Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Fizzlemisty - Is this what you are looking for on Patch? You just need to toggle to the Articles view. Patch User Profile for Jennifer Dulos
MODERATOR: can this link above to JD blog and any others be added to the timeline?
Also Protected Blog › Log in

Heartbreaking yet inspiring and revealing to read about the red flags, Fulos’ “nagging” (aka abuse), her love for her children and life. Her personal emotional growth and how she was starting to learn more about self love and boundary setting becomes apparent toward end of this blog page around 5/2013. Remarkable that she temporarily escaped his physical grasp in 2017. Such a strong mother.

Has anyone been successful in opening full blog:
Protected Blog › Log in
I couldn’t despite logging in to word press.

I was able to access earlier Patch blogs from when youngest was a baby and they moved to 4JX, but I am unable to find it now. Anyone have the link?

To clarify, when I looked up this company a month or so ago, the Fore logo was on their home page slider and "clients" page. They are based in Cyprus. So blood is not thicker than $$
The company that developed Fore's website has experience developing an app for tracking ski activities. I remember reading this, but can't find the reference. However, interestingly they have scrubbed Fore from their "clients" page, and from the rotating logos on their home page. They did forget to remove Fore from their "projects" page.
Clientele – Digidemon

From the article above by @afitzy:\
“Our objective is to cast enough doubt on the state’s case such that we don’t have to face a murder charge,” Pattis said. “And we will go to the press and make that case.”

Notice that there is no statement that claims what Pattis brings to the press will be true or factual...just to cast doubt. IMO the press also has a responsibility to fact check their eloquent friend NP....

NP has already brought forth the following lame excuses:
  • FD has alibi for the morning of the 24th....early meeting with lawyer and phone call from Greece. He couldn't possibly have done this from 8:30 until 1:30.
  • The Greek alibi is flying in...
  • The police will try to get MT on their side....first one offered a plea gets it.
  • MT will alibi FD...FD loves MT...MT loves FD
  • The state must drop the case against MT so she can act in FD's defense.
  • The attorney who met with FD will remember where he was on the 24th
  • ON and ON and ON.....
Then we have the unsubstantiated comments about JD's health, mental state, drug use.....etc.

Followed by the stolen family evaluation that no one has seen, but NP references often to the press and in court. OH, yes, there's the "Gone Girl" reference, but Norm hadn't read it.

NP needs to be held accountable for false and misleading statements by the court and by the press, IMO....MOO...MOO!

From the article above by @afitzy:\
“Our objective is to cast enough doubt on the state’s case such that we don’t have to face a murder charge,” Pattis said. “And we will go to the press and make that case.”

Notice that there is no statement that claims what Pattis brings to the press will be true or factual...just to cast doubt. IMO the press also has a responsibility to fact check their eloquent friend NP....

NP has already brought forth the following lame excuses:
  • FD has alibi for the morning of the 24th....early meeting with lawyer and phone call from Greece. He couldn't possibly have done this from 8:30 until 1:30.
  • The Greek alibi is flying in...
  • The police will try to get MT on their side....first one offered a plea gets it.
  • MT will alibi FD...FD loves MT...MT loves FD
  • The state must drop the case against MT so she can act in FD's defense.
  • The attorney who met with FD will remember where he was on the 24th
  • ON and ON and ON.....
Then we have the unsubstantiated comments about JD's health, mental state, drug use.....etc.

Followed by the stolen family evaluation that no one has seen, but NP references often to the press and in court. OH, yes, there's the "Gone Girl" reference, but Norm hadn't read it.

NP needs to be held accountable for false and misleading statements by the court and by the press, IMO....MOO...MOO!
NP is more dim-witted than I thought if he believes this (or ANY) prosecutor is going to decline to file charges because of any "case" he makes to the press. That is about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard out of the mouth of a defense attorney.

Charges are filed (or not) based upon whether the State believes that the evidence in its possession will result in a conviction. Virtually 100% of the time, the prosecution has evidence the press knows nothing about, and LE certainly is not going to run to the media with confidential information. So the State would never decline to prosecute because of what a defense attorney says to the media!

It is statements like this one that lead me to conclude NP is way, way out of touch with how real lawyers successfully defend murder cases. "TV lawyering" is perhaps entertaining. Good capital defenders, however, hold their defenses close and do not blab them in order to get air time. These attorneys also refrain from making false statements that can later come back to bite them in the ***. I have lost count how many times NP has had to walk back one of his whacky theories.

But again, NP seems so bewitched by cameras that he will say anything to keep them rolling. His job is to defend his client; what he is doing is actually hurting his client's potential defense. While NP has stars in his eyes about how much publicity he and his law firm are receiving, I have not seen a single effective defense strategy developed by him.

Don't even get me started on FD's chilling interview. If I were the prosecution, that interview would definitely be seen by the jury!

Last edited:
I was just reading up on an attorney's perspective on representing clients in criminal
court. This attorney said very, very few criminal attorneys recommend their client go
to trial.
For one thing a trial is very time consuming for the atty. and his staff, but also because so few
criminal attys. actually go to court because as
this atty. said "Suggesting a plea deal, if offered, is EASY MONEY. Plus he said most criminal defendants don't have the money to pay for trial representation. (Sounds like Fd)
So will NP highly suggest FD take a plea deal
if it's offered? This may be a good way for him
to gently slide out of the deal.
If anyone is interested there's some interesting info on the back story of how these plea deals
work and usually the state's atty. consults with
LE and the victim or their family before the deal is offered. It's part of the back story of criminal law that we usually don't read about.

So if FD is close to broke, he may never go to trial and NP gets paid a bit and cleans out FD's
retirement account and the courts are happy
cause the DA and prosecutor don't want to go to trial also.
Oh also, the article said if it weren't for plea deals, prosecutors and state's atty's would suffer burnout in 2-3 yrs. vs. the 6-10 yrs they do now. The case load must be overwhelming
in smaller offices.
This is so interesting! Leaves me to believe, like everything else in many ways, this is a business. And I wonder how many criminal defense attorneys believe in their clients innocence?
As for FD, I don't see him ever accepting a plea deal.
IMO, he is in it for the long haul and believes what he did was justified.
He is also in some ways influenced by his ethnicity.
Not dissing on the Greeks but it is what it is.
Yes, he has lived here for a long time but has never strayed far from his roots.
MOO.

I would like to see the authorities “mueller investigate” every construction associate of FD’s to see if anybody gives up what they know (but I know they won’t-too expensive and time consuming). Is it possible at all that he was able, in the time he had, to completely disappear JD by himself? I just don’t believe that FD is literally the only one who knows what happened to JD. Somebody knows something.
Completely agree!

There has to be a core group of contractors that FORE has used over the years that could be investigated and not take too much time IMO. So many kickback games are possible and its interesting that FORE hadn't been sued very many times by its trade over the years until recently (over past year as cash dried up IMO).

Wonder what games (if any) were played with the assistance of the subcontractors? FORE used subcontractors almost exclusively as FD wasn't an active builder and just employed project managers and HO as Manager/Social Media. I

also remain curious as to payments made to FD architect sister and whether FD sister will be deposed as part of GF civil litigation. MOO

Thank you.
What jumps out at me is that Fotis has had limited exposure to his children since 2018. He was deemed unfit.
Yet today we have his relatives trying to connect with the children as stated by Mrs. Farber?
If they haven't seen their father in a year when was the last time they saw their Greek relatives?
Would love to think their motives are altruistic but one can't help but wonder.
MOO.

Who are these people?
Just google "Sister Wives"....but here is wiki link: Sister Wives - Wikipedia

The OP brought it up in reference to FD floating the idea to JD that both families could live together at 4Jx!

JD never explained this convo with FD fully in the Family Court documents but it didn't sound like FD was at that time proposing a divorce when he said both families would live together at 4Jx.

So, under this scenario proposed by FD, JD and MT would have been 'sister wives' both living at 4Jx.

Sounded liked JD said 'hell to the no' on this 'sister wife' concept and voted with her feet and fled with the children to NY/CT.

MOO

NP is more dim-witted than I thought if he believes this (or ANY) prosecutor is going to decline to file charges because of any "case" he makes to the press. That is about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard out of the mouth of a defense attorney.

Charges are filed (or not) based upon whether the State believes that the evidence in its possession will result in a conviction. Virtually 100% of the time, the prosecution has evidence the press knows nothing about, and LE certainly is not going to run to the media with confidential information. So the State would never decline to prosecute because of what a defense attorney says to the media!

It is statements like this one that lead me to conclude NP is way, way out of touch with how real lawyers successfully defend murder cases. "TV lawyering" is perhaps entertaining. Good capital defenders, however, hold their defenses close and do not blab them in order to get air time. These attorneys also refrain from making false statements that can later come back to bite them in the ***. I have lost count how many times NP has had to walk back one of his whacky theories.

But again, NP seems so bewitched by cameras that he will say anything to keep them rolling. His job is to defend his client; what he is doing is actually hurting his client's potential defense. While NP has stars in his eyes about how much publicity he and his law firm are receiving, I have not seen a single effective defense strategy developed by him.

Don't even get me started on FD's chilling interview. If I were the prosecution, that interview would definitely be seen by the jury!
Love your posts. You just tell it like it is. Clear and concise and encouraging. We tend to get lost in all the side issues and stray from the base. You bring it all back to ground zero.
MOO.

Completely agree!

There has to be a core group of contractors that FORE has used over the years that could be investigated and not take too much time IMO. So many kickback games are possible and its interesting that FORE hadn't been sued very many times by its trade over the years until recently (over past year as cash dried up IMO).

