Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, JD married him after only a few months and had 5 children with him. These people are con artists extraordinaire. I can only imagine the lies FD told MT about money and JD. You don't even think to question it for a long time. And it takes a long time to resolve in your mind that the person you thought you knew is an utter fake. That said, MT should never have been messing around with a guy who is still living with his wife and children. Even if they don't really want each other very much any more, they both know where the secrets are buried. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Just to be clear, JD married FD a few months after he was divorced from his first wife in 2004 but she'd known him for 17 years - not a few months.

JD met FD her first week in Providence-- when she arrived at Brown University. They were friends until they went separate ways after college. They reconnected in 2003 at airport in Aspen, and he contacted her early 2004 after he'd graduated from Columbia, and was living near her in downtown NYC.

Couple met at Brown University; now she's missing, and he's facing charges

I'm still have a good giggle about Pattis asking judge for the extra 'weekend' days at the last hearing as if he were a middle school student looking for extra time to do a homework assignment! and the tagalong line, "Judge, you know how it is"!

Right, we know there is no alibi and no alibi in sight! Expecting a long series of continuances after this most recent stretch of additions to the schedule. IMO this Judge is being quite generous with timing! With the way this has started IMO its going to drag forever and back again!

How far we have come from, "...we are ready for an August trial".

MOO
Perfect comment about how far NP has gone from ready for trial (even though no murder charges during that court date) to no where near now..NP is a very good strategic talker but it also looks like a lot of BS..in my opinion, I think he is now doing the delay tactic like FD’s other attorneys have done..FD is one bad dude who is totally an unlikeable guy (except his for his relatives/people in Greece and any women he has had sex with)..

Will we find out if MT told what she knows to LE at the next court date?
Wouldn’t it have shown some decency if she had released a statement showing concern for JD and the family? MOO.
Sadly we have heard zero/nada from Michelle Troconis and the arrest warrant is quite clear that at a time when NCPD and State Police were desparately seeking information that MT made the choice to NOT COOPERATE.

MT in that split second decision in my mind told the world who and what she is and I don't believe anything much has changed in this regard from May 25th until today.

MT arrest warrant excerpt:
9. Investigations determined that Dulos has a current girlfriendidentified as Michelle Troconis, both of whom reside at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, CT.
Troconis has also refused to cooperate with investigators in this case thus far.

MOO

Last edited:
She didn’t like confrontation. Maybe that’s why MT was the straw that broke her back.
This will be made into a book with movie rights. I’d bet someone is already typing it up.
Despicable human behavior. Plotting from that chance meeting at the Denver Airport. A trilogy. Meet, Marry and Murder. How’s that sound?
Agree with you.

The introduction of a pawn into the marriage in the form of MT really had to be the last humiliating and degrading straw for JD who had most likely in her mind done everything she could to pacify and follow FD directives from moving 5 times in 4 years with very young children, dealing with his aging parents being brought onto the scene, having a nanny that allegedly didn't sepak english and having primary caretaking responsbility for 5 young children.

There also might have been the way that FD introduced MT into the equation via passive and quite aggressive means through offering her employment at FORE and effectively installing her in the office at 4Jx. Depending on the timing of things this most likely happened. So, JD would be seeing MT every day when MT came to the office. Did FD also offer MT housing at 585 Deerfield or another property during this period too? When exactly did MT and her daughter come to Farmington from Miami? How long had FD known MT from Miami?

There is no way that MT could not have known that FD was married and the 'father' of 5 young children. The fact that she most likely was showing up for work while conducting an affair with FD under the eyes of JD for a period of time in my mind at least has me thinking that she really has the same non-functioning moral/ethical compass as FD.

BIG MOO

Sadly we have heard zero/nada from Michelle Troconis and the arrest warrant is quite clear that at a time when NCPD and State Police were desparately seeking information that MT made the choice to NOT COOPERATE.

MT in that split second decision in my mind told the world who and what she is and I don't believe anything much has changed in this regard from May 25th until today.

