Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if FD has an Apple watch? Or FitBit? Or any other tracking device?

Would be fab for LE if FD was active user of any of these IMO.

Pic from Channel 4 interview shows no watch but possible tan lines on wrist?
Jogging pic:

Fotis Dulos sees jogging on Wednesday morning in a batman shirt, khaki shorts and his ankle monitor the day after placing $ 500,000 bail in the disappearance of his estranged wife

1560344714_882_Spouse-of-missing-mother-from-Connecticut-sees-jogging-after-placing.jpg

Fotis, wearing a baseball cap and headphones, said nothing as he passed by journalists.

From Channel 4 interview:

upload_2019-8-18_15-10-43.png

Maybe later, unexpectedly like when hunters come across something. Sad regardless. MOO.
I think FD went to great pains to ensure she'll never be found. Plus he also had access to friends and colleagues in the construction business with large dirt moving equipment.

I picture her body in a barrel, closed up and buried 15-20 ft. deep in the woods of NW CT.
It wouldn't take much time at all with the
right backhoe. And when buried deep enough,
even hunters or wild animals can't reach.

I'd be shocked if they ever find any remains.

It has never made sense to me why the mops, sponges, and now? a t-shirt and bra would be found separately from the body. I know some here have said FD WANTED these to be found to implicate ex-employee somehow. If that was the purpose, intentional discovery, why not the body also?

.[/QUOTE

I'm a great fan of the show, now in re-runs,
Dr. G. Medical Examiner and it's fascinating
how much a good M.E. can determine about
how and why a person died. She finds so many minute
clues which leads her to determine manner and cause of death.
She actually supplements much forensic evidence which ties in to work done at
crime scene by LE. Many times her findings
backed up by science, dispute LE reports.
Watching her work is like watching a master
work a rubic cube or a 1000 pc. puzzle.
I just admire her smarts and analyses so much.

But back to this case. FD may have known that
many, many clues about death can be found if
given the body. Or did another friend or colleague share this info with him? Did they warn him to disappear the body so it could never be found? that's what I believe.

Maybe his home or Fore computers will show
searches on this. There's load of info online
if someone wants to find it.

Enelram wrote:
But back to this case. FD may have known that
many, many clues about death can be found if
given the body. Or did another friend or colleague share this info with him? Did they warn him to disappear the body so it could never be found? that's what I believe.

I think you give him too much credit. Too many mistakes. These people are impulsive. He may have done some research but I don't think he is capable of following anything to a logical conclusion or course of action. If this was premeditated fully, he forgot KISS...Keep It Simple Stupid. His thought process is/was a mess. Something separate from the sociopathy, IMO. Something is way off. So disorganized. Brings me back to the possibility of drug abuse. IMO.

I think FD went to great pains to ensure she'll never be found. Plus he also had access to friends and colleagues in the construction business with large dirt moving equipment.

I picture her body in a barrel, closed up and buried 15-20 ft. deep in the woods of NW CT.
It wouldn't take much time at all with the
right backhoe. And when buried deep enough,
even hunters or wild animals can't reach.

I'd be shocked if they ever find any remains.

I would like to see the authorities “mueller investigate” every construction associate of FD’s to see if anybody gives up what they know (but I know they won’t-too expensive and time consuming). Is it possible at all that he was able, in the time he had, to completely disappear JD by himself? I just don’t believe that FD is literally the only one who knows what happened to JD. Somebody knows something.

I would like to see the authorities “mueller investigate” every construction associate of FD’s to see if anybody gives up what they know (but I know they won’t-too expensive and time consuming). Is it possible at all that he was able, in the time he had, to completely disappear JD by himself? I just don’t believe that FD is literally the only one who knows what happened to JD. Somebody knows something.
In my experience with these arrogant
builders, every single contact or colleague that
they work with will be of shady, questionable character also. Why? Because responsible
and honest people will NOT deal with a FD
type business person. Shady likes shady.

