Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hanging in for Jennifer and checking in often for anything new. It's so hard waiting for new developments and I get down and out sometimes and wonder if he's going to get out of this. Then I tell myself it's taking so long because LE is doing everything right. I pray that's what's going on. Is there any kind of time limit on how long charges can be added? That's probably a crazy question, but, one I don't know the answer to.
As always, my thoughts are with Jennifer's children and her mother. I know it's a nearly unbearable time for them.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2015/rpt/pdf/2015-R-0098.pdf

No timelimit for most serious crimes such as murder in CT. I have attached the relevant language from the State website for your review.

HHD-CV-18-6088970-S FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al

Notice Issued: 08/02/2019

Court Address:
CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF HARTFORD
95 WASHINGTON STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06106

Notice Content:
Notice Issued: 08/02/2019
Docket Number: HHD-CV-18-6088970-S
Case Caption: FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
Notice Sequence #: 1

JDNO NOTICE

09/06/2019 AT 10:00AM

A HEARING IS SCHEDULED FOR THE ABOVE DATE &
TIME. PARTIES AND THEIR COUNSEL SHALL REPORT
TO CASEFLOW, ROOM 111. FAILURE TO APPEAR WILL
RESULT IN DISMISSAL OR DEFAULT.

ANY MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE SHALL BE MADE ON
FORM JD-CV-21 NOT LESS THAN 3 COURT DAYS IN
ADVANCE AND WILL NOT BE GRANTED ABSENT GOOD
CAUSE AND ALL PARTIES' CONSENT TO A PROXIMAL
CONTINUANCE DATE.
PER THE HONORABLE DAVID M. SHERIDAN, PJ

JDNO NOTICE

HHD-CV-18-6088970-S FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al

Notice Issued: 08/05/2019

Court Address:
CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT
95 WASHINGTON STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06106

Notice Content:
Case Caption: FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al

JDNO NOTICE

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT JUDGE PECK,
HAS ORDERED ORAL ARGUMENT IN THE ABOVE CAPTIONED CASE ON MOTION/S #180.00, 181.00, & 183.00.
THE MATTER WILL PRINT ON THE 8/26/2019 CALENDAR AS ARGUABLE. PLEASE MARK THE ABOVE MOTION/S READY.

***DO NOT MARK TAKE PAPERS - TAKE PAPER MARKINGS FOR THE ABOVE MOTION/S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.***

IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO GO FORWARD, THE MOTIONS MAY BE MARKED OFF AND RECLAIMED.

NOTICE SENT TO ALL APPEARING PARTIES.

HARTFORD SUPERIOR COURT

JDNO NOTICE

Court Address:
CLERK, SUPERIOR COURT
95 WASHINGTON STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06106

Notice Content:

JDNO NOTICE

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT JUDGE PECK,
HAS ORDERED ORAL ARGUMENT IN THE ABOVE CAPTIONED CASE ON MOTION/S #180.00, 181.00, & 183.00.
THE MATTER WILL PRINT ON THE 8/26/2019 CALENDAR AS ARGUABLE. PLEASE MARK THE ABOVE MOTION/S READY.

***DO NOT MARK TAKE PAPERS - TAKE PAPER MARKINGS FOR THE ABOVE MOTION/S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.***

IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO GO FORWARD, THE MOTIONS MAY BE MARKED OFF AND RECLAIMED.

NOTICE SENT TO ALL APPEARING PARTIES.

HARTFORD SUPERIOR COURT
Thanks for this! This all looks to relate to FD and GF so far as I can tell. Not sure what happened to the MT testimony. Perhaps if the Judge orders for default against FD/FORE then MT might not have to be deposed? IDK

180.00 07/10/2019 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif

Motion for Default for Failure to Appear at Deposition No
181.00 07/17/2019 D OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR DEFAULT
Document.gif

Doc 180.00 No

183.00 07/19/2019 P REPLY
Document.gif

TO OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR DEFAULT No

I'm not seeing this on the calendar. Maybe the criminal court issues knocked it off and it now has to wait for the issue about FD attending MT deposition to be resolved? IDK. If this is the case then we are talking 2nd/3rd week of Sept before MT testifies I would think. IDK

Don't forget the warrants will be unsealed in another month.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2015/rpt/pdf/2015-R-0098.pdf

No timelimit for most serious crimes such as murder in CT. I have attached the relevant language from the State website for your review.

