Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder if daughter school 'asked' that daughter not return in the fall too? I'm just thinking how they 'disinvited' MT from graduation ceremony earlier this year so wonder if they just want the entire family gone from the school so as to avoid the taint? Not sure many students families will be anxious to have their lovely 'Sallies' in class with someones parent that has been accused of tampering/hindering in a potential murder case? IMO image is everything for these private schools so am curious how this all plays out.

MOO
Wouldn't surprise me if she was not accepted
at the school for the upcoming year.
Yes the image they want to convey is super
straight laced, ultra conservative and lily pure.
Sorta like Farmington, in general. LOL.

Yep, hate to say it but don't believe she is cooperating as her attitude from day 1 with this sad case had been lack of cooperation. Either that or what she told the State is taking a very long time to prove out and State won't sign the deal until it all proves out. If the murder charges drop on FD or FD/MT, then I don't see MT avoiding prison at all.

Many have speculated that MT is holding out for probation so she can get her daughter through HS in CT and off to college but don't see how this is doable if she can be directly tied to murder charges?

I also wonder if daughter school 'asked' that daughter not return in the fall too? I'm just thinking how they 'disinvited' MT from graduation ceremony earlier this year so wonder if they just want the entire family gone from the school so as to avoid the taint? Not sure many students families will be anxious to have their lovely 'Sallies' in class with someones parent that has been accused of tampering/hindering in a potential murder case? IMO image is everything for these private schools so am curious how this all plays out.

I know CT doesn't have an accessory to murder charge option but this in my mind simply makes it worse for MT and severely limits Atty Bowmans options. Will have to wait I guess to see what happens with additional charges and who is impacted and/or if other suspects are named by the State. Lot's going on no doubt behind the scene. MOO
BBM. I think it depends on the tenor of the school. Some are very nurturing in my experience.
Her daughter may not even want to return.
She's probably mortified. Who knows if her friends have abandoned her? Tough situation for a young girl.
Her mother has put her life in a state of flux.
We don't know where they have been living.
Surely they have to make some decisions about her schooling.
Maybe she will go to school in Florida and her grandparents will look after her?
Maybe she will go with her father?

JMO

Agree. I would think the prospect of prison would do that to anyone. To be a single mother and looking at the real prospect of prison time has to be stressful and frightening.

I really hate to call her a single mother (even though she technically fits the term)-her daughter has a father, who she hopefully will be living with, and besides, MT doesn’t comport herself like any poor single mother that I know. Her full and undivided attention should have been on her daughter, and not on her boyfriend, her boyfriend’s money scam, and on her boyfriend’s current wife. When my kids were young, I did not have time for all of the stuff that MT apparently has the free time to involve herself with. Respectfully, dear Afitzy...and MOO

Last edited:
BBM. I think it depends on the tenor of the school. Some are very nurturing in my experience.
She's probably mortified. Who knows if her friends have abandoned her? Tough situation for a young girl.
Maybe she will go to school in Florida and her grandparents will look after her?

JMO

I totally agree....13-year-olds can be at all stages of development, often with hormonal swings and eye rolls punctuating their communication.
Am sure MT's daughter is embarrassed and protective at the same time. She and her mother have been a team for a long time.
I don't know how deep her friendships were in the Farmington area and/or at school.
She may be able to access Skype learning just as the Dulos children have done, but for that age group, peers can be vitally important and parents a bother.
In the long term, the Troconis family probably hopes to keep her in the U.S.'s educational setting, so Florida is a possibility, or if she's being terribly difficult staying with her father and using his surname may be the most comfortable social route.
All of the children are the real tragedy in this case. They need to get on with pursuing their own lives without the cloud of complex, extended legal proceedings and the uncertainty (in the Dulos's children's case) of not knowing if their mother is alive or deceased.
No amount of money can "fix" the issues confronting these kids. My hope is they are willing to talk to a trusted adult outside their family circles to unburden whatever demons they are feeling. MOO...IMO

Just take a look at the picture of MT in court today! IMO should looks 20 yrs older than when this sad sad case first started.

IMO she knows that prison is in her future and as a single mother that has to be killing her if she has any care for her child IMO.

Nothing I've seen from MT would lead me to believe that she cares about anything other than herself in all of this.

But the MT child is a victim of this situation and will no doubt be impacted adversely by the choices made by her mother in the JD matter IMO.

MOO

I agree. She has aged and her face is thin and pale. It's definitely taking a toll on her. Her worries I'm sure are for herself, not Jennifer and her children and Jennifer's poor mother. Who, by the way is an admirably strong woman. I do worry for her age though. She's handling a lot of worries.
I do feel the same as you about MT's daughter. It in no way has anything to do with her, but unfortunately, she will reap consequences from her mother's actions. I always hurt for children in these situations. They too are victims.

BBM. Did we know this?

I don't think we knew this, which makes me question, is it accurate?

I was wondering the same.

I believe MT questioned earlier in Aug for civil case.

Jennifer Dulos' mother asks for Michelle Troconis to tell her story

NEW CANAAN -

The attorney for the mother of Jennifer Dulos is asking to hear from the woman charged in connection with her disappearance.