If they do one transaction with FD they can
pick up on his uncouth behaviors. He's out
to cheat or underpay everyone. That's just how
they deal.

So I agree with what you're saying. Someone
in his rolodex of subcontractors is a person
that assisted. Maybe not in the initial hiding
of the body in the first day or two but after
he moved her to her final resting place.

I wonder if LE tracked him totally in like the week-10 days after she went missing.
I don't believe they did . If they had, I think
they would have known all spots that he could have put her body.

In my experience with these arrogant ***
builders, every single contact or colleague that
they work with will be of shady, questionable character also. Why? Because responsible
and honest people will NOT deal with a FD
type business person. Shady likes shady.

If they do one transaction with FD they can
pick up on his uncouth behaviors. He's out
to cheat or underpay everyone. That's just how
they deal.

So I agree with what you're saying. Someone
in his rolodex of subcontractors is a person
that assisted. Maybe not in the initial hiding
of the body in the first day or two but after
he moved her to her final resting place.

I wonder if LE tracked him totally in like the week-10 days after she went missing.
I don't believe they did . If they had, I think
they would have known all spots that he could have put her body.
I don't see somebody in a rolodex putting themselves on the line this way. Shady people are out to watch after their own well-being. IMO, FD would have been on his own. He may have had dirt on people, but they would have had dirt on him also. MOO. I think when the truth is known, and I believe most of it will be, it will be much more simple than many think. MOO.

My knowledge here is very limited but perhaps helpful—or not. In some states, if you have a surety bond or have enough money as verified by a letter of credit or something from your bank that you can personally pay/handle damages including injuries from an automobile accident, you don’t have to carry insurance through a company. You are self-insured. I’m not sure I could sleep at night doing that but I don’t have that kind of money to qualify anyway!
I have already considered your points. They are valid. I know a lot of people with expensive gadgets. They have them because other people think they are cool but really don't know all they're capable of. I also wondered if he was feigning ignorance about location services. Definitely possible. I guarantee JD knew about location services because when you escape, you HAVE to know these things. And I will bet she took steps to mitigate this. Sometimes a control freak will never see what's coming...they are so confident that you will never leave. Sadly, I know this.
The company that developed Fore's website has experience developing an app for tracking ski activities. I remember reading this, but can't find the reference. However, interestingly they have scrubbed Fore from their "clients" page, and from the rotating logos on their home page. They did forget to remove Fore from their "projects" page.
Clientele – Digidemon

I don't see somebody in a rolodex putting themselves on the line this way. Shady people are out to watch after their own well-being. IMO, FD would have been on his own. He may have had dirt on people, but they would have had dirt on him also. MOO. I think when the truth is known, and I believe most of it will be, it will be much more simple than many think. MOO.

It might very well be simpler than we realize; usually it does turn out that way, but...where the h*** is she?

I didn’t necessarily mean that he had help killing her or disposing of her in a way that would be obvious to one of his associates. I am still thinking there is something from around May 24th that should by now have made one of them go “hmmm-I wonder why he needed me to do this or that? Could it have had something to do with JD’s disappearance?” I am thinking that there has to be something that is slightly out of place? And I do feel like LE is waiting for something. I just don’t get the sense that they don’t have anything, or that they think they won’t get something that can keep him locked up indefinitely. I am happy they haven’t arrested him yet; I do think there’ll be more charges than evidence tampering and hindering prosecution. Hopefully they can get him convicted of murder and some financial misdeeds, too. It doesn’t seem like he can skip town; just hope he doesn’t pull an Epstein before he can be locked up.

Here is something that I have found puzzling.....

Did FD build the house with the original idea of housing a harem/blended family perhaps? 10 BRs and 7 full baths and 3 half baths and $46,000 in annual property taxes?

Its a mystery....

MOO

10 pages behind, and probably OT, and yes my name is Laughing.

Did he meet these folks somewhere in his travels???

upload_2019-8-18_11-53-3.jpeg

Don't know how that would fit into the whole 'Greek culture' thing....

Seriously, where is Jennifer?