Thank you so much afitzy. Very helpful information and I feel relieved, like a weight has been lifted off my head. Hopefully, we'll see more charges soon. I hope the anxiety of waiting is extremely heavy on FD and MT too, especially if she isn't cooperating with LE.

I read this article twice and don't see any reporting about what happened during thd 30 seconds she was in court today. Is it in there and I am just missing it?
Nothing in the article. My guess is that it all happened in Chambers. Total guess but Judge probably just wanted update from the State on status of invesigation, any possible deal, any potential motions and discovery update. So far as I see from the State website there haven't been any motions by either party that would require court action. Total speculation on my part. MOO

Thank you so much afitzy. Very helpful information and I feel relieved, like a weight has been lifted off my head. Hopefully, we'll see more charges soon. I hope the anxiety of waiting is extremely heavy on FD and MT too, especially if she isn't cooperating with LE.
Just take a look at the picture of MT in court today! IMO should looks 20 yrs older than when this sad sad case first started.

IMO she knows that prison is in her future and as a single mother that has to be killing her if she has any care for her child IMO.

Nothing I've seen from MT would lead me to believe that she cares about anything other than herself in all of this.

But the MT child is a victim of this situation and will no doubt be impacted adversely by the choices made by her mother in the JD matter IMO.

MOO

So does everyone here suspect that her meeting with the state's attorney was a ruse to pretend
she was co-operating but in reality she didn't give up much more than "I think I saw him down in the backyard around that time"?

So does everyone here suspect that her meeting with the state's attorney was a ruse to pretend
she was co-operating but in reality she didn't give up much more than "I think I saw him down in the backyard around that time"?
Yep, hate to say it but don't believe she is cooperating as her attitude from day 1 with this sad case had been lack of cooperation. Either that or what she told the State is taking a very long time to prove out and State won't sign the deal until it all proves out. If the murder charges drop on FD or FD/MT, then I don't see MT avoiding prison at all.

Many have speculated that MT is holding out for probation so she can get her daughter through HS in CT and off to college but don't see how this is doable if she can be directly tied to murder charges?

I also wonder if daughter school 'asked' that daughter not return in the fall too? I'm just thinking how they 'disinvited' MT from graduation ceremony earlier this year so wonder if they just want the entire family gone from the school so as to avoid the taint? Not sure many students families will be anxious to have their lovely 'Sallies' in class with someones parent that has been accused of tampering/hindering in a potential murder case? IMO image is everything for these private schools so am curious how this all plays out.

I know CT doesn't have an accessory to murder charge option but this in my mind simply makes it worse for MT and severely limits Atty Bowmans options. Will have to wait I guess to see what happens with additional charges and who is impacted and/or if other suspects are named by the State. Lot's going on no doubt behind the scene. MOO

Last edited:
Don't forget the warrants will be unsealed in another month.
I believe September 18 is the date....BUT, the judge that issued the warrants and sealed them said the seal could be "renewed."
From the Stamford Advocate:
"Colangelo can submit a request to extend the sealing order before the warrants are opened to public view on Sept. 18."
Search warrants remain sealed in Jennifer Dulos case

Nick Rondinone (@nickrondinone) on Twitter
Michelle Troconis, girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, has arrived for a hearing today at Superior Court in Stamford. As in the past, she heads in without a comment
View attachment 199172:
Video
Michelle Troconis just walked into Stamford Superior Court. Her court appearance is scheduled for 10 AM. @FOX61News #JenniferDulosCase Lissette Nuñez on Twitter

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter

OUCH that camera man is gonna have one heck of a bruise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads