Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this is the way most builders operate,
with all subcontractors.
They have to out of necessity because they don't have enough steady work to keep the
trades on full time .
Nothing wrong with it if you have good subs and they come quickly when you need them and don't hold up the scheduling of other subs.

The exceptions might be production/tract builders who build dozens of homes at a time.
but even they have outside subs for many jobs.

The last time we had extensive work on our house, we hired a builder, after we had an architect (who was unaffiliated with the builder create the plans). The builder had guys who work with him always-and exclusively for him, but he did have an electrician and plumbers that he regularly used, but these guys didn’t work exclusively for the builder. And our builder actually worked with his guys if he wasn’t supervising other crews or bidding on jobs. FD was a prettyboy “builder”, and there may be lots of guys who work it this way, but I have to really wonder about people who pay for it to be done this way. It’s kind of insane, because it costs so much, and doesn’t have to.

Good eyes you have. ;)
Sometimes a builder will have an architect draw up plans for a home and if the home sells
and looks good after completion, the builder
will cheat and sorta copy the house again, making small changes but not needing to pay
the architect again for a slightly different exterior. builder just hires a draftsman to
change things on outside elevation as per the builders specs. So yeah, FD probably ordered
those dormers to be those sizes.

This is precisely what I meant-thank you for understanding

The last time we had extensive work on our house, we hired a builder, after we had an architect (who was unaffiliated with the builder create the plans). The builder had guys who work with him always-and exclusively for him, but he did have an electrician and plumbers that he regularly used, but these guys didn’t work exclusively for the builder. And our builder actually worked with his guys if he wasn’t supervising other crews or bidding on jobs. FD was a prettyboy “builder”, and there may be lots of guys who work it this way, but I have to really wonder about people who pay for it to be done this way. It’s kind of insane, because it costs so much, and doesn’t have to.
FD was just a money man. Also, the way he did things is because he is lazy and it wasn't his money. He wouldn't have had to bother with much workers' comp, less insurance, less bookkeeping, easier to hide money no doubt. I had reasons to search these things before this case. Generally, the margins for a Licensed General Contractor are not huge. And he wasn't even that. He was just playing house so to speak. With house money. The guys I know who are in the trades, self-employed and running things, don't leave town 10 days every month. You can't. When you run a business, even if you just own a dive bar for example, you have to be present or things go off the rails quickly. And wow, those houses are godawful looking. Is that what the rich in CT were really looking for?

FD was just a money man. Also, the way he did things is because he is lazy and it wasn't his money. He wouldn't have had to bother with much workers' comp, less insurance, less bookkeeping, easier to hide money no doubt. I had reasons to search these things before this case. Generally, the margins for a Licensed General Contractor are not huge. And he wasn't even that. He was just playing house so to speak. With house money. The guys I know who are in the trades, self-employed and running things, don't leave town 10 days every month. You can't. When you run a business, even if you just own a dive bar for example, you have to be present or things go off the rails quickly. And wow, those houses are godawful looking. Is that what the rich in CT were really looking for?

I think you painted the 'picture' of FD perfectly!

Money Man + OtherPeoplesMoney = FD!
[A math equation that FD might get, or not)!

Now we just have to find the money!

MOO

Exactly right-and as you pointed out, no leaving town regularly. I would love to know why HF kept lending him money

Exactly right-and as you pointed out, no leaving town regularly. I would love to know why HF kept lending him money
Margins are slim. You can't just sit on property and pay huge taxes and insurance premiums. You have to heat the house during the winter. That all adds up. Even low level house flippers know you can't sit on stuff. Or your profit is gone. People like FD just extract what they can, while they can. It is a way of life. It has always worked for them in the past. Believe me, I know. When the money runs out, it's on to the next con (victim).

Thank you everyone for the reminder of the court date tomorrow.

Now will Pattis show up or send one of his team to find out what is going on, but really to intimidate Traconis? If pics are taken of the court room maybe we can see who is there!

From the article above by @afitzy:\

Snipped for focus.

“Our objective is to cast enough doubt on the state’s case such that we don’t have to face a murder charge,” Pattis said. “And we will go to the press and make that case.”

Notice that there is no statement that claims what Pattis brings to the press will be true or factual...just to cast doubt. IMO the press also has a responsibility to fact check their eloquent friend NP....

NP needs to be held accountable for false and misleading statements by the court and by the press, IMO....MOO...MOO!

1. So WE don’t have to face a murder charge. Think: premeditated, murder in the first degree. There are several other “murder” definitions. I’m not up on CT specifics, but NP was referring to the fact if we can just keep Murder One off the table, we’ve got a better chance to cast more doubt. And get him on a lesser charge, manslaughter, or even just guilty on illegal dumping.
2. True or factual is not NP’s job. It’s to cast sufficient doubt to acquit FD. And it’s not MSM job to fact check NP. Report what’s out there, being careful to not MALICIOUSLY report what’s known to be untrue. If they knew the truth, we wouldn’t need a trial on the merits.
3. Why should NP be held accountable for court and media statements? HE didn’t report the false and misleading statements. He’s made claims, no doubt. Are they false? Maybe they are true? Are they misleading? Or leading the audience to consider other scenarios. If we don’t know what is false or true, then the statements cannot by their very definition be leading or misleading. Bc one statement can lead to either truth or falsehood. And the reverse statement, can lead to truth or falsehood. The statements are hypothesis. They need to be tested. Then determined if they are a theory. A theory, FYI, is not a guess. The hypothesis is the educated guess. Once proven, and repeatedly reproduced with the same results, it’s a theory.

So the hypothesis is that there is mixed DNA on kitchen faucet. And it FD and JD. Ok? So what? What does it prove? Nothing but mixed DNA.
But we find mixed DNA in the garage. Ok, mixed DNA but in the garage, odd that it’s there and mixed bc FD does not live there. Bloody tee shirt and bra. Mixed DNA? Really odd place to find mixed DNA. And now the hypothesis is starting to turn into a theory. There is so much mixed DNA that there can be no question why it’s mixed. Beyond a reasonable doubt. State’s job. NP has to keep throwing credible explanations as to all of the mixed DNA samples. To create reasonable doubt. And keep that reasonable doubt alive throughout the trial.
College biology and philosophy make for strange bedfellows.

The words are often incorrectly used/reversed in conversational language.
Ok. Back to what?
NP. He’d probably make a great law school professor. Pony tail and all.

No, I’m not Team Fotis. Just giving you a hypothesis, that either can be true or false. It’s up to the State to turn it into theory. NP just needs to keep it in hypothesis state.

Last edited:
Monday, August 19th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – Only for *Michelle Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/3/19). Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
Court info from 6/3/19 to 6/28/19 reference post #151 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

6/28/19: Next motions hearing 7/18. 7/18/19: State says the day after Troconis went to New York, she was back in CT without telling the state. Defendant says that was because her GPS monitoring device needed to be looked at and there will be no further issues with it. She will be staying in CT. White also agreed to another request in the motion that Dulos be barred from contacting Troconis in any way, including through a third-party. The request by Bowman followed a motion by Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, requesting that the pair be allowed to see one another. Continued to Aug. 19.
*Fotis Dulos (51) – Next Motions hearing on 9/13.

Girlfriend of Fotis Dulos due in court on Monday

8/18/19

HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) -- The girlfriend of the estranged husband of a missing New Canaan mother whose disappearance sparked national attention is due back in court on Monday.

More than two months have passed since anyone last saw missing New Canaan mother-of-five, Jennifer Dulos since she was last known to be dropping her children off at school on May 24th.

[...]

As Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis fights against the speculation his client murdered his wife, Michelle Troconis recently sat in the hot seat where the law firm representing the Dulos estate asked her questions about the Dulos’ finances.

2. True or factual is not NP’s job. It’s to cast sufficient doubt to acquit FD. And it’s not MSM job to fact check NP. Report what’s out there, being careful to not MALICIOUSLY report what’s known to be untrue. If they knew the truth, we wouldn’t need a trial on the merits.
Above post RSBM
IDK. I don't think attorneys are supposed to engage in behavior that promotes false information. Even in court, they can't usually promote an alternative theory unless they lay a foundation for it. Has it happened? Yes, and I can think of at least one major case where the defendant was acquitted partly because of it. The defense attorney spun an unfounded tale, allowed by the judge who was terrified of a guilty verdict being appealed. Attorneys are supposed to operate within the framework of the truth. Laughable, I know. And why isn't it the MSM job to fact check? People in the media have always fact checked and by digging deeper, many times, truth has come to light. MOO.

I am expecting that Kevin Smith will once again be seen in the courtroom where MT’s proceedings are taking place today-you know, because he is there in the Stamford courthouse on other matters.

I am expecting that Kevin Smith will once again be seen in the courtroom where MT’s proceedings are taking place today-you know, because he is there in the Stamford courthouse on other matters.
Agree. There's no reason for NP to be there.
He just needs eyes on the proceedings and bring the info back to Pattis.
NP is the engine, Smith is the caboose.

According to a 2012 NYT article, 94% of state
cases end in plea bargain.

Will NP encourage FD to take a plea if charged
with her murder? will the state eventually
pursue a murder charge?

Will NP encourage FD to take a plea on the
garbage dumping? I think yes, based on having
the video and digital (phone) evidence.

Has MT already bargained w/ state to stay
out of jail and will get a slap of probation only?
How many criminal cases actually go to trial?

This story just gets more interesting.

Interesting-MT and Mommy are both wearing black today (well, mother is wearing black slacks and a white blouse, and MT is in a black pantsuit). Do they really coordinate their clothing?! They got to court extremely early-I wonder why? To avoid reporters and other onlookers? To avoid running into one of NP’s team? Could the proceedings actually start before the scheduled 10am time, if all parties are present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1