YMMV JMHO

It might very well be simpler than we realize; usually it does turn out that way, but...where the h*** is she?

I didn’t necessarily mean that he had help killing her or disposing of her in a way that would be obvious to one of his associates. I am still thinking there is something from around May 24th that should by now have made one of them go “hmmm-I wonder why he needed me to do this or that? Could it have had something to do with JD’s disappearance?” I am thinking that there has to be something that is slightly out of place? And I do feel like LE is waiting for something. I just don’t get the sense that they don’t have anything, or that they think they won’t get something that can keep him locked up indefinitely. I am happy they haven’t arrested him yet; I do think there’ll be more charges than evidence tampering and hindering prosecution. Hopefully they can get him convicted of murder and some financial misdeeds, too. It doesn’t seem like he can skip town; just hope he doesn’t pull an Epstein before he can be locked up.
I don't think an Epstein is in the cards. That is rare. Think of all the similar killers. Most play it out to the end. IMO.

From the article above by @afitzy:\
“Our objective is to cast enough doubt on the state’s case such that we don’t have to face a murder charge,” Pattis said. “And we will go to the press and make that case.”

Notice that there is no statement that claims what Pattis brings to the press will be true or factual...just to cast doubt. IMO the press also has a responsibility to fact check their eloquent friend NP....

NP has already brought forth the following lame excuses:
  • FD has alibi for the morning of the 24th....early meeting with lawyer and phone call from Greece. He couldn't possibly have done this from 8:30 until 1:30.
  • The Greek alibi is flying in...
  • The police will try to get MT on their side....first one offered a plea gets it.
  • MT will alibi FD...FD loves MT...MT loves FD
  • The state must drop the case against MT so she can act in FD's defense.
  • The attorney who met with FD will remember where he was on the 24th
  • ON and ON and ON.....
Then we have the unsubstantiated comments about JD's health, mental state, drug use.....etc.

Followed by the stolen family evaluation that no one has seen, but NP references often to the press and in court. OH, yes, there's the "Gone Girl" reference, but Norm hadn't read it.

NP needs to be held accountable for false and misleading statements by the court and by the press, IMO....MOO...MOO!

The company that developed Fore's website has experience developing an app for tracking ski activities. I remember reading this, but can't find the reference. However, interestingly they have scrubbed Fore from their "clients" page, and from the rotating logos on their home page. They did forget to remove Fore from their "projects" page.
Clientele – Digidemon

Just putting a screenshot of your sleuthing into the thread for a record in case more 'scrubbing' happens over time.
Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 18.55.26.png

I don't think an Epstein is in the cards. That is rare. Think of all the similar killers. Most play it out to the end. IMO.
Things might change if murder charges are brought, jury convicts and sentence is 25 yrs to life IMO. I simply cannot imagine a control oriented individual being able to function in the regimented world of maximum security prison. Murder charges wouldn't entitle FD to end up in a lower security location where he would be surrounded by white collar criminals etc. Nope. Murder conviction puts him into a population of peeps that most of us could never imagine even exists.

I also keep wondering about the longevity of No Case Norm in this case too? FD cannot be an easy client and if you combine being difficult with poor too, I'm not sure Pattis & Crew will have a long term partnership with FD IMO. I truly believe the Judge in the criminal case will do something to get the endless Pattis nonsense and outright falsehoods in the press to stop with some kind of gag and as this case with FD has essentially functioned as an 'infomercial' for Pattis & Crew IMO, then I wonder also if he will stick around if he can't chat with the media? I somehow doubt it. I would like to see the criminal court gag happen and watch the Pattis appeal to higher court too.

Pattis says the goal with his elaborate and IMO very poorly planned press/misinformation campaign is to make sure murder changes are never brought against FD. Its a curious goal in that it doesn't have much to do with defending his client on the current charges (hindering/tampering). I still am not convinced Pattis & Crew have their alternative theory/alibi for FD at this point either which given its 2+ months into the case is quite curious IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
10 pages behind, and probably OT, and yes my name is Laughing.