MT arrest warrant excerpt:
9. Investigations determined that Dulos has a current girlfriendidentified as Michelle Troconis, both of whom reside at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, CT.
Troconis has also refused to cooperate with investigators in this case thus far.

MOO

I feel the same way about MT-she is Team Fotis. I am starting to believe either that 1) she does not care what happens to her, as long as she doesn’t betray him, or 2) that her lawyers have assured her that the state doesn’t have the evidence to convict her, so she doesn’t have to cooperate. Number one is on her, but number 2 disturbs me-thinking that these two could get entirely away with this. My husband, when hearing all about this case (and he is tired of me talking about it), said that FD will absolutely be arrested, and will go away for a long time. I don’t have the same amount of confidence.

I don’t think MT is going to cooperate until she knows if she’s going to face charges related to Fore Group shenanigans so she can negotiate an immunity deal
And IDK if the state has started investigating that yet

MT either took out a mortgage or sold two of her Miami Beach condos in 12/18. I read the notary papers
She knew something was coming

Will we find out if MT told what she knows to LE at the next court date?
Wouldn’t it have shown some decency if she had released a statement showing concern for JD and the family? MOO.
IDK. So much of what has been going on with MT has been happening 'in chambers' and outside the public eye. The last hearing had another of these 'in chambers' meetings with Atty Bowman, States Atty and Judge White in advance of the public portion of the hearing.

Its anyone's guess at this point as to whether any final deal has been inked with the State so it seems likely that the Judge is just keeping tabs on the negotiation process to make sure things are moving along or see if the 2 parties will never agree on a deal.

Many people chimed in on this process in an earlier thread with ideas of how it might go.

For my money MT is about as unsympathetic and unfeeling and uncaring a witness as the State could ever have by virture of her longstanding affair with married FD and her clear unwillingness to assist in the JD investigation.

To conduct a clandestine affair of a longstanding nature IMO takes many 'skills' that makes for a potentially unreliable and difficult witness. Frankly I'm not sure how the State can trust MT on much. So, they will have to prove out each and every thing she says and even then its doubtful that any jury will ever trust and believe her too. The old phrase 'trust but verify' comes to mind with what the State has to do with MT statements and info. This is a long and time consuming process and could take months for LE to get to the point of being able to trust her and ink a plea deal of some sort.

Many folks on a prior thread didn't think MT knew much and was kept in the dark by FD about most things. I'm not in this camp on MT. I think she knew precisely what she was doing, thought she had found a wealthy guy to 'set her up for life' and was doing what she could to push him to marry her and so was very focused and determined in her approach. We also have seen that she too spent nearly 2 years living off the Farber money and in the house that JD owned 50% of, 4Jx. Who does this is my question? MT did it with no reservations is who!

The family court documents are quite clear that neither MT nor FD followed any of the directive set forth by the court regarding no contact with the Dulos children. FD lost contact with his children for nearly a year due to the presence of MT and the infamous getting his children to lie for him episode.

If you go down the path of questioning what mother/MT would subject another mothers/JD children to personal contact with herself AND HER DAUGHTER against court orders and in my mind you get a person that is frankly monstrous and morally bankrupt.

Marriages break down all the time but IMO there are ways to handle the situation and children that don't include anything that we saw in the family court documents from MT IMO.

MOO

I feel the same way about MT-she is Team Fotis. I am starting to believe either that 1) she does not care what happens to her, as long as she doesn’t betray him, or 2) that her lawyers have assured her that the state doesn’t have the evidence to convict her, so she doesn’t have to cooperate. Number one is on her, but number 2 disturbs me-thinking that these two could get entirely away with this. My husband, when hearing all about this case (and he is tired of me talking about it), said that FD will absolutely be arrested, and will go away for a long time. I don’t have the same amount of confidence.
I agree with your husband.

Issue is the wheels of justice grind very s l o w l y in CT. Just look at the other day in court with FD when State Atty Colangelo asked for I think 10-15 days to RESPOND to the Pattis motion that I think he got 8 days to prepare and submit. 2 business weeks to just respond?!?!?

