Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And her husband
Guess this is why he filed in Dec

Based on experiences of a few friends, I would not be shocked if once MT’s husband found out, he told JD and shared his evidence with JD. This is how several people I worked with found out about a spouse’s affair, and it was so hard on them knowing that others knew, too. Two of them, one man and one woman, said they suspected but were reluctant to act for the sake of the kids. It was so awful for them. :( That kind of evidence like photos and the realization that others know how you’ve been betrayed force actions usually and such emotionally, terrible times. MOO.

I think that’s why NP always brings MT up because every time he does he’s reminding her that he repped a woman who knew her boyfriend (Navin) was going to kill his parents, witnessed it,helped him bury the bodies and refused to cooperate with the police AND only received an 8 yr sentence
Before FD hired him NP said MT could get 5 yrs with out cooperating

Okay, more Diet Coke spewed everywhere...
WHAT? I felt I already knew enough about NP and have not looked for more. I’ve got to go Google. I get it that everyone deserves a good defense. I just don’t get bragging about something so truly awful and using it as a motivator to possibly prevent justice for a murdered mom?! MOO.

FD is not your typical immigrant in search of the "american dream" IMO. He came from a solidly upper middle class background in Greece where he received an excellent education. He then came to the US and attended 2 excellent institutions for undergraduate/Brown and graduate school/Columbia. FD might not have had much cash or equity but he is not the typical immigrant by any stretch of the imagination IMO. His sister grew up in Greece in a time of transition for women and she received an excellent education, attended university and graduate school. We know little about their family but the family valued education and achievement for men and women.

FD is NO rags to riches story! Nope. Not at all IMO.

MOO

Remember him saying that the sister essentially raised him? The sister may have said it, too. I don’t know if the family was rich but maybe. It’s in mainstream media somewhere but I’ll say MOO for now. MOO.

I feel the same way about MT-she is Team Fotis. I am starting to believe either that 1) she does not care what happens to her, as long as she doesn’t betray him, or 2) that her lawyers have assured her that the state doesn’t have the evidence to convict her, so she doesn’t have to cooperate. Number one is on her, but number 2 disturbs me-thinking that these two could get entirely away with this. My husband, when hearing all about this case (and he is tired of me talking about it), said that FD will absolutely be arrested, and will go away for a long time. I don’t have the same amount of confidence.

Jmoose, lean on me. I have enough confidence for both of us!

FD will go where a striped jumpsuit replaces his velvet sport coat. (Your husband is wise!)

MT will get to keep her white Ralph Lauren pantsuit in circulation as she pleas to a felony but gets probation.
She won't be able to sell enough rugs to stay in Connecticut so will be on the hunt for another woman's grifter husband.

Both FD and MT will spend old age mad that they killed the goose but failed to get the golden egg.

I hope they don't Jeffrey Epstein themselves so the suffering is long and slow.

FD will go where a striped jumpsuit replaces his velvet sport coat. (Your husband is wise!)

MT will get to keep her white Ralph Lauren pantsuit in circulation as she pleas to a felony but gets probation.
She won't be able to sell enough rugs to stay in Connecticut so will be on the hunt for another woman's grifter husband.

Both FD and MT will spend old age mad that they killed the goose but failed to get the golden egg.

I will lean on you! And...I don’t want MT to get probation. I want her to do some prison time.

I will lean on you! And...I don’t want MT to get probation. I want her to do some prison time.
From your mouth to God's ears.

Me too! (Maybe there's a grifter husband awaiting her in the CT hoosegow.
"All the commissary your little heart desires, honey," said the romantic 3rd shift guard.)

Last edited:
no
who posted that?
I posted his education and work info from his practices website and it was removed he's lived here for awhile

I honestly don’t know, and I did not say it was you, but I read it here....there was a link...wish I saved it but I never thought this story/murder would get so big. I remember reading she was born in Tennessee and her father moved the family out of the country right away to Argentina. The question was if she had a TN birth certificate....That would depend if she was born in a hospital where the birth would have been recorded or if at home where it might not have been recorded. I will keep looking to see what I can find.

Again, I never said it was you...not pointing ay anyone, just what I remembered reading.

