independent

What

I'm still have a good giggle about Pattis asking judge for the extra 'weekend' days at the last hearing as if he were a middle school student looking for extra time to do a homework assignment! and the tagalong line, "Judge, you know how it is"!

Right, we know there is no alibi and no alibi in sight! Expecting a long series of continuances after this most recent stretch of additions to the schedule. IMO this Judge is being quite generous with timing! With the way this has started IMO its going to drag forever and back again!

How far we have come from, "...we are ready for an August trial".

MOO

HC Article on MT:

Michelle Troconis, jet-setting businesswoman, lived openly with Fotis Dulos as he defied court orders in divorce with missing wife Jennifer

Quotes from the article:
"But the reality is that Troconis, 44, was already taking a risk, aligning herself with Dulos, a man locked in a bitter divorce and custody battle. She and her daughter moved in with Fotis Dulos to the mansion in Farmington that Jennifer Dulos had vacated after filing for divorce in 2017 and taking her five children to New Canaan" [BBM].

"A photo on Fotis Dulos’ blog for his Foregroup Inc. development business shows a smiling Troconis posing next to Fotis Dulos and two of his businesses associates after the company won eight awards at the Home Builders Association’s annual banquet in November 2018 [BBM]".

"In court papers, Jennifer Dulos called Troconis a “paramour” and said her presence was hurting the Dulos children emotionally".

"By March [BBM], the judge in the divorce case was condemning the relationship, though she continued to allow Fotis Dulos to have visits with the children".

'It is clear, said Superior Court Judge Donna Heller, that Fotis Dulos “had pursued his own self-interest and exposed the children to his paramour Michelle Troconis and her daughter ... in complete disregard of the court’s prior orders and the effect his actions were having on the children.” [BBM]

"Troconis had come into the relationship with Fotis Dulos having lived a varied life. Her professional profile says she earned a degree in psychology from the Universidad Central de Venezuela and trained as a therapeutic riding instructor at an academy in Michigan. She plied the horse-riding therapy for children with autism and other physical and mental conditions at a riding center in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates".

"She later worked for nine years as publicist at the Internationally known Cerro Castor ski resort in Argentina, where her ex-husband, Gaston Begue, a former Olympian, was director".

IMO MT likely on the scene in Farmington in late 2015/early 2016 as affair was to have been going on for at least a year prior to FD telling JD about the affair. It would also make sense that with FD going to Miami frequently that he might have been involved with MT in advance of her moving from Miami to Farmington.

MOO
Gaston Beague was not her ex husband, but an ex boyfriend. Love child, remember. She likes husbands of other women, (guessing Begue was married, but not to MT) skiers and notoriety. Attention seeker. Maybe emotionally abandoned child. They act like this.

OK ...long time lurker, not sure I'm posting correctly but here goes my attempt to tag on to @citygirl and @Southernsnooper's thoughts..... MOO.

So what if JD withdrew/transferred a large sum of money, on or shortly before, her planned trip to NYC. FD discovers the missing funds, he desperately needs to float his business/lifestyle and he confronts/attacks/kills JD, in a fit of rage. Could this be the "last straw" that sends FD over the edge? NP seems to swing from the hip with his loose lips and may have been trying to set up the "Gone Girl" disappearance BUT subliminally, let the real motive or "cat out of the bag". I agree we need to know when the money went missing, in order, to see how this tidbit of information fits into the puzzle. MOO!
After 2 years of living separately, I doubt either would have access to the other's accounts. To support a Gone Girl theory, it would have to be a really large amount of money to keep her afloat for even 3 months. Bank records will tell but I don't see JD as being the kind of person to withdraw say, even $10000 in cash, and buying a used car on craigslist. And if FD claims the so called theft as very recent, I don't think he can say she took it from 4JC because I don't think there is any way she would be going there any more. I agree with your "so what" if she did withdraw a lot of money but I would be very surprised if she did that or transferred anything recently. More likely this would have happened when she first left. I also agree that the murder may have been more a fit of rage than very carefully planned. I am sure he swirled ideas in his mind. I'm just not convinced that this was as carefully planned as most believe. Way too many mistakes. IMO.

Saw this awhile ago but wasn’t sure if it was JD
but then Bella Vistas post made me realize what JC04 meant
JCO4
The pillows are from a NY design firm
I’m not saying these are the ones found on Albany Ave but
she liked the same colors and design

Attachments

• 24C3FA55-929B-4E6C-87A7-F53C46F115A7.jpeg
    24C3FA55-929B-4E6C-87A7-F53C46F115A7.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 66
Will we find out if MT told what she knows to LE at the next court date?
Wouldn’t it have shown some decency if she had released a statement showing concern for JD and the family? MOO.
I do not care to see such a statement from her. She was seen on the Odyssey of Stupidity. Very unbecoming for an accomplice to release a self serving statement. She is better served to remain quiet. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member