This case is a huge deal for the State and there is enormous pressure to get it right the first time and avoid appeal IMO. We are seeing a Judge give broad lattitude to the 2 attys here in terms of time to respond and preserving the investigation. IMO many Judges would not have engaged Pattis on back and forth discussion on the 'gag order' or accepted his stmt about "no you can't issue a gag order" or "my client will hire a PR firm if a gag order is issued". The Judge IMO was gentle in his handling of these issues for a reason.

This looks to be a very long process. But, you never know either as things could turn on a dime at some point too. Just have to hang in there!

MOO

I feel the same way about MT or 2) that her lawyers have assured her that the state doesn’t have the evidence to convict her, so she doesn’t have to cooperate. Number one is on her, but number 2 disturbs me.
I think that’s why NP always brings MT up because every time he does he’s reminding her that he repped a woman who knew her boyfriend (Navin) was going to kill his parents, witnessed it,helped him bury the bodies and refused to cooperate with the police AND only received an 8 yr sentence
Before FD hired him NP said MT could get 5 yrs with out cooperating

Gaston Beague was not her ex husband, but an ex boyfriend. Love child, remember. She likes husbands of other women, (guessing Begue was married, but not to MT) skiers and notoriety. Attention seeker. Maybe emotionally abandoned child. They act like this.
MT had to sue Begue in Miami to arrange for custody and child care payments. The documents associated with this suit are in a prior thread where it was also discussed extensively.

I agree with your husband. Every single theory NP has floated (foolishly, in my opinion) to explain away his client's conduct has been a disaster. NP bounces from one theory to the next, without any concern about how he is severely damaging his FD's credibility. Free publicity for him, but what about his client?

NP is the kind of lawyer who likes to hear himself talk. As one salty old cop used to say,"That fella would throw his mother in front of a bus to make the 6 o'clock news." Although most lawyers do not publicly criticize the publicity hounds, everyone knows who they are. NP most assuredly is on that list.

Some posters here worry NP is somehow getting ahead of the state's narrative or influencing the jury with his constant statements to the press. Frankly, if anything, his comments are hurting his client's defense. His comments are misogynistic, demonstrably false, extremely insensitive, and unprofessional. They are NOT the product of a well-conceived PR campaign.

Even a beginning lawyer knows better than to speak poorly of the deceased, particularly the mother of five young children. Yet time and again, for absolutely no strategic reason, NP gleefully and with great fanfair, drags JD's reputation through the mud. While these antics may please FD and make him think someone (if only his lawyer) believes his preposterous claims, they will not impress a jury.

No matter how much NP runs his mouth, the case WILL and legally must be tried in CT. He may be able to keep it out of the NC courtroom, for instance, but there are plenty of other courtrooms in CT where it can be tried. The law is clear, with zero room for argument, that FD's state criminal trial will be held in Connecticut "before a jury of his peers." NP's can ramble on until the cows come home. It won't stop his client from being tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison.

Just to be clear, JD married FD a few months after he was divorced from his first wife in 2004 but she'd known him for 17 years - not a few months.

JD met FD her first week in Providence-- when she arrived at Brown University. They were friends until they went separate ways after college. They reconnected in 2003 at airport in Aspen, and he contacted her early 2004 after he'd graduated from Columbia, and was living near her in downtown NYC.

Maybe he didn’t know how much she was worth. Or she didn’t start receiving trust payments until after she reached certain age milestones. 25 or 30. Or 40 or 45. Depends on how Trust was structured. Usually three dates.
I’m just glad I’m not him. His entire world is collapsing.
Choices. They shape our lives.
How did he win all those Builder of the Year awards if he was in the middle of the divorce? It’d be interesting to know what organization puts that awards ceremony all together.

I agree with your husband. Every single theory NP has floated (foolishly, in my opinion) to explain away his client's conduct has been a disaster. NP bounces from one theory to the next, without any concern about how he is severely damaging his FD's credibility. Free publicity for him, but what about his client?