Did he meet these folks somewhere in his travels???

View attachment 199015

Don't know how that would fit into the whole 'Greek culture' thing....

Seriously, where is Jennifer?

YMMV JMHO
So so funny, LAUGHING!

Love the entire "Sister Wives"/polygamy reference as I somehow don't think it was in the cards for MT and JD to EVER be sister wives at 4Jx!

You are probably correct that this is what FD had in mind with his 'blended' family all residing together at 4Jx. Wonder what MT thought of the idea??? We know what JD thought of the idea!!

MOO

Things might change if murder charges are brought, jury convicts and sentence is 25 yrs to life IMO. I simply cannot imagine a control oriented individual being able to function in the regimented world of maximum security prison. Murder charges wouldn't entitle FD to end up in a lower security location where he would be surrounded by white collar criminals etc. Nope. Murder conviction puts him into a population of peeps that most of us could never imagine even exists.

I also keep wondering about the longevity of No Case Norm in this case too? FD cannot be an easy client and if you combine being difficult with poor too, I'm not sure Pattis & Crew will have a long term partnership with FD IMO. I truly believe the Judge in the criminal case will do something to get the endless Pattis nonsense and outright falsehoods in the press to stop with some kind of gag and as this case with FD has essentially functioned as an 'infomercial' for Pattis & Crew IMO, then I wonder also if he will stick around if he can't chat with the media? I somehow doubt it. I would like to see the criminal court gag happen and watch the Pattis appeal to higher court too.

Pattis says the goal with his elaborate and IMO very poorly planned press/misinformation campaign is to make sure murder changes are never brought against FD. Its a curious goal in that it doesn't have much to do with defending his client on the current charges (hindering/tampering). I still am not convinced Pattis & Crew have their alternative theory/alibi for FD at this point either which given its 2+ months into the case is quite curious IMO.

MOO
I was just reading up on an attorney's perspective on representing clients in criminal
court. This attorney said very, very few criminal attorneys recommend their client go
to trial.
For one thing a trial is very time consuming for the atty. and his staff, but also because so few
criminal attys. actually go to court because as
this atty. said "Suggesting a plea deal, if offered, is EASY MONEY. Plus he said most criminal defendants don't have the money to pay for trial representation. (Sounds like Fd)
So will NP highly suggest FD take a plea deal
if it's offered? This may be a good way for him
to gently slide out of the deal.
If anyone is interested there's some interesting info on the back story of how these plea deals
work and usually the state's atty. consults with
LE and the victim or their family before the deal is offered. It's part of the back story of criminal law that we usually don't read about.

So if FD is close to broke, he may never go to trial and NP gets paid a bit and cleans out FD's
retirement account and the courts are happy
cause the DA and prosecutor don't want to go to trial also.
Oh also, the article said if it weren't for plea deals, prosecutors and state's atty's would suffer burnout in 2-3 yrs. vs. the 6-10 yrs they do now. The case load must be overwhelming
in smaller offices.

Randomly came across this other way of accessing the FivemakesSeven blog, while trying to figure out exactly when, where and how Doofus's dad died. I wonder if once his mom became a widow, sis passed along the "upkeep." No answers on my original question, but I do know many sleuthers have expressed interest in perusing JD's writings.

And five makes seven...
MODERATOR: can this link above to JD blog and any others be added to the timeline?
Also Protected Blog › Log in

Heartbreaking yet inspiring and revealing to read about the red flags, Fulos’ “nagging” (aka abuse), her love for her children and life. Her personal emotional growth and how she was starting to learn more about self love and boundary setting becomes apparent toward end of this blog page around 5/2013. Remarkable that she temporarily escaped his physical grasp in 2017. Such a strong mother.

Has anyone been successful in opening full blog:
Protected Blog › Log in
I couldn’t despite logging in to word press.

I was able to access earlier Patch blogs from when youngest was a baby and they moved to 4JX, but I am unable to find it now. Anyone have the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo