Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks afitzy for this info. I will keep looking for what I read and post it when I find it. If she had a registered USA/TN birth certificate she would have been a US citizen, however if her dad left with the family right after her birth and it was a home birth, she may not have one. Then when the family moved to Argentina father could have registered her birth there. Anything could have happened 45 years ago. Again thanks.
@MsJosie. The way I remember the article was that MT moved as an infant with her family BACK to Venezuela where her family was from and she stayed their through college (her bio says she went to college for 3 years to study Psychology but its unclear if she has a BS/BA degree).

Her father was in TN for what I believe was post doc training or fellowship of some kind and it looks like he was in Miami at UofMiami in 1999 period.

If I find the article again I will post it but her citizenship is listed only in the NYP article.

Here is on article with basic MT info: Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

What to Know About the Girlfriend Suspected in Disappearance of Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos

Who Is Michelle Troconis? New Details On The CEO Arrested In Disappearance Of Jennifer Farber Dulos

But MT spent her childhood in Venezuela and went to college in Venezuela. Her Linkedin profile says she spent 6 years in Argentina and the baby daddy of her daughter who goes to school in CT still lives in Argentina. MT divorce documents from her brief marriage to a motorcycle racer were posted in a prior thread.

MOO

Speeding Detail: 70 MPH in a 30 MPH ZONE!!!!

In California, I believe one would lose points on one's license.
FD I think just believes something as mundane as a posted speed limit is for other people.

In the prior thread we talked about the car accident he had on I84 where he rear ended someone and he injured her badly (docs are public and avail on CT judiciary lookup). He was speeding on I84 when he rearended this poor woman and she was badly injured. He then proceeded to drag her in court for over 2 years. Its unclear if she got any money from the insurance settlement or if the settlement amt that FD /Insurance was to pay at the end of the litigation was ever paid. Others have looked into this issue on the prior thead.

This is who he is and he choose to continue to be this person. Curious to see how No Case Norm chooses to defend an unfeeling narcopath monster. Will be interesting. Sadly No Case Norm is no Gerry Spence so we will no doubt be treated to months and months of nonsensical uncontrollable blathering in his defence of FD.

MOO

DBM duplicate

Last edited:
DBM duplicate

Last edited:
No one hates "the rich" enough to let a cold-blooded murderer go free. NP may think he is speaking to those people who have not enjoyed a life of privilege when he spouts off about the wealth of JD's family, believing this myth.

IME, so-called "working class" and immigrant citizen jurors can be among the best, because they take their responsibilities very seriously, truth and justice are important to them, and they are not easily dazzled by smooth talkers in expensive suits.

Many of immigrant citizen jurors have made great personal sacrifices to leave the country of their birth. FD does not share their experience. To the contrary, both he and his lawyer are themselves rich, white, privileged men, who have have very little in common with most jurors.

FD rich?
Where did he earn his money?

FD I think just believes something as mundane as a posted speed limit is for other people.

In the prior thread we talked about the car accident he had on I84 where he rear ended someone and he injured her badly (docs are public and avail on CT judiciary lookup). He was speeding on I84 when he rearended this poor woman and she was badly injured. He then proceeded to drag her in court for over 2 years. Its unclear if she got any money from the insurance settlement or if the settlement amt that FD /Insurance was to pay at the end of the litigation was ever paid. Others have looked into this issue on the prior thead.

This is who he is and he choose to continue to be this person. Curious to see how No Case Norm chooses to defend an unfeeling narcopath monster. Will be interesting. Sadly No Case Norm is no Gerry Spence so we will no doubt be treated to months and months of nonsensical uncontrollable blathering in his defence of FD.

MOO

HE didn’t drag her anywhere. His insurance carrier did the dragging.
However, the rest of his life is nasty, to say the least.

Don’t you all think that if FD is using his family members to communicate with the kids, then he’s for sure using them to communicate with MT via her mom? As NP said, you can’t order family members not to talk with each other. And they’re all there in Avon/Farmington I’m sure it’s a no brainer to have them exchanging information.
This allows MT to keep up the farce of “no contact” but allows them to coordinate their stories, make sure their details are consistent, etc.
MOO.
The efforts FD and his attorney have used to try and violate the terms of JD's release are, IMOO, of great concern to LE. FD has made his contempt for the court's orders quite clear and has certainly shown the depravity of which he is capable. He knows he is not permitted to make any indirect contact with those kids, but he has no intention of complying with that part of the order. He is using his family to violate the order, and IMOO, his lawyer is actually encouraging him to do so.

If FD's family truly wanted to see those children and have a relationship with them (although at present they have no legally established right to do so), they would seek the help of a court -approved, licensed child mental health professional to make recommendations and seek an appropriate legal remedy . FD's relatives can't just show up at GF's home (or even call), demanding access to these already traumatized children! They have NO legal right to do so, and like all relatives who find themselves in this position, must follow established procedures. NP most certainly is aware of these procedures, but he too, chooses to ignore them, and acts as if they have done nothing wrong!

LE and, unfortunately GF, should not underestimate FD's capacity to convince others to "help" him right the "injustices" that have been visited upon him-by any means available. He is a dangerous, manipulative man, who is being backed into a corner. From now until his arrest for 1st degree murder, he has the motive, means and potential opportunity to cause great harm IMO. I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I believe he is extremely dangerous to GF and those kids (and perhaps even MT) so long as he remains free on bond.

The Defendant in the case was FD and no insurance company was named so far as I can see in this arbitration notice. Could an insurance company have been involved here? Possible, IDK.

Here is the arbitration decision dd. 9/18/18. I have no idea if this case was settled or whether FD or his insurance company paid the Plaintiff anything. Plaintiff filed a withdrawl of action in December, 2018.

Here is link to case file:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088964S

Attachments

• arbitrationdoc.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 4
The Defendant in the case was FD and no insurance company was named so far as I can see in this arbitration notice. Could an insurance company have been involved here? Possible, IDK.

Here is the arbitration decision dd. 9/18/18. I have no idea if this case was settled or whether FD or his insurance company paid the Plaintiff anything. Plaintiff filed a withdrawl of action in December, 2018.

Here is link to case file:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088964S

In some states you cannot sue the insurance company. It makes the likelihood of a plaintiff verdict much higher. So the insurance company defends FD, behind the scenes.

LE and, unfortunately GF, should not underestimate FD's capacity to convince others to "help" him right the "injustices" that have been visited upon him-by any means available. He is a dangerous, manipulative man, who is being backed into a corner. From now until his arrest for 1st degree murder, he has the motive, means and potential opportunity to cause great harm IMO. I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I believe he is extremely dangerous to GF and those kids (and perhaps even MT) so long as he remains free on bond.

Thanks @oceancalling for POV on this issue as I found it quite disturbing that Colangelo had rec'd a call from GF/representatives on this issue.

It seems like Judge did what he could to confirm that FD could not contact his children or MT in criminal court but Judge seemed to punt the issue of no contact from family members to Family Court. What options are available in Family Court to deal with this issue of contact from family?

Does GF now have to go down the path of identifying each Doulos/Dolos etc. family member individually that is seeking contact and obtain no contact orders from the Family Court or does this have to be handled in Civil Court? Some of these people aren't US citizens too so that adds a level of complexity to this situation as well. On the surface of things it just appears that FD is doing anything and everything he can to torment and torture both GF, Farber family and sadly even his own 5 children.

What are the options to deal with this very troubling situation do you think?

Are you all tired of all of this?
I wish we could just have him finished off. But our legal system does not allow it. A good thing, too. Innocent until proven guilty.
IMO, we’re wasting taxpayer money. But our legal system is the finest in the world. If you were unjustly accused, you’d thank God that you were in the USA.
I thank God I live here anyway.

In some states you cannot sue the insurance company. It makes the likelihood of a plaintiff verdict much higher. So the insurance company defends FD, behind the scenes.
So if the max settlement she was entitled to under state law was the $50,000 vs the higher amt from the arbitration settlement, do you think she just took the $50,000 and left it at that? Or, do you think she got nothing and then on top of it all had to pay for atty's to continue on in court on her behalf?

Thanks as this was tricky to follow and it ended with her withdrawl of motion so its unclear how things were resolved.

Wonder how much fore group spent at MT’s business
Detail by Entity Name
Florida Profit Corporation
PATAGONIA STYLES INC.
Filing InformationDocument NumberP19000008976FEI/EIN Number Filed 01/25/2019State
FLStatusACTIVE
Principal Address5333 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140
Mailing Address5333 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140
Registered Agent Name & AddressTROCONIS, MICHELLE5333 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR\2019\0201\20826632.tif&documentNumber=P19000008976
totally agree..and wonder if the reimbursement for motels/restaurants/flowers/etc when having extramarital affair were off the charts until MT moved into the dulos' home......LE/forensic accountants know to look at those abberant patterns...yuck..

So if the max settlement she was entitled to under state law was the $50,000 vs the higher amt from the arbitration settlement, do you think she just took the $50,000 and left it at that? Or, do you think she got nothing and then on top of it all had to pay for atty's to continue on in court on her behalf?

Thanks as this was tricky to follow and it ended with her withdrawl of motion so its unclear how things were resolved.

I’m not familiar with CT personal injury law. Perhaps a local lawyer can help out here.

Thanks @oceancalling for POV on this issue as I found it quite disturbing that Colangelo had rec'd a call from GF/representatives on this issue.

It seems like Judge did what he could to confirm that FD could not contact his children or MT in criminal court but Judge seemed to punt the issue of no contact from family members to Family Court. What options are available in Family Court to deal with this issue of contact from family?

Does GF now have to go down the path of identifying each Doulos/Dolos etc. family member individually that is seeking contact and obtain no contact orders from the Family Court or does this have to be handled in Civil Court? Some of these people aren't US citizens too so that adds a level of complexity to this situation as well. On the surface of things it just appears that FD is doing anything and everything he can to torment and torture both GF, Farber family and sadly even his own 5 children.

What are the options to deal with this very troubling situation do you think?

Generally, if one court rules for no contact, the other court will follow suit. I suppose bc the underlying facts in either court are the same.

Are you all tired of all of this?
I wish we could just have him finished off. But our legal system does not allow it. A good thing, too. Innocent until proven guilty.
IMO, we’re wasting taxpayer money. But our legal system is the finest in the world. If you were unjustly accused, you’d thank God that you were in the USA.
I thank God I live here anyway.
It's a long and winding road for sure! Yep its kinda exhausting too and VERY SLOW in CT which makes it excruciating as well. But the only reason I hang in is I've seen too many cases go sideways when people stop talking about the victims and the circumstances of the alleged crime. Its so easy to get caught up in FD and MT and not focus on the true victims.

To hear Pattis talk in court last week about FD family possibly contacting the children in opposition of the no contact order was enraging as you know that most likely No Case Norm is operating behind the scenes to make sure that whatever is being done is right up to the edge or slightly over the edge of the law IMO. We also saw the Richlin interview where he made it clear that FD will eventually seek custody of his 5 children (I agree that this is a non issue in the near term!).

In this case GF has a fine legal team around her and can go down the path of pursuing legal action against the offending members of the Doulos clan. But GF also has the money to do this if she chooses. How many people have the similar means to pursue basic justice?

But what would happen if there was no GF in this case and instead all you had was a FD type and a No Case Norm type atty advising their client on how to skirt the law? How many people have the financial wherewithall to fight back and even protect their rights and the rights of the children?

Most victims sadly don't have a GF in their lives or her wealth to fight to protect themselves. In this case we saw Colangelo raise his hand on behalf of GF in Criminal Court and sadly it didn't seem like the Judge was able or willing to do much to address the issue beyond what he did (I honestly don't know what he could have done?). IDK what, if anything Family Court can do either so we will have to see.

totally agree..and wonder if the reimbursement for motels/restaurants/flowers/etc when having extramarital affair were off the charts until MT moved into the dulos' home......LE/forensic accountants know to look at those abberant patterns...yuck..
I also wonder if the forensic accountants might see some 'loans' to MT Company too or possibly additional equity invested as well.

MOO

False information filed of record. Address is FL?
So, now LE would have to search voter registration, tax returns, school records of daughter to determine “residence”. Undoubtedly, info would be all over the place.
More mud.
Can they make it any sloppier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members