Wonder what games (if any) were played with the assistance of the subcontractors? FORE used subcontractors almost exclusively as FD wasn't an active builder and just employed project managers and HO as Manager/Social Media. I

also remain curious as to payments made to FD architect sister and whether FD sister will be deposed as part of GF civil litigation. MOO
This is the scenario I would have easily been sucked into.
Thinking I had a solid builder with a solid business never realizing he would be subcontracting on the bulk of it.
Who knows if those people are solid?
MOO.

Just google "Sister Wives"....but here is wiki link: Sister Wives - Wikipedia

The OP brought it up in reference to FD floating the idea to JD that both families could live together at 4Jx!

JD never explained this convo with FD fully in the Family Court documents but it didn't sound like FD was at that time proposing a divorce when he said both families would live together at 4Jx.

So, under this scenario proposed by FD, JD and MT would have been 'sister wives' both living at 4Jx.

Sounded liked JD said 'hell to the no' on this 'sister wife' concept and voted with her feet and fled with the children to NY/CT.

MOO
Gotcha

Completely agree!

Can they make her come here/stay here? They may want to depose her, though; just not sure it’ll happen.

Funny-some people who bought these overpriced monstrosities didn’t put together that FD is not a hands-on kind of guy, as far as building a house goes. He is essentially nothing more than a building lot buying marketer of these homes. I do wonder how much his architect/sister made on each of the houses. And...agree with whoever here said that he probably used her as the architect on the job in order to justify sending money to her. Those third floor dormers do not seem proportional to me at all-I actually can’t imagine an architect actually designing a house with those things on it. You contract with an architect precisely so your house doesn’t end up looking like that.

This is the scenario I would have easily been sucked into.
Thinking I had a solid builder with a solid business never realizing he would be subcontracting on the bulk of it.
Who knows if those people are solid?
MOO.
Actually, this is the way most builders operate,
with all subcontractors.
They have to out of necessity because they don't have enough steady work to keep the
trades on full time .
Nothing wrong with it if you have good subs and they come quickly when you need them and don't hold up the scheduling of other subs.

The exceptions might be production/tract builders who build dozens of homes at a time.
but even they have outside subs for many jobs.

Can they make her come here/stay here? They may want to depose her, though; just not sure it’ll happen.

Funny-some people who bought these overpriced monstrosities didn’t put together that FD is not a hands-on kind of guy, as far as building a house goes. He is essentially nothing more than a building lot buying marketer of these homes. I do wonder how much his architect/sister made on each of the houses. And...agree with whoever here said that he probably used her as the architect on the job in order to justify sending money to her. Those third floor dormers do not seem proportional to me at all-I actually can’t imagine an architect actually designing a house with those things on it. You contract with an architect precisely so your house doesn’t end up looking like that.
I've seen at least three outside architects mentioned as designing Fore homes. On customs, the client has the right to name their own architect but on specs I think FD used
Jack Kemper most often.
Not sure how the sister fit in here.

Good eyes you have. ;)
Sometimes a builder will have an architect draw up plans for a home and if the home sells
and looks good after completion, the builder
will cheat and sorta copy the house again, making small changes but not needing to pay
the architect again for a slightly different exterior. builder just hires a draftsman to
change things on outside elevation as per the builders specs. So yeah, FD probably ordered
those dormers to be those sizes.

I always remember that someone had to graduate at the bottom of the class in architecture school!

It has never made sense to me why the mops, sponges, and now? a t-shirt and bra would be found separately from the body. I know some here have said FD WANTED these to be found to implicate ex-employee somehow. If that was the purpose, intentional discovery, why not the body also? If he wanted these items found, that would do away with revenge suicide and Gone Girl theories, IMO. It has also been said that FD would have checked the garbage pick up schedule but not accounted for it being a holiday. If that's the case, then he really DID want these items disposed of. I think there would be just as much potential FD DNA on clothing as on JD, maybe more. What are the chances FD would have worn gloves the entire time? DNA has even been found on bra clasps. For me, the only explanation for the clothing to be in the trash run is dismemberment or sexual assault. IDK, my mind keeps going there.

For FD and MT to be seen in a truck more than 70 miles away from JD home, and disposing of trash bags full of evidence, on camera, is super stupid on their part. Even without cell pings. For one thing, were these trashcans public or were they for specific businesses/residences? People don't like it when others use the trashcans assigned to them. It just looks suspicious what they were doing and something police, if they had happened to observe this behaviour, may have stopped them for questioning. Was FD so delusional that he didn't think his movements could be tracked and that there was no video surveillance anywhere? He is financially cunning but I think very ignorant about basic things...maybe that is a result of being so self-centered, thinking you are smarter than everybody else, arrogance. Like the 911 call when JD escaped him and he didn't seem to understand the question from the operator about Apple location services. I would like to know the truth, if any has been told yet, about the supposed 2 hour Greece call. The Truth. Until I know that, I can't say how premeditated this was.
I keep thinking dismemberment also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member