Jennifer Dulos' mother Gloria Farber's attorney has asked for an emergency hearing for Fotis Dulos' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, to testify in the civil suit between her and Fotis Dulos.

ETA: It appears MT received subpoena to testify early August, and Judge did not believe emergency hearing required -- 60 days ok.

Last edited:
Yikes, she doesn't look like a 37 yr. old.
She must be back to popping pills and
drinking her calories.

She isn’t 37-she is 44. But she looks older than I do, and I am 61 (with no botox/fillers). I hope she feels like the life she’s led has been worth it-but it sure doesn’t look like it has. Her sallow skin tone alone looks like she has regularly done lots of things that aren’t good for her.

Wouldn't surprise me if she was not accepted
at the school for the upcoming year.
Yes the image they want to convey is super
straight laced, ultra conservative and lily pure.
Sorta like Farmington, in general. LOL.

Connecticut private schools aren’t nearly as conservative as you might think; at least the two with which I am familiar aren’t. And if they are all about the kid at the school where MT’s daughter goes, they might be very protective. It probably depends on what kind of pressure they are getting from their board, or at least their biggest benefactors. Hopefully the child doesn’t get punished for her mother’s actions, and hopefully people at her school will treat her respectfully. My guess, though, is that she will go to school elsewhere, where people haven’t heard about this.

I really hate to call her a single mother (even though she technically fits the term)-her daughter has a father, who she hopefully will be living with, and besides, MT doesn’t comport herself like any poor single mother that I know. Her full and undivided attention should have been on her daughter, and not on her boyfriend, her boyfriend’s money scam, and on her boyfriend’s current wife. When my kids were young, I did not have time for all of the stuff that MT apparently has the free time to involve herself with. Respectfully, dear Afitzy...and MOO
Thanks for this, I truly didn't mean it as a 'dis' or slight to hardworking single moms everywhere who I think/know with zero doubt have the world toughest job! No harm, no foul ever @Jmoose!

We all think about things differently and after reading your explanation of 'single mom', I agree with you! So, how 'bout we call MT a "mistress with a daughter"?

I just took the words that to me at least most closely (I thought but guess I was wrong) described her status, knowing its a tricky status to describe on a good day. I guess I think of MT as single mom because it didn't appear that she had a relationship with the baby daddy and had to sue him in court in Miami for support payments, school and apt. and she wasn't married to FD.

She is/was a mistress and she has a child so I will go with 'mistress with a child or daughter'!

MOO

Last edited:

JMO
My guess is that the same way the parents circled the wagons to get MT excluded from graduation is the same way they might just exclude her daughter from school. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt in that they care much about the child, but reputation is impt to most of them and I don't think any school would like to be known as the place where children whose parents are accused/convicted felons and/or murders attend. Optics just look terrible for recruitment IMO.

In the document filed Wednesday, Weinstein argued Troconis should be required to provide testimony on her boyfriend’s business dealings. Troconis had also been living with Fotis Dulos in the Farmington home that Farber had been paying the mortgage and taxes for, according to a filing made in her effort to intervene in the divorce case to gain custody of the children.

Troconis has no "blanket privilege" to avoid the deposition in the civil lawsuit "because she has been criminally charged in the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos," said Weinstein, who also pointed out that the "current civil case is a collection action." bbm

Weinstein also said Troconis can invoke her Fifth Amendment rights to not incriminate herself when responding to particular deposition questions, but cannot use the Fifth Amendment to avoid the entire proceeding.

Nowhere in the motion to quash filed by Bowman, "does it explain how the action to collect monies loaned to Fotis Dulos and The Fore Group, Inc. prior to the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos could possibly impinge on her right to not incriminate herself in crimes alleged to have occurred in May of 2019 that are unrelated to the loan transaction," Weinstein said. "The cases hinge on separate facts."

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis wants mother-in-law to pay bond to protect business

Thanks for this, I truly didn't mean it as a 'dis' or slight to hardworking single moms everywhere who I think/know with zero doubt have the world toughest job! No harm, no foul ever @Jmoose!

We all think about things differently and after reading your explanation of 'single mom', I agree with you! So, how 'bout we call MT a "mistress with a daughter"?

I just took the words that to me at least most closely (I thought but guess I was wrong) described her status, knows its a tricky status to describe on a good day. I guess I think of MT as single mom because it didn't appear that she had a relationship with the baby daddy and had to sue him in court in Miami for support payments, school and apt. and she wasn't married to FD.

She is/was a mistress and she has a child so I will go with 'mistress with a child or daughter'!

MOO

It’s ok-she just makes me mad. I think MT goes around sleeping with people that she shouldn’t, and doesn’t give a rat’s *ss who she sleeps with. She is like a stray cat out there, and looks like she got pregnant because she wasn’t careful (lots of women do, and I am not maligning them; she just seems so careless and stupid). She has so few morals and standards and scruples, that I hesitate to put her in the same category as other single mothers who seem to work so hard to do the best they can for their children. I shouldn’t be so pedantic, but...I’m afraid I am!

If the daughter is lucky she has dad's last name. :(

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members