NP is the kind of lawyer who likes to hear himself talk. As one salty old cop used to say,"That fella would throw his mother in front of a bus to make the 6 o'clock news." Although most lawyers do not publicly criticize the publicity hounds, everyone knows who they are. NP most assuredly is on that list.

Some posters here worry NP is somehow getting ahead of the state's narrative or influencing the jury with his constant statements to the press. Frankly, if anything, his comments are hurting his client's defense. His comments are misogynistic, demonstrably false, extremely insensitive, and unprofessional. They are NOT the product of a well-conceived PR campaign.

Even a beginning lawyer knows better than to speak poorly of the deceased, particularly the mother of five young children. Yet time and again, for absolutely no strategic reason, NP gleefully and with great fanfair, drags JD's reputation through the mud. While these antics may please FD and make him think someone (if only his lawyer) believes his preposterous claims, they will not impress a jury.

No matter how much NP runs his mouth, the case WILL and legally must be tried in CT. He may be able to keep it out of the NC courtroom, for instance, but there are plenty of other courtrooms in CT where it can be tried. The law is clear, with zero room for argument, that FD's state criminal trial will be held in Connecticut "before a jury of his peers." NP's can ramble on until the cows come home. It won't stop his client from being tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison.

He speaks poorly of a very rich woman. And highly of this immigrant just trying to make it in America. There are lots of people who hate the very rich. For no reason except that they’re not rich.

Going through wayback is time consuming. Thought I could quickly get the answer via a quick search of linkedin profile of MT. Surprise, Surprise her profile has been changed to Michelle T and any mention of FORE is absent. Did anyone by chance screen shot the earlier Linkedin profile of MT?

To me it would make sense that she joined FORE in mid/late 2016 as we have reports that she was visible in Farmington based on the MSM article in late 2016.

MOO
I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall, and can’t find (of course!) that there was a Fore Inc application for a H1B visa that may have listed a salary with title.

IMO MT likely on the scene in Farmington in late 2015/early 2016 as affair was to have been going on for at least a year prior to FD telling JD about the affair. It would also make sense that with FD going to Miami frequently that he might have been involved with MT in advance of her moving from Miami to Farmington.

Using JD's account of their home life, I don't believe MT was in Farmington in late 2015/16.

JD's account is her dad died Jan 2017; she found out about MT March 2017 who had been living in Miami; Farber money dried up for FD; and JD packed up her kids and moved to rental in NC June 2017, and she also filed for divorce.

JD states that FD frequented Miami, Greece for water skiing, and Aspen for snow skiing. FD averaged 10 days away every month -- which would more than sustain a relationship with MT.

I believe MT came to live in CT around June 2017 as her child would be out of school. Also, it was around June that FD told JD that he was moving MT and her child into the marital home, and wanted JD and the children to come spend every weekend with them all summer. By 2018 - MT was well entrenched with Fore Group, and present at the Award banquet Nov 2018.

“My husband informed me that he decided to move [Michelle Troconis] and her daughter into the marital home and enroll [Troconis’] daughter in the private school that our children had attended for the last two years. He informed me that our children and I will continue to reside in the marital home every weekend during the summer, so that we all — his paramour and her daughter included — would be together. He also informed me that he will come and go from my mother’s residence whenever he wants during the week. Essentially, he expects to exhibit complete control over me and the children.”

Michelle Troconis, jet-setting businesswoman, lived openly with Fotis Dulos as he defied court orders in divorce with missing wife Jennifer

MT would not need a H1B visa -- she was born in USA!

I thought her birth was in question. Yes she was born here in Tennessee but no one know for sure if her birth was registered as he dad took her and family immediately out of the country. This info is from a post about 2 weeks ago...anyone remember this?

I thought her birth was in question. Yes she was born here in Tennessee but no one know for sure if her birth was registered as he dad took her and family immediately out of the country. This info is from a post about 2 weeks ago...anyone remember this?
no
who posted that?
I posted his education and work info from his practices website and it was removed he's lived here for awhile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member