I believe what was being discussed was MT citizenship. MT was born in TN (listed on the Arrest Warrant) but her citizenship was not mentioned. We have been searching for confirmation of it and was only able to find that her country of citizenship was Venezuela as per the NYP (where she grew up, attended school and university). The link to the NYP article was posted in a prior thread.

If anyone find another solid source for this information please post it.

Thanks afitzy for this info. I will keep looking for what I read and post it when I find it. If she had a registered USA/TN birth certificate she would have been a US citizen, however if her dad left with the family right after her birth and it was a home birth, she may not have one. Then when the family moved to Argentina father could have registered her birth there. Anything could have happened 45 years ago. Again thanks.

Makes sense! Will pencil these estimated dates into the timeline as I was thinking that the affair had been going on for a year prior to FD telling JD about the affair which would have been 2016. I had figured that they might have met even earlier and had been hooking up in Miami in mid/late 2015 too. My dates are speculative and your are tied to known events in documents so think your dates are perfect for timeline purposes!
MOO
I thought I had read (of course I can't find it now) that it seemed per JD the affair had been going on at least since June 2016 (and something about possibly even March 2016), but I can't find the article/source now.

A lot of us are emotionally invested in this case and following it closely. It's outrageous. As someone mentioned before, it's "despicable human behavior." For JD, the unthinkable happened. I can't wait until these two go down. I hope somehow GF knows that there are people all over America rooting her on and declaring "Justice for Jennifer!"
MOO.

I honestly don’t know, and I did not say it was you, but I read it here....there was a link...wish I saved it but I never thought this story/murder would get so big. I remember reading she was born in Tennessee and her father moved the family out of the country right away to Argentina. The question was if she had a TN birth certificate....That would depend if she was born in a hospital where the birth would have been recorded or if at home where it might not have been recorded. I will keep looking to see what I can find.
Again, I never said it was you...not pointing ay anyone, just what I remembered reading.
Oh I know sorry if it came out rude
I thought if you were born in America you were an American according to the 14th amendment and MTs father lived in America from 1974 to 1981 moved to Venezuela and Italy and came to Florida in 1996
Not sure if MTs mother went with him
Sorry again if it came out witchy

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Girlfriend tells Fotis not to contact her

BBM:

Troconis and her daughter had been living with Fotis Dulos after his wife moved to New Canaan with their five children when she filed for divorce in 2017. Jennifer Dulos claimed in divorce documents that her husband began having the affair with Troconis about a year earlier.

And another article....
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

BBM:
In her suit, Jennifer alleged that in April 2017 her husband told her that Michelle and her 10-year-old daughter would be moving into the Farmington, Conn., home he and Jennifer had shared.

“He informed me that our children and I will continue to reside in the marital home every weekend and during the summer, so that we all (his paramour and her daughter included) would be together,” Jennifer said in her affidavit.

The friend said Jennifer “was horrified at the idea of her kids having to be in a situation where they were cohabitating with Michelle’s daughter.”

Five Fast Facts About Fotis Dulos And Michelle Troconis

BBM:
Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce from Fotis in the middle 2017, and by 2018, Troconis and her daughter had moved into Fotis Dulos' Farmington home.

Last edited:

Do you really believe she will only get probation?
How does one square that with her ride down Albany Avenue?

Do you really believe she will only get probation?
How does one square that with her ride down Albany Avenue?

citygirl, I've been tainted by the Kelsey Berreth/Patrick Frazee case....not that it's been completed yet.

It's not that I believe MT deserves probation but getting the goods on FD for murder may have required that kind of information trade-off. She tells the full story so the murderer goes to jail and the children are spared life with him?

Everyone believes Frazee's partner-in-crime did more than she admitted in her plea deal but Kelsey's family got (at least) temporary custody of her baby and he sits in jail.

It always makes me sad when LE has to cut deals with guilty people but it happens a lot.

I personally hope there is much more evidence on MT beyond the Albany Avenue video.....like maybe some of her DNA in Jennifer's house!

Wonder how much fore group spent at MT’s business
Detail by Entity Name
Florida Profit Corporation
PATAGONIA STYLES INC.
Filing InformationDocument NumberP19000008976FEI/EIN Number Filed 01/25/2019State
FLStatusACTIVE
Principal Address5333 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140
Mailing Address5333 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140
Registered Agent Name & AddressTROCONIS, MICHELLE5333 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...0201\20826632.tif&documentNumber=P19